Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lord Woot, the tentacled monster, from the comic Elf Only Inn (Colors & Meshes)

by Akabarl Posted 9th Sep 2007 at 3:08 AM - Updated 1st Jul 2008 at 2:41 AM by Akabarl : Pointing out a nice recolor from baian

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 3:14 AM
I love it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 3:16 AM
That looks pretty funny I think I might download it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 3:33 AM
Will fir right in with my sorry lot! Love it....
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 3:35 AM
Wow! Very unique to say the least. The tentacles are amazing! I love the picture of... it... hugging the Sim. This would be great for horror movies LOL. Thanks for your hard work

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 3:36 AM
This may possibly be one of the best things ever. MUST direct my friend here... (He has Zombie Hitler and the Joker and Darth Vader and Starscream in a lot. He needs this.)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 4:45 AM

me scared!

he's so cool! but I dream about Sims and hate nightmares, so I'm not downloading him yet.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 7:52 AM
LMAO! I love the hug pic. This is awesome!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Scholar
#9 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 8:04 AM
Excellent !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 10:05 AM
normally i'm not so much into sci-fi stuff and weird characters for my sims, but this is definitely a must have! it's amazing!!! thank u!
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 10:51 AM Last edited by JLonier : 13th Sep 2007 at 11:02 AM. Reason: is a thanks
This is awsome! very funny da hug picture, 5 starts! :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 10:59 AM
Is he hugging Megan..? or is that Britney..?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 11:13 AM
LOL oh dear! every good neighborhood needs a local tentacle monster, i'm gonna HAVE to make him a romance sim haha
Scholar
#14 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 12:43 PM
Oh, wow! The animations are much better than usual for complicated meshes like this. Amazing!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plicka
LOL oh dear! every good neighborhood needs a local tentacle monster, i'm gonna HAVE to make him a romance sim haha

OMG... Imagine him making out with another sim, on a couch. :D

*downloads*

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Instructor
#16 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:22 PM
ain't gonna download it, because I know I'm never going to use it, but it's really great job. congrats.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:29 PM
I'm glad he is being recieved so positively, it was such an off the wall experiment I wasn't sure what the reaction would be...

Sluggo1138: I did try to make the woman in that shot look vaguely like Megan. Also of note for EOI readers is that I tried to structure his genetic face (without the big eyeball) after Woot's player Will from the current run of the strip.

Annelae: I should have kept some shots of the initial experiments, his legs were stuck rigid and skidding along the ground, the head kept circling detached from them, and one of his elbows was shooting up several feet through his head. Everything was folding through itself and he had the texture of a red track suit or something...

silo pixel & bean: I'd really like to avoid that mental image myself.

-Akabarl-

p.s. For those who found the hug image amusing, check its name in the image properties for a small joke.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 2:09 PM
I'm not sure if I really have any use for him, but I NEED to download him, he just looks way too cool and weird to not get him xDDD
GREAT job, thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 2:35 PM
Brilliant! I have a star wars neighbourhood and he will fit right in, cheers!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 2:41 PM
This is just unbelievable. I am astounded by what is possible with this game! Wowzers!

luv,
Kat
Field Researcher
#21 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 2:44 PM
Forum Resident
#22 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 3:25 PM
Now that's amazing! I just had to download. I'll put him in Strangetown I suppose. I'm quite impressed with your meshing abilities.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 3:33 PM
ROFLMAO Oh no you didn't! This is simply put, amazing.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 4:01 PM
How extremely cute
Thanks! ^^
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 4:22 PM
Great Job!!!
Page 1 of 4