Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match: Seasons Country Fridges, Trash Compactors, and Dishwashers - UPDATED 24 Mar 07

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 24th Mar 2007 at 11:09 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 3:22 PM by -Maylin-

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 9:48 PM
this is awesome thankyou so much! i really hated that. could you also make matching living room furniture that also ticks me off THANKYOu!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 9:58 PM
I've already recoloured the Amarante set from Holy Simoly in some nice basic colours, sweetrapture - they don't match exactly in that they're not "Maxis Match" but the colour scheme for several of my recolours were intended to go with the country colours - you can get that set here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=223235

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Space Pony
#4 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 10:01 PM
Well, I can't see the screens. But you made it, so I'm sure I will like it.

Cool avatar HP!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 10:37 PM
Thank you so much -- Maxis plagues my mind when they make things ... nothing seems to match. Its like they want your house to look like it was pieced together from yard sales. But thanks to talented people like you, the picky people like me can have color coordinated & matching rooms! Bless you!

Purzion
*Happily Addicted To Sims 4*
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 10:41 PM
Well done!!!!
Purzion: "Its like they want your house to look like it was pieced together from yard sales. " (my words, lol)
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 10:57 PM
Thank you for these. Maxi did much better this EP but I think they leave things out on purpose.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 11:20 PM
Thank you for sharing these with us! Your absolutely right, the old Maxis refrigerators stick out like a sore thumb when you put them in with the new cabinets, and I love the new cabinets.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 11:57 PM
Yah! HP...you are fabulous!!! Thanks so much! Now, I can only hope that some talented artist will recolor the large appliances to match, too... *hint, hint*
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#10 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 12:12 AM
I *heart* you HP. I have always disliked how Maxis Kitchen Appliances don't always match up with their cupboards etc.....
Instructor
#11 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 12:44 AM
Thank you, this is great! I really love the new country-style furniture and this will add to the charm. (Though to be honest - not much in MY kitchen matches and most "white-goods" I've seen are - well, white! But hey, this is a fantasy world, so let them all match! )
Scholar
#12 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 1:27 AM
Thank you very much. I really don't understand why Maxis cannot make furniture that matches. We are so fortunate to have talented people who can remedy this and are willing to share their work with us.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 2:20 AM
thasnkyou HP! beautiful furniture downloading that too you have just made my day 100% better.

Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
I've already recoloured the Amarante set from Holy Simoly in some nice basic colours, sweetrapture - they don't match exactly in that they're not "Maxis Match" but the colour scheme for several of my recolours were intended to go with the country colours - you can get that set here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=223235
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 3:08 AM
Perfect! Thank you so much for thinking of this!
Greatest Dad Ever
#15 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 3:10 AM
They look Fantastic HP Good Job !!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:06 AM
Thanks, great idea!
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:45 AM
Wonderful! I was not happy when I got Seasons and realized the fridges didn't match. Call me picky but I do like color coordinated kitchens. Thanks for thinking of this.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 8:11 AM
Wow...That was like superfast! (Or perhaps you were already working on it when I read your WCIF post??) In any event I am so glad you made them! Thanks.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Forum Resident
#19 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 10:37 AM
Thank you. I really like the colours of the country set.
Theorist
#20 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 12:30 PM
wow, there amazeing.
I HAD to download them before i read the post, Picture, BANG download! There THAT GOOD!!!
Why can't maxis make matching stuff? Its mean on All us guys!! But thanksx to HP we CAN have nice stuff
Nice work!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:16 PM
I totally agree with you and i'm very pleased that you made these great job for you, and us ;_p !
So, thanks a lot for share it !
:-)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 7:55 PM
Excellent, love it! Now if only someone would do the same with the dishwasher and trash compactor my sims would be happy sims..lol. Thanks for this.

~ Sam ~
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 10:25 PM
gah, thank goodness! They finally give us a new stove and some counters I really like, then.... totally drop the ball with the fridge. It was REALLY bugging me that nothing matched, including the Maxis wood tones, which are all yucky and yellowy. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 10:24 PM
EA would be rioted if not for people like you. As usual everything that comes from EA is half assed.
Inventor
#25 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 5:50 PM
Yay! I was well cheesed off that none of the fridges matched and that they didnt add a new one so these will go down a treat :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Page 1 of 3