Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

She-ra, Bow and Catra

by Go Go Glamour Girl Posted 24th Apr 2007 at 7:46 AM - Updated 20th Jul 2011 at 1:19 AM by Go Go Glamour Girl : XM sims2 links outdated

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 3:58 PM
Squee, I loved my She-ra doll when I was ickle and I am so downloading these!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 4:04 PM
I really don't know what to say. These are beautiful recreations made with the kind of OCD attention to detail that I always envy...and yet...one has to wonder (just a bit) about your mental health and stability. But seriously, these are amazing, the detail, the textures, just wow! I can appreciate the effort you went through. Really lovely.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 4:33 PM
These are beautful. I mean, I did have these dolls, and these look exactly like them. Kudos.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 4:43 PM
You littttttttttttle doll! I love you! Big hug! Thank u!!!
LOL she-raaaaaaaaaaaaaa! WOOOOT! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this doll! I had one but one of my friends took off with it... I could not afford another one. I remember her horse tooo!!!!! The horse had a mask too! I loooooooooooooooove you for making this!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is perfect!!! .
I do have a question about which mesh for the mini dress, is it in the free section? Which one is it? I dont know if I got the right one. I cant use the cape yet (no uni). The detail is perfect, She looks like the real thing!!

<<<<<featured ITEM!!!! for real.

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 4:51 PM
omfg i love you!!! i still have my dolls!! hehe
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 4:53 PM
Oh Bow, you are still so very, very gay. XD

Wonderful recreations, right down to the little plastic accessories. YOU ROCK.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 4:56 PM
Waha! I still have mine! They're in almost mint condition even. The detail is just awesome. You have a lot of patience and a great eye to have them so detailed, they're perfect! Great job, and I look forward to seeing more of the group? I can't think of any other names cept maybe Angelica? My favorite was the mermaid *hinthint*

But for sure, these are excellent, I may dig out my own dolls just to see again after all these years.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 5:51 PM
Oh my. XD I don't have to be a She-ra fan to appreciate such attention do detail. That's friggin' awesome.

Hekima's Sim Stuff. Updates so infreqently that I'm still working on a better layout. :P
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:21 PM
thank you so much go go glamour girl i loved she ra and used to have the she ra castle and dolls thank you so very much for these. and awesome work on them by the way keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:27 PM
WOW! Do you know how LONG I've waited for these! They are amazing! Worth the wait!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:28 PM
Ohh i love them! Thanks so much for making these. i Loved she ra when i was a little girl..so much so that i re bought my crystal castle and catra with her cat clawdeen 7 years ago. They're displayed on top of my bookcase right now!
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:34 PM
That's awesome. i was just thinking about She-ra last night. And it looks so much like all of them.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:45 PM
you did an amazing job on these. great work on the details.

"special friend of she-ra"
they never really did elaborate on that did they?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:52 PM Last edited by Go Go Glamour Girl : 27th Apr 2007 at 8:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Dioptase
You littttttttttttle doll! I love you! Big hug! Thank u!!!
LOL she-raaaaaaaaaaaaaa! WOOOOT! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this doll! I had one but one of my friends took off with it... I could not afford another one. I remember her horse tooo!!!!! The horse had a mask too! I loooooooooooooooove you for making this!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is perfect!!! .
I do have a question about which mesh for the mini dress, is it in the free section? Which one is it? I dont know if I got the right one. I cant use the cape yet (no uni). The detail is perfect, She looks like the real thing!!

<<<<<featured ITEM!!!! for real.

Awwww, thank you 'blushes'! No worries about the mini dress mesh it's free and included in all the download files, courtesy of Sim Chic. The only 2 meshes you need to download are listed in the IMPORTANT section above. I tried to make these Sims with custom content that was included so y'all wouldn't have to go hunting all over the place for meshes :^) Enjoy!

Quote: Originally posted by madamotaku
Oh Bow, you are still so very, very gay. XD
Wonderful recreations, right down to the little plastic accessories. YOU ROCK.

Quote: Originally posted by FriendlyQuark
I really don't know what to say. These are beautiful recreations made with the kind of OCD attention to detail that I always envy...and yet...one has to wonder (just a bit) about your mental health and stability. But seriously, these are amazing, the detail, the textures, just wow! I can appreciate the effort you went through. Really lovely.

Quote: Originally posted by 12step
you did an amazing job on these. great work on the details.
"special friend of she-ra"
they never really did elaborate on that did they?

LOL!!!!!!! madamotaku, FriendlyQuark & 12step!
Thank you so much for each and everyone else's sweet comments as well
Now I'm inspired to create more She-ra doll Sims!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 8:13 PM
Humm, I think I watched She-ra a bit when I was really little but I obly have very vauge memories of it? I that the show that has a character that is a very off looking dragon type character? I have a toy of that.
Anyway, you did a fantastic job recreating the characters a sims!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 8:46 PM
She-Ra!!!!!! My childhood heroine *cheers* I still have a few of the dolls and the box that the castle came in (not the castle though) If I had all the dolls still I would pull them out and...well I would brush their hair of course. I just turned 30 but c'mon it's She-Ra! My fave was Frosta Oh and I loved Double Trouble and Castpella too. Dang talk about memories. Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 8:49 PM
Im so happy to see these sims! You did an excellent, excellent job with them I made Peekablue, Double trouble, teen Glimmerr and a few others last year but they got destroyed accidentally and have been busy on my sailor moon project since.Thanks to you I can get my collection jump started again Your simmies here are also in the figure/toyline way, just Like I made mine, so it all fits perfectly! Plus you made Bow, I so wasnt gonna make him- your awesome!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:30 PM
Oh my goodness gracious! Do these bring back memories! I'm one of the ones that played with she-ra in my younger days. *blush* I still remember the Christmas i got Catra. I did a little dance there in my pjs, hugged her and everything. You rock!
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 10:07 PM
These are amazing, it really takes me back to childhood. Thanks for these =]
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 10:13 PM
SHE-RA ROCKS!!! And so do you for making these incredible sims... My Little 80's heart just stopped when I saw these. they're awesome. Thanks for the great job...
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 11:00 PM
Admit it, deep down you've missed playing with your She-ra dolls.

AS a matter of fact, I do miss them. As well as Double Trouble, Frosta and She'Ra's horse and Catra's Horse and the Crystal Castle.

I was so mad when I found out my mom had given them away while I was in Okinawa.

As soon as I can (and remember to), I'm ordering the complete set of cartoons on DVD.}Never you mind the fact I'm 34 now...
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 12:21 AM
Sheeeeeeeeee-raaaaaaa!!! I LOVED this cartoon (and of course Jem and the Halograms) when I was little!! This is awesome! Thanks for the hard work!!=D *applaude*

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
-Confucius
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 12:53 AM
Woweee! Thank you soooooo much! I loved She-Ra as a kid. I had Bo and She-Ra. (Well actually I had 2 She-Ras after I melted the hair off one) Any chance of the horse being made? You are too COOL! Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 1:04 AM
I freaked out when I saw these they are definitely going into my game. Thank you very much!

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Page 1 of 3