Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Matching Dresses for the Whole Family!

by unicorngurl180 Posted 31st Oct 2006 at 6:55 AM - Updated 12th Nov 2006 at 10:03 PM by unicorngurl180

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 12:48 AM
These are great! Awesome job.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 1:24 AM
These are adorable - especially the girls' dresses. Thank you!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 3:17 AM
beatiful! thanks for creating/sharing
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 11:34 PM
These are so pretty. You've done a great job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 3:51 AM
Any reason the pics for the dresses are nude?

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 9:50 PM
Hmmmmm? I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean? The preview pics certainly aren't and I wasn't aware there were any pics in the .rar. If you mean they arne't showing a correct preview pic did you get the meshes I linked? They don't look odd on my husbands game and he downloaded and used these from this site.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#8 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 9:05 AM
Very nicely done. And yeah, pets bodyshop is a bummer. But the fix is not too difficult, I had to fix some dresses I made also.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?