Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Juicers Have Infinite Capacity

by mike_1102 Posted 28th Apr 2007 at 5:10 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2008 at 7:40 PM by mike_1102

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:13 PM Last edited by angel f : 29th Apr 2007 at 12:00 PM. Reason: no "i'm first" posts.
This is sooo awesome. Thanks alot. Gonna download now.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:14 PM Last edited by SimplicityFlower : 28th Apr 2007 at 5:15 PM. Reason: because i wasnt first after all
woohoo! thanks for this awesome mod. I was just moaning about the lack of room in the juicer. You must be psychic
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:26 PM
Wow, I have longing for this forever. Thank you!
Theorist
#5 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:41 PM
Quote:
woohoo! thanks for this awesome mod. I was just moaning about the lack of room in the juicer. You must be psychic

Ditto!
Is it possible tho to have a 'Custom' Version?

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PETCHY14
Ditto!
Is it possible tho to have a 'Custom' Version?

yes. but right now, SimPE doesn't support Seasons yet. and without using the object workshop of simPE, it's a lot of work to clone an object.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 7:32 PM
WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for this!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 8:18 PM Last edited by platinum : 29th Apr 2007 at 6:35 AM. Reason: spelling
Excellent
How clever – I never could get the Juicers to work.
I cannot wait to try this out. Thank you so much!

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 9:34 PM
Well done with the hack , although I really wouldn't advise having the juicer ' limitless ' . As Pescado quite rightly says in this thread ( http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,8103.0.html ) doing so would cause errors due to overflows if the juicer is stocked too much due to the value of the fruit like he states . So like Pescado has done you'd be better off making a limit instead Everything in this game seems to have a 33,000 limit so it's best to not make anything limitless to be honest
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bruce Banner
Well done with the hack , although I really wouldn't advise having the juicer ' limitless ' . As Pescado quite rightly says in this thread ( http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,8103.0.html ) doing so would cause errors due to overflows if the juicer is stocked too much due to the value of the fruit like he states . So like Pescado has done you'd be better off making a limit instead Everything in this game seems to have a 33,000 limit so it's best to not make anything limitless to be honest

Pescado is right. And there IS a 20000 limit. I think that as far as any ordinary simmer is concerned, 20000 is equivalent to infinity. I once had about 1500 items in a juicer and it took almost 3 minutes just for the remove produce dialog to appear.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#11 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 10:35 PM
20,000 items is plenty and it'll probably take a very long time to use it all up.

let's say you stocked it with 20,000 oranges and you want to serve orange juice... at 18 oranges per serving, you'll can serve up to 1,111 serving trays of orange juice... times 6 glasses each tray, yeah, you'll have plenty and at the end, you'll probably get sick of serving juice! :D

DDO
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 11:13 PM
i don't understand exactly what this does..

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 6:32 AM
Beebi, the juicer normally can only hold so much items before it's full. This makes the amount of items you can put in the juicer infinite (or very close to it).
This was sooo needed! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 4:36 PM
this is awesome idea!thanx so much 4 sharing it with us!
Theorist
#15 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:25 AM
thanks a lot
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:07 AM
I love all your Seasons mods !! Thankssss :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st May 2007 at 2:02 PM Last edited by dawnadoggies : 1st May 2007 at 2:03 PM. Reason: it's a thanks post :)
Great! No more juggling produce between inventory and the juicer just to get the juice I want! Thanks!

3 boots... hahaha...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd May 2007 at 12:48 AM
I'm sure to try this out. Thanks.
I was wondering whether I can use this in Sims Life Stories since I can use beddings recolors from TS2.
Inventor
#19 Old 4th May 2007 at 12:20 AM
Thank you thank you thank you!

Did I say thank you?

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Alchemist
#20 Old 4th May 2007 at 9:34 AM Last edited by verenaheu : 4th May 2007 at 12:04 PM.
Default Who needs Beauty Juice?
Thats a great mod and long awaitet for. Thanks!
What will happen when i make a boot juice? edit:
Well, I know now, my sim got all romantic, it´s gorgeous! Next I´ll try the Beauty Juice? Perhaps we are not all pretty enough! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th May 2007 at 1:41 AM
Default This was SO needed!!!
Thanx for this Wonderful mod!!! I was just playing my game and had to juggle between two Sims and the Juicer just to get the right juice!! I am downloading this RIGHT NOW!!!!

And by the way... you ROCK!!! :D

~~FrogGirl~~
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#22 Old 18th May 2007 at 11:18 AM
There's actually a good reason WHY juicers have a limited capacity, and heaven forbid you ever try to take anything OUT of it if you've put a few hundred items in it!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Instructor
#23 Old 20th May 2007 at 8:32 AM
Very Useful! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 12:50 AM
OK -- Now I Really Love You
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 6:08 AM
Mine will still just hold 300 items. Anything special I have to do? Does this mod just change the capicity of the Maxis juicer or is this a seperate one ? I am only able to find the juicer that came with the game.
Page 1 of 2