Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Undies - Bras, Boyshorts, and Bikini Briefs... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 25th Apr 2007 at 4:23 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 8:34 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:26 PM
And the sim clothing sanity continues. Thank you, HP.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:28 PM
Beautiful! Great textures, pretty colors! It's perfect! Thank you so much :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:28 PM
I LOVE YOU thank you :D

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:31 PM
Love the boyshorts, hooray for normal looking clothes.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:36 PM
Thankie hysterical finally my simmies don't have to be bimbos i've always wanted some plain non maxis undies but i have never found them till now
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:36 PM
I'm so glad you made some underwear for this set. I love it.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:49 PM
Oh my gosh! Real underwear!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:51 PM
EEEE! No more butt crack crease! EEEEEEE! Thank you, HP! Fantabulous job, once again. I eagerly await the rest of the fanseefem project!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:59 PM Last edited by FionaSkye : 26th Apr 2007 at 12:54 AM. Reason: more feedback!
J'taime beau coup! You rock. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

EDIT: I just had to add this - I looked at them in game, and I have to tell you that I adore the little details you've added, like the adjustment thingie and the fastener thingies on the bra. So wonderful. And I have to thank you again. Sorry. It *must* be done.

THANKS!!!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:04 PM
ooooo i think featuring is in order!! can't wait until your next project, i hope it's formal.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#12 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:06 PM
Oh Im sure this should be featured! Outstanding work!
I have never seen anything like this before!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:06 PM
Arigato gozaimasu, Dankon al vi, Merci beaucoup, Efcharisto, Toda raba, Is askwali, Rahmet, Há?neng cen ?a? ce n's?éngateng. All these thank yous, in all these lanuages barely covers it
Instructor
#14 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:07 PM
Thanks! I'll say it once before i repeat myself..^_^ These are great, i'm glad they're default replacement too because i H-A-T-E the maxis ones. ^__^ Thanks again! gahh, i've repeated myself.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:07 PM
I love the fanseefem project Finally my female sims have "real" clothes
Greatest Dad Ever
#16 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:25 PM
Yay , They are here !

Great work HP !
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:31 PM
FluffyParanoia - I just want to make sure you understand that the recolours themselves are -not- default replacements. Only the mesh itself, which will effect ALL recolours (Maxis or otherwise) made using the afBodySwimwear mesh. You'll still have the default Maxis undies in your game, just... with these additionally.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:44 PM
Thank you!
I was going through my files the other day and was so frustrated because most of the cute undies I had downloaded had either heels or were dripping with necklaces or both.
I know every time I change into undies I slap on a big 'ol necklace. Grrrr.

This project of yours is such a welcome relief from all the ho wear that is usually being created. Just nice clothes for the average simmie!
Instructor
#19 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:54 PM
thanku so much for making these!! i absolutely hate undies with high heels!! i dont know why every new mesh has high heels.... i mean women dont use them 24 hours a day.... thank u sssoooooooooo much for making regular clothing!!! i couldnt stand for more extra sexy underwear... i just wanted something that look comfy and mostely like normal ppl wear.... thnk u!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:57 PM
Yeah! These are perfect. My sim ladies are loving you.
Instructor
#21 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:04 PM
Hell, even if I didn't like this, I'd download the mesh replacement. Those things have always annoyed me as well! Thanks so much for this whole project. It really helps to bring more realism to my game.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Alchemist
#22 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:06 PM
Yaya more stuff for my regular gals...! Thank you, they look great! And I'm so getting the default mesh replacement, I hate the boob crease of doom :P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:40 PM
Thank you!!! I hate all the lace, high heels and whatever else normal girls don't wear everyday! Thank you for making stuff for the regular Sims out there!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Instructor
#24 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:42 PM
Ahh...simple panties for my simple gals. They'll appreciate this while my more decadently claded vixens will stick to their lace & high heels.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:50 PM
Thank you so much for these undies. They turned out very cute!

Shawnee
Page 1 of 4