Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shippuuden Part 2: Sakura Haruno

by Earthdragon Posted 27th Jan 2008 at 3:22 PM - Updated 28th Jan 2008 at 6:49 PM by Earthdragon

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 9:51 PM
cute. i like it. '.)' < hehe look at the face
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 10:30 PM
OH very cool!!! After you finish your Shippuuden series you should do other people from different animes! Like Ichigo from Bleach or Kotori from X 1999. YOU WOULD DO SUCH A GOOD JOB!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 11:55 PM
YAY! lol... I love naruto! Sakura's face looks so cute you did a good job. ^_^
Forum Resident
#5 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 1:17 AM
dang Earthdragon san you are good makeing things..

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 6:00 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:37 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I don't know the show but Holy Crap is she cute!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 2:19 AM
Weee, I love it too
good job, guy :D

"A pior forma de covardia é testar o poder na fraqueza do outro."
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 9:58 PM
She is absolutely beautiful, and I usually dislike Sakura.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:23 PM
Wow! Her big forehead. It's amazing.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:27 PM
Wondeful Haruno Sakura!!! Cannot wait to see Kakashi!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 2:54 AM
This Sakura sim is by far one of the best ones I have seen, if not the best. I have downloaded her and the sim itself is just perfect.

HOWEVER, I was wondering if I could ask for a huge favor? I've been looking for good, Adult Naruto sims and have failed to find any at all. All of the good Naruto sims I have found are Teens (understandably so, but still...) I would like to ask if it is possible for you to make her as an Adult sim as well as a Teen? I don't like to impose, as I'm sure you are very busy with other things, but I would be forever grateful if you could do this some time.

Nevertheless, thank you for creating this sim in the first place and for taking the time to read my rather lengthy comment. ^.^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 7:11 AM
Wow, thanks for your comments ^_^!

@jon4ever
Huh...for requests, please PM me, but as my policy says, I'm only making things I do know .
But Kotori...I was just thinking a few weeks ago to make a Kamui, because there's already a Subaru around....
Well, I'll think about it but first I must finish a bigger part of this project.
@rachiru-chan
I love large comments .
Some of the "Naruto" sims as adults?
Um...yes, I'll think about it but as above I'll first finish some other characters (but I do agree...a Sasuke adult sim would be so...well xD...gorgeous <3).
And yes, I'm indeed very busy, school is going more and more time-consuming (and it was always like that...)and the project must go on.
Scholar
#13 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:31 PM
She is lovely....very nice work. Thank you for sharing her.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 1:33 AM
Its good and all ^^ but you have to log in to get sakuras hair on the other site and i really cant do that >_<
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 1:40 AM
Its good and all ^^ but you have to log in to get sakuras hair on the other site and i really cant do that >_<
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 1:41 AM
oops posted twice sorry <_<
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:34 PM
Where is the "needed meshes" section specified above so that I can find the mesh for sakuras outfit? I looked all over but cannot find it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:50 PM
This section is being found under the download link, currently there are three meshes linked, it's the third one from animera .
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th May 2008 at 7:26 PM Last edited by almightypmj : 7th May 2008 at 7:54 PM.
Maybe you could print screen and point to it and send me the screen shot because i'm still not sure where you're talking about. Is the direct link on this page or do I have to go through a few other links first. Also what is the name of the mesh? (Sorry for the trouble.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th May 2008 at 12:44 PM
I've got no programm here for editing a screenshot (since it is a library computer right now, I'm not at home), but I've looked for a screenshot over here.
http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?p=1085869
Scroll down a bit, until you'll see the picture, the area, where the needed meshes are linked, is underlined .

And you'll need all meshes there for Sakura to show up correctly ingame, otherwise she'll come with maxis hair and clothes and the pouches won't appear, too.
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th May 2008 at 5:38 PM
I finally figured out what the problem was. I had to go to edit options under user tools, and under the downloads section, uncheck the box that says "Use old thread view for downloads." this was keeping the "required meshes" section from showing up on my screen. The tutorial was helpful in showing me what it should look like.
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 11:09 AM
If it weren't for the dress and you saying it was Sakura, I wouldn't have known. She is beyond -beautiful-. Fell in love with her hair and face <3
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st May 2009 at 11:34 AM
Im not such a big fan of this series (im more of one piece and VK) But i couldnt restist to download her, she is beautiful!!! Thank u !
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:56 PM
is there any way i can get Sakuras hair for my adult sims i wanna make her into an adult but i dont have the hair..=x plz respond <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:40 PM
Thanks again for comments.

@LauraSims2
Unfortunately, the edited hair for Sakura is only for teens, other ones like adults will show up as a regular red version of the hair, the same for the clothing.
But there's another version of Sakura here on MTS, maybe her hair is for adults, too, I'm not quite sure.
Page 1 of 2