Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Eclipse [Dilandau Albatou & Miguel Lavariel] Sims*~*UPDATED*

by Lunar Eclipse Posted 18th Apr 2008 at 9:14 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2008 at 7:31 AM by Lunar Eclipse

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 5:05 PM
you are maaaaaaaaaaad!!!
but this is so perfect! huge, grand, superb job!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauralaima
you are maaaaaaaaaaad!!!
but this is so perfect! huge, grand, superb job!!!!

lmao! Thank you! <3

Argh, I know, I'm psychotic! Is it sad to know I'm making more characters? *shakes head* I'm addicted to making these.. it's so fun. lol

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 5:25 PM
*faints* WOW! You put tons of work into your sims... I wish I had that dedication! Awesome job, the nose is wonderful!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 5:31 PM
I love these sims! I never got to see the series but the movie actually made me and my friends cry. ^^b Awsome job, I always love putting your work in game.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:14 PM
Holy Hell . . . I'm a huge fan of Escaflowne [and our little psycho Dilandau in particular], and I must say - these are PERFECT. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Ramika : 19th Apr 2008 at 6:57 PM.
Yes! I freaking love you.
Escaflowne was one of my favorites when I first started watching anime, and Dilandau has always been one of the best villains ever.
Once again, these sims are incredible. I really love how you pay attention to details.

Edit: Forgot to mention the NOSES Gawd, I've always found Escaflowne-noses somewhat hilarious (you could use a nose like that to kill someone, I swear) and these are PERFECT. You're a genius.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:52 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 1:44 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Lunar Eclipse how the hell do you do that

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:58 PM
As always great work. And with every detail perfect is amazing. A question: Is the brown hairstyle is not for adult women? It is very current. Thanks

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Endersgirl07
*faints* WOW! You put tons of work into your sims... I wish I had that dedication! Awesome job, the nose is wonderful!

Haha! Thank you~<3

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:40 PM
You weren't kidding when you said you were a perfectionist. Absolutely amazing. Other characters? I hope that means we get to see an Allen or Folken sim. Beautiful work. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:41 PM
Thanks everyone! *hugs*

*Eliskuya in darkness, I make these with WAY too much time on my hands! lol

*SeluXereZ, Thank you! ^^
No, I never made Miguel's hair for girls. I might later though!

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nvenya
You weren't kidding when you said you were a perfectionist. Absolutely amazing. Other characters? I hope that means we get to see an Allen or Folken sim. Beautiful work. Thank you.

Thank you! ^^
Actually, I've started some unrelated characters. Hmm... I've had a recent obsession with Phoenix Wright.. XD

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 8:21 PM
I just love your sims! They are soooo perfect!!
No need to compare to the originals... it's OBVIOUS they are just the same!!
Amazing job...
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 8:22 PM
This is absolutely incredible. I have the entire boxed set of the Escaflowne series so I think I'm qualified to say that these sims are AMAZINGLY accurate. You have done a wonderful job, and I can't wait to see more of your work in the future.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 8:56 PM
Lunar your work is always amazing! I have watched this project come to be what it is at your LJ and you have done an outstanding job on everything!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 9:32 PM
Your work is amazing. I'm not even an anime fan (please don't shoot me) but I must download all your amazing sims. They are spectacular! I love the armor and the faces are so unique. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing work.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 10:11 PM
Oh my GOD... thank you SO much!

This has to be one of the most well done fiction-based sims I've ever seen.
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 11:15 PM
B-b-beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 11:36 PM
You are so amazing! All the time and effort you put into your Sims is just a marvel. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. <3
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 11:44 PM
Wow i have never played that game, but i had to d/l these two and i alredy have the crimson king. Thank you so much for that the work you put into these. I have tired to figure out those programs and i just cant get it. Maybe one! I have a question, would you be able to make Blackwaltz from final fantasy IX. That would be awesome.

Chely

Sweet Dreams untill the night falls! Dusk awakens, the mist falls upon the silken webs. Destiny stands at your bed side. With one kiss your life begins.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GothicChel
Wow i have never played that game, but i had to d/l these two and i alredy have the crimson king. Thank you so much for that the work you put into these. I have tired to figure out those programs and i just cant get it. Maybe one! I have a question, would you be able to make Blackwaltz from final fantasy IX. That would be awesome.

Chely

Aw, thanks so much... hmm.. perhaps not waltz..
But I REALLY want to make Kuja. He'll be my ultimate project. I want to get a bit better with my hair meshing first though. XD
I'm such a huge Kuja freak.. I'm waiting on that PSP fighting game "Dissidia" to release so I can play as Kuja! XD

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:11 AM
Thank you everyone! <3 <3

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:51 AM
OH!!!! I am such a fan; of yours and the anime`. You Rock! Bravo,Perfecto!! You know, i love this set. It shows your hard and tedious work. 10*'s and 2 thumbs up; way up! Thank you for sharing it with us.

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 2:16 AM
Haha, oh man, I liked Dilandau from the series. Anime today is just generic now. Yay for the oldies!

Great job on these stuff!

Page 1 of 3