Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fashion Shop Decorative Objects,Wallhangings , clothing racks

by SwtNess2 Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:53 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2008 at 11:49 PM by Canoodle

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 6:56 PM
Absolutely beautiful set, hon, and putting in a collection makes it so delightfully usable right away for people to make a whole fantastic clothing store. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely set with us. You're making me want to load up and put together a fashion store now...

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 6:59 PM
uh.oh! This is a super store my friend. thanks!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 7:30 PM

Congratulations on a well deserved feature! I love so many of your sets you have done in the past & this is no exception. I love the dress dummies. The pictures are fabulous. And I am so happy you included the boots & hats, they are so cute & are going up for sale in my sims shops thanks much sis, hugzzzz.
#5 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 7:41 PM
Wow amazing amazing amazing super awesome amazing set thanks.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:22 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind comments. :::doing the I got featured happy dance::: Yay!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Alchemist
#7 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:39 PM
Oh Sim Lord! I'm so impressed, SwTNess ... I don't know if I'm going to download all the files but it's hard to decide, I like all of them. Boots and hats and fantastic, no doubts. Thank you for this gift, you did a great job. Kiss and ciao.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:40 PM
Veeerrryyy nice set ! It is wonderful ! thank you swtness

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 8:57 PM
*claps* You definately deserved to be featured Excellent work! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 10:12 PM
Gorgeous. Thanks so much :lovestruc

Live like there's no tomorrow! :)
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 2:55 AM
WOW.. Very nice! And featured! How cool... A lot of hard work on this set! Nice details it looks like. Thank you for sharing your talents with us! 5 stars and a thank you from me :-) Can't wait to go get the meshes now and put it in my game.

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 11:13 AM
thanx.. swtness2..

It looks beautiful..
The dummy's are now in my fashion store.. they looks great!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 3:26 PM
Great set !!But, I'm having problems getting the meshes for the dress dummy by Sunair sims .I click on it to download and nothing happens.I even tried to right click and still nothing .
Space Pony
#14 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 6:12 PM
A very neat set.
But I'm getting the same problem as Poohbear3170. On Sunair Sims, clicking the "download" button briefly opens a new window to download the item, but then closes it again in a flash. Nothing seems to work.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 7:18 PM
Great love it,Off to give my sims another fashion shop...................
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:36 AM
Okay everyone who might be having problems downloading the fashion dummy. I know SunairSims site is kinda difficult to browse. Please follow these steps:
go to the site
at the top of the page you will see objects click on that, sometimes you have to click twice I don't know why.
at the bottom of the page there are page numbers starting at 69.
keep clicking on the previous 5 pages until you get to page 52, which is the fashion shop 1.
click on it
then on the right hand side of the page there are object numbers: 01,02,03,04
click on the 01 file that is the fashion dummy. If it doesn't pop up for you that means you have a pop up blocker on. In order for you to get the download file to pop up you have to turn off your pop up blocker or hold down the cntrl button while you click the download file. It should pop up then,.
I hope this helps anyone who has had a problem. I went there again myself and it popped up just fine so there's nothing wrong with the site itself.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:08 AM
Thank you!!!I was worried I'd never get it,lol.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:08 AM
Very cute and creative.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:47 AM
look great and nice shop!! Thank you,
Space Pony
#20 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SwtNess2
Okay everyone who might be having problems downloading the fashion dummy. I know SunairSims site is kinda difficult to browse. Please follow these steps:
go to the site
at the top of the page you will see objects click on that, sometimes you have to click twice I don't know why.
at the bottom of the page there are page numbers starting at 69.
keep clicking on the previous 5 pages until you get to page 52, which is the fashion shop 1.
click on it
then on the right hand side of the page there are object numbers: 01,02,03,04
click on the 01 file that is the fashion dummy. If it doesn't pop up for you that means you have a pop up blocker on. In order for you to get the download file to pop up you have to turn off your pop up blocker or hold down the cntrl button while you click the download file. It should pop up then,.
I hope this helps anyone who has had a problem. I went there again myself and it popped up just fine so there's nothing wrong with the site itself.
Ah, holding down CTRL worked. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 5:30 PM
I just want to download the Dress Dummy but i dont know wich file te download...
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 9:18 PM
i would download it but, it has to much meshes
Theorist
#23 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 10:06 PM
It is a bit awkard getting some of the meshes, particularly from Sunair Sims, but well worth the effort. This is a delightful set, and contributes greatly to making a realistic clothing shop. I found that Sim shoppers really liked buying the boots and hats - so much so that the shopkeeper couldn't keep up with the restocking - so eventually I had to remove them from sale!
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 4:45 PM
It was difficult getting the other meshes, but you made some cool objects too. So thanks tons
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 4:33 AM
I had already a fashion store in my game that I liked better than the ones by Maxis, but I'll be able to revamp it completely thanks to you. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2