Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 10 [NL+OfB] -- Three row houses

by plasticbox Posted 11th Jan 2007 at 5:48 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 9:40 PM by plasticbox : Addressed questions re. multi-household lots | Reupload

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 7:27 AM
i love this entire city set its awesome , thanks a bunch

All Is Full Of Love
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 7:31 AM
I've been trying to install all of your latest lot downloads and each time I do I get an error from Q-Press that says none of your stuff is a simspack file. Am I being stupid and doing something wrong?
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 8:17 AM
Beautiful! I think I'm going on a downloading spree of your city lots, I love urban look in neighbourhoods.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 8:25 AM
Awesome as all this serie
a well deserved feature, thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:14 AM
hi !
Fantastic serie !!! Just a question, how you make to duplicate the mail box ?

Thank a lot for your work !

Kiss.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:36 AM
I knew sooner or later your backdoor lane homes would be featured (and very well deserved I might add). I was in New York for Christmas and this lot in particular reminds me of Brooklyn. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work
Scholar
#8 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:47 AM
A new jewel from you and a well deserved feature.This lot is so well done and realistic that I just believed (during some seconds) that it was a pic of real houses.Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 11:00 AM
Very nice.
Instructor
#10 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 11:44 AM
What I could understand was that you built up 3 houses in one same 3x3 lot.
The question is: do you use any kind of system to make Sims to Use them separatedly?
So far Sims are not able to distinguish private property and try to use others objects.
I got immediately captured cause what I'm wishing mostly is to build up exact the look of your houses but on Separated Lots.
I got somewhat success but it is still too mediocre once it works only for one floor. It would require much more knowledgements than I have to build some add-ons that connected the houses and at the same time could be stappled and cut-down in close-up. Yep, I'm still very far from that.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 12:36 PM
i absolutely love your entire backdoor lane serie. thank you so much for sharing your work. your houses make playing the sims even more fun!
Instructor
#12 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 1:21 PM
A beautiful and realistic lot! Congrats on the well-deserved feature Thank you!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 1:52 PM
awesome men hope this house will give you more creativity to create the best one after this
Stupid people are stupid
#14 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 2:25 PM
These are great! They look so british.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 2:29 PM
adorable!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Forum Resident
#16 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 2:32 PM
now this is awesome!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 3:09 PM
Wow. I love these! You are so talented. I have alway's wanted homes just like this for my downtown. This is absolutely perfect. Can't wait to play them in game and thank you so much for sharing.

Dyslexics Untie :P
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:21 PM
Default me too
such great stuff, makes me sad.
Quote: Originally posted by LaVieBoheme
I've been trying to install all of your latest lot downloads and each time I do I get an error from Q-Press that says none of your stuff is a simspack file. Am I being stupid and doing something wrong?

"Red meat and gin." ...Julia Child, when asked at age 87 to what she attributed her longevity.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:34 PM
It's amazing!
I've thanks you for you job.. Carry on! =)
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:45 PM
I'm getting the same error as LaVieBoheme on this one, alas, as I really like this idea and wanted to check it out ingame (I'm thinking a similar style would make a GREAT high end dorm. Just use the myne doors or something similar to keep each person in their proper apartment.)
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 5:02 PM
Looks brilliant is all I can say and will work fantastic when it comes to a few of my newly weds that are actually, well three brothers plus wives now.

I have the same question as above - how do you make them use separate houses? This is something that rather puzzles me. Thank you very much anyway! This is brill!

Touch my mind
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 5:37 PM
wicked! u do it so well. great for uni
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 5:39 PM
That's great. I was looking for something like this, thanks for your sharing!
Keep on creating.. Take care.

Take a look at me now, there's just an empty face..

See my works, click here.
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
What I could understand was that you built up 3 houses in one same 3x3 lot.
The question is: do you use any kind of system to make Sims to Use them separatedly?
So far Sims are not able to distinguish private property and try to use others objects.

Like she/he said, I love all your lots, and this collection is perfect, but I wish you'd create a house for just one family (household 2-4, actually), because sims don't understand when we say "go here"
They always end up sleeping on someone else's bed....
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 7:06 PM
I've been hoping that these houses would be featured. My Downtown area looks incredible now and I expect to have a whole bunch of businesses popping up around it.

For people having Q-Express errors, I had the same thing. Just download it manually. For people worried about sharing houses, lock the doors of the houses you won't be using. OFB is a requirement so you should have that feature available.
Page 1 of 4