Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pagan Sanctuary (From Thief3: Deadly Shadows, No EP required)

by daislia Posted 24th Feb 2008 at 1:11 AM - Updated 13th May 2009 at 11:56 PM by daislia : Update Screenshots.

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 11:30 PM
Looks great. Love the green color.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 11:32 PM
omg... this is beautiful! i absolutely LOVE Pagan stuff! i havnt played the game,but this is fantastic! totally love it! *is downloading*

"alas,but the baka had not a chance in bloody hell!"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 11:41 PM
This is great!!! How many rooms does it have?

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 11:57 PM
It's stunning! You've done an remarkable job. I will gladly download this beauty. Keep it up! It's gorgeously done. Wonderful!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:14 AM
this is pretty nice, but sort of on the expensive side, eh? maybe switch it to a community lot. there are cheats to do that

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 1:01 AM
This lot is wonderfull!!!It gives mysterious feeling...I love it!!!Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 1:03 AM
*is stunned speechless by the beauty*

*in awe* WOW......

I have done plenty of stupid things in the past. I have the scars -physical and emotional- to prove it. Do I have regrets? No. If anything, I'm proud to have these scars, as trophies of life experience I've gained, and to say, 'Hey, I survived. You can too.'
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarciAraujo.ts
This is great!!! How many rooms does it have?

Check the Overview
It has 5 bedrooms, 1 living room, 2 kitchen, 3 bathroom. and well, some room can't sort of function.

Quote: Originally posted by comedy711
this is pretty nice, but sort of on the expensive side, eh? maybe switch it to a community lot. there are cheats to do that

All my lots seems a little expensive...I used to type "motherlode" to let sims be rich, so I can test my house! (I often use CFE Cheat when bulid lots, so I must test them lol)
ya, at first I'm planning to make this a Community, but I make this a Resident because...er...If I build Thief City area, I will make them Community, this is just a mission in thief.
If you have UNI EP, you can use this as a community by Cheat.
changeLotZoning residential/community/greek/dorm/secretsociety

Thanks for all comments above

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Mad Poster
#10 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 6:24 AM
Wow! All I can say is...WOW!! I don't know if this is from some other game, but it's really an outstanding lot. It almost has a Rivendell feel to it. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 9:44 AM
Wow that is really incredible work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 1:19 PM
*is astounded* what a beautifull lot.Well done indeed.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 12:20 AM
I suspect a lot this big would eat my game...but WOW, that is impressive. It's obvious that you spent a lot of time on this, and it looks great! Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:50 PM
Wow, this is very beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 11:59 PM
Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!! I've been looking for something like this for sooo longggg!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 11:27 PM
I have never played Theif in my life, but keep making houses from it because they are awesome!
Instructor
#17 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:37 AM
It looks great, it must have been a lot of work to build! And thank you very much for including all the needed CC, it makes downloading a bit quicker and I don't have to worry about getting wrong CC and the lot not showing up. The picture of the map is a very nice touch, too!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 7:38 PM
I'm absolutely floored by this upload. Beautifully executed work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:00 PM
hey this is amazing! I am a fellow thief player and its awesome. my fav level is the orphanage/asylum . . . thanks again 4 the gr8 uploads
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 7:10 AM
Will probably crash my game lol, but I'll try anyway Thanks!!

~ * No cheating, no fun... * ~
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 1:50 AM
Wow this is beautiful! I'm going to download it, I hope my game won't crash xD
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:35 AM
So cool so creepy so awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:23 PM
This is beautiful! Well done!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 5:40 PM
Thank you, Dasilia! I love this creation! I loved the part with the stairs were coming up from outside!

This must of took a while to make!

~Lila

away to cookie land
YUM YUM!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 12:52 PM
Excellent work, Daislia, as always!
<3 <3
Page 1 of 2