Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Town & Country

by Brighten11 Posted 29th Feb 2008 at 7:09 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 4:19 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Mar 2008 at 4:28 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is a very lovely house. I especially like that you designed this lot with very little cc.
Thank you for sharing this talented creation with the rest of us.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 5:05 AM
good job! Just some constructive critiziem if i may. I would not have used so many colonial gables and also the interior decorating is very specific to a certain person.

Thanks for uploading!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 6:14 AM
This lovely!!! Quite well planned and furnished!!! Thanks for sharing it!!!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 7:13 AM
Thank you everybody for your kind replies and thanks.

And brandon, I really don't mind constructive criticism. I will share with you though, that this house was based on a real house from my neighborhood--using it as a model. The gables are exactly the way the original architect designed the house. I believe it was built back in the 30's or 40's and it is a completely original design to that time period. I picked the house to use as a model because it was so unique, would be challenging to duplicate, and (IMO) it was well designed. Thanks for your thoughts anyway.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 4:47 PM
I love this house so much, it reminds me of the house my Mom grew up in. Simply lovely. Thank-you for sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 4:24 AM
Wow! This is very beautiful. ty Brighten
Retired Staff Member
retired moderator
#8 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 3:02 AM
Great house! Thanks!