Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jill - A New Model by Zombie Jill w/ Blended Skin and More!

by ZombieJill Posted 19th Feb 2008 at 5:26 AM - Updated 21st May 2010 at 11:17 PM by ZombieJill

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 2:14 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Feb 2008 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
i had a feeling she'd be picked :P! shes beautiful.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 2:40 PM
She's lovely and I adore the attention to detail on the scarred skintone. (Continues to stalk ZJ in hopes she'll release her new eyeshadows soon.) :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 3:46 PM
Congrats on being picked Jill! She is absolutely stunning. The eyes just grab me and pull me in. :3 Wonderful~

Wish ants would stop dying in my computer screen.
Alchemist
#5 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 3:53 PM
She is outstandingly lovely! I like most the subtle smile on her lips! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 4:39 PM
Totally adore the skintone edits, makes her so unique and pretty! Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 4:48 PM
Jill is lovely. Her scars are amazing also (seeing as I love scars myself because they tell a history that isn't normally told). Thanks for sharing her.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 4:54 PM
I usually don't download sims, but I can't pass this one up. Thanks! I love her skintone... I would be happy if there were more colors of it. =D

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Forum Resident
#9 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 5:16 PM
her beauty it's so extrange and charming at the same time, she's wonderful
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 5:29 PM
She has such a pretty face but one that is still full of character. And I love her skin, it's a great blend and the scars really add to her story. Thank you for sharing her!

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Theorist
#11 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 5:51 PM
This is a beautiful job!

I'm just curious if the skintone with scars would be passed on to her children? That might be a little strange...
#12 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 5:56 PM
She is very beautiful, thank you!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 7:07 PM
She is certainly beautiful. And excellent job on her gorgeous skintone. I wish that hairstyle with the hairclip was still available. But I couldn't find it anywhere on XM Sim's website. I saw it on one of Noukie's sims, but the link she provided lead to a web hosting site. XM Sims's websites are acting weird.

But anyway, thank you so much. She is gorgeously done! Keep it up Jill!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 7:18 PM
She's stunning. I keep staring at her eyes. Lovely work.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 7:21 PM
Ooo! Very beautiful! Thnx for sharing her!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 8:48 PM
Sophie David - ^_^ The skintone is just for adult females (oo; Just realized I forgot elders. *smacks forehead* I'll fix that in a bit.) so her kids won't be scarred, nor will they have the tattoo.

sari_luna - Yeah, it's being weird. You can get on it if you google XM Sims, and try the first few links. (At least, I can.)

bluemoon - ^_^ Thanks. ^^ I'm not sure if my method of scarring would work as well on darker skintones, but, I can give it a shot.... x3

And thank you everyone for the nice comments and the congrats!
^_^- I'm quite honored that she got picked.
XD You shoulda seen me dance this morning before school when I saw it.

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 9:39 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Feb 2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Wasn't featured. This was 'picked'. But, none the less, beautiful!
Thanks ZJ - she is a beauty! But you like to draw, do you?
Theorist
#18 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 10:18 PM
But there is a chance that as adults her female children could develop the scars and tattoo, zombiejill? I suppose that's actually realistic of how abusive situations can perpetuate through generations, and it adds quite a depth to the storyline of a particular family.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sari_luna
XM Sims's websites are acting weird.

Yeah the site was hacked to go to some MMORPG thing. ^^ Luckily that was fixed by changing the web address. Try www.xmsims.net

Wish ants would stop dying in my computer screen.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 10:53 PM
oh my....nice skin..

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 10:55 PM
Very Beautiful, thanks SO much for sharing her

Love The Sims Always
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 11:37 PM
ooooh. you released her! ty ty <3 love this simmy ^-^
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 12:53 AM
she's great. Love everything about her
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 2:58 AM
Thank you so much, I was really hoping you would say yes to sharing her - Thank you so very much!!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 4:00 AM
Just checked her out in game and she's gorgeous! The eyes are definatley amazing! And the skintone was very well done You did a great job! There are so many nice Sims out there but I often end up putting them in my game only to get rid of them within minutes. This one's a keeper for me! Thanks for uploading her
Page 1 of 5