Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

{12} Emo Punk Clothing Brand Hoodies For Your Teen Male Simmies

by bel0ved Posted 12th Nov 2007 at 11:41 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 3:14 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:33 AM
I love these! You did an amazing job.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 1:58 AM
These are brilliant; was looking for something like this for my boyfriend!sim. Any chance that someone (you or someone else?) could make a longer version of these, i.e. suitable for untucked jeans? although i guess that would probably require a brand new mesh. and as I don't know the first thing about meshing, i would assume that is a difficult task...

but really, these are lovely. very realistic. cheers. <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maladicta
These are brilliant; was looking for something like this for my boyfriend!sim. Any chance that someone (you or someone else?) could make a longer version of these, i.e. suitable for untucked jeans? although i guess that would probably require a brand new mesh. and as I don't know the first thing about meshing, i would assume that is a difficult task...

but really, these are lovely. very realistic. cheers. <3

Unfortunately i'm absolutely rubbish at meshing! however if someone comes up with another hoodie mesh i would be more than happy to use my textures on that mesh. These are all i can offer until someone makes a new mesh, or...i learn to do it myself...which in all honesty, is not very likely...haha.
Scholar
#5 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:44 AM
ILU for this! I love really Hi-Quality textures.
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 3:56 AM
This is awesome thank you! =D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:42 AM
awesomethanks

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Scholar
#8 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 8:32 AM
They all look really nice. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 3:05 PM
Amazing job m'dear. When I saw these they literally put a smile on my face. I've been looking for some high quality teen hoodies for a while, and you certainly granted my wish.
Keep making us lovely teen male clothing, ALOT of people appreciate it.<3
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:35 PM
OMG Thank you so much !! Now my Sims will really look like me and my friends =]
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 4:49 AM
my god these are aWESOME!!!! great work!! cant wait to use them!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 2:39 PM
Ahh, well I tested these out in game, and they still look amazingg. However, I noticed tha whenever they're not paired with Migamo's H&M converted pants, the shoe design of whatever pants the teen is wearing will appear on the back of the hood, and part on the front of the sweatshirt. Even when pairing them with other non untucked jeans (Aikea Gunea's skinny jeans for example), this still happens.

Still, a lovely set, but if there is a way to correct this error it would be highly appreciated.

EDIT Haha, I just ran back to read Migamo's post about the alpha overlapping, but still, I wonder if there is any way to correct this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedLipGlossLies
Ahh, well I tested these out in game, and they still look amazingg. However, I noticed tha whenever they're not paired with Migamo's H&M converted pants, the shoe design of whatever pants the teen is wearing will appear on the back of the hood, and part on the front of the sweatshirt. Even when pairing them with other non untucked jeans (Aikea Gunea's skinny jeans for example), this still happens.

Still, a lovely set, but if there is a way to correct this error it would be highly appreciated.

EDIT Haha, I just ran back to read Migamo's post about the alpha overlapping, but still, I wonder if there is any way to correct this?

it's just due to the way the alpha/uv is set out i think due to the extra parts on the hood. i'm biting the bullet and having a go at meshing, so i'll try and sort these issues out. my first attempt was hideous..but i'm soldiering on haha
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 5:41 PM
I love them all, especially the Johnny Cupcakes one. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 10:52 PM
Very sexy clothes! I LOVE the emo look. =) Awsome job.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 4:58 PM Last edited by Hobittilla : 24th Jul 2008 at 8:51 PM.
Very realistic!

Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:10 PM
Just so you know, the Johnny Cupcakes package is corrupted. I've downloaded it six times and every time it's corrupted. Since that one is corrupted, it's also affecting the zip with all of the hoodies packaged together and saying that's corrupted.

Other than that, they're really good. Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rackyisonmars
Just so you know, the Johnny Cupcakes package is corrupted. I've downloaded it six times and every time it's corrupted. Since that one is corrupted, it's also affecting the zip with all of the hoodies packaged together and saying that's corrupted.

Other than that, they're really good. Thanks.

Alot of downloads are being truncated at the moment, possibly due to the servers being under pressure maybe. your connection is being reset and it's not getting the complete file. it's happened to me with countless downloads today, even my own. i eventually managed to download all of the above files without any corruption occurring. the zip with all of them in does not contain any further separate zip files so it's not the cupcakes one, it's just not been downloaded in it's entirety. Even a couple of KB's off the end means the unzipping program will be unable to extract the files. the warning that comes up says the file is either corrupted or damaged; in this case, the missing few bites means it's damaged, not corrupted. all i can say is try again till the files download completely. over over the zip file to see the size if it helps.
Instructor
#19 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedLipGlossLies

I tried many things before uploading, but nothing really seemed to help. It's not as bad as it could have been, the way it is now, but it's really just a trial and error as far as pants go.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 10:16 PM
It works now. Yay! =D Thanks so much for these. They will be spammed all over my pretty boys and their skin tight skinny jeans.
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 7:22 PM
awesooome!!!<33
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 1:54 PM
love it <3
Field Researcher
#23 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 8:42 PM
Oh My God. These Are The Sexiest Clothes I Have Ever Seen. Seriously.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 4:08 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Apr 2008 at 7:01 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Freaking Awesome
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 9:32 AM
Thanks Looks good! I wish someone would recolour these in bright colours though, and fruit and heart patterns XD For the gay boys x3
Page 1 of 2