Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Finally Done- Default Replacements for Family Fun Stuff

by Phaenoh Posted 10th Feb 2008 at 3:26 AM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 5:43 AM by Phaenoh

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 1:39 AM
YAY!!! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!! you got rid of the bear feet!!! YAY!!!

...o yeah yay first comment!!!...

anyway... U R AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 1:38 AM
Phaenoh, you are amazing! Don't have FFS installed, but I'm grateful nonetheless.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 1:47 AM
Fantastic job! Thank you for making these sooooo much better.
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:15 AM
Hurray for colorful colors and non-sleazy little girl dresses! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:21 AM Last edited by valasia : 11th Feb 2008 at 7:26 AM.
I actually liked the idea of the big slippers, since I used to have a pair of cat feet ones when I was a kid, but I found after having FFS for a while that I never actually used those pjs.

Maybe this fix will help.

I am simply a mass hallucination that a majority of the population chooses to believe in.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:41 AM
OMG! OMG! THANK YOU!!!! I hated those stupid slippers more than anything else maxis has thown at us!

New Home. Come check it out!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:41 AM
Excellent work. Clothing that I concidered unusable is now usable. I particually like the PJ changes and the recolours of the Night Gowns.

Now I am interested to see what other changes you have made.

Thanks so much
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:30 AM
You have read my mind. I love you so very much. *HUG*
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#10 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:38 AM
Hallelujah! What was EAxis thinking when they did this? Big gnarly feet on those poor kids jammies. Thank you for cleaning up their messes.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:53 AM
I never thought anyone else was annoyed about the one-strap sandals, thank you so much for fixing them! I sorta like the big slippers, but I will use the pajamas more now that they have been fixed. The "little mermaid" outfits always remind me of "jail-bait" Ariel.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Theorist
#12 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 5:02 AM
awesome!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:39 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Feb 2008 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Great work, Phaenoh! I especially hated those slippers! Now I can get rid of them once and for all (unless I want them back, but I don't see that happening!)

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:16 AM
I for one love the slippers. I get a bit uncomfortable when I think about the fact that they wear them in bed, but I really like the look. I do love the recolors of the nightgowns and the changes to the mermaid outfit. I have never used it, because I thought it looked weird having a girl walk around with barely any clothes on. It also looks more like a normal skirt so they could wear their dress up clothes to school.

Thank for all the hard work you've put into this. It looks great.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:56 AM
Thanks for getting rid of those awful slippers.
Alchemist
#16 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 12:57 PM
Nice job, Phaenoh.
I'm really happy to see the slippers gone, they are truly annoying.
Space Pony
#17 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 1:07 PM
I actually loved the slippers, I had them when I was a kid too.

But I absolutely ADORE what you did with all the other stuff, thanks!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 1:42 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 11th Feb 2008 at 6:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Cassandra_107
I never thought anyone else was annoyed about the one-strap sandals, thank you so much for fixing them!
I'm surprised I wasn't the only one! Wow!

About the slippers, yeah, everyone either loves them or hates them, no inbetweeners here! Thanks for commenting everyone!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 2:25 PM
I love the brightened colors of the gowns.
I actually uninstalled Family Fun Stuff some time ago but this makes me think of installing it again.

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 2:41 PM
YIPPEE! *jumps around excitedy, while almost losing laptop to the floor*
I can't tell you how happy I am that you did this! I hated those slippers, and always felt sad that I was missing out on the pj's by not wanting the feet that come with them. Also happy about the non-lolita mermaid dress ...
Great job - it was definitely worth it!

*skuttles off to find more by Phaenoh*
Field Researcher
#21 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:03 PM
i LOVE the princess dress recolors! they're very pretty. and the toddler watermelon outfits. definitely my favorites. i really appreciate all the effort you put into these, and making them defaults... <3 <3 <3
Field Researcher
#22 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 4:51 PM
I cannot thank you ENOUGH for these. All of your default replacements are fantastic, and I have to say these are my favorites. Thank you for making these clothes usable!
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 5:33 PM
Omg Phaenoh, I love you! This is so awesome. Thank you. *does an odd ritual dance around Phaenoh*

She's done now.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 5:54 PM
Hi Phaenoh! The colors look fantastic!
The only thing that I am disappointed with is the…what shall I call them? I’m not much into fashion names. Um, tank/thing that resembles a bandanna tops for Teen girls. Talk about the need to be modest! Ugh. I was deeply disgruntled with those the moment I installed Family Fun Stuff. There isn’t any way to make them more “covering,” by any chance, is there?

Thank you again for making these!

~Sorrowful Mouse~

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chisagi
I actually uninstalled Family Fun Stuff some time ago but this makes me think of installing it again.
Thats a shame, you paid for it, why not use it! (cuz EAxis made it ugly, sad day...)
Quote: Originally posted by becaskenette
*skuttles off to find more by Phaenoh*
I've got a lot of fixes out there, glad to have a new follower!
Quote: Originally posted by Braelinn
*does an odd ritual dance around Phaenoh*
We need more of this around here...
Quote: Originally posted by Sorrowful Mouse
The only thing that I am disappointed with is the tank/thing that resembles a bandanna tops for Teen girls. Talk about the need to be modest! Ugh. There isn’t any way to make them more “covering,” by any chance, is there?
A form fitting undershirt just wouldn't look right and changing the mesh is too much of a hassle. I've seen this style a lot on beaches as a cover for the top of a bathing suit. It's not really meant to be worn as normal everyday wear. Sorry I can't fix it for you!

Thanks for commenting everyone! Love hearing from you!
Page 1 of 3