Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RE-DO La Fenêtre (Window) Expansion Set - More Windows and Doors Added **9/10/11 Please Redownload

by tbudgett Posted 10th Aug 2008 at 9:57 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 2:16 AM by tbudgett

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 10:02 AM
Awesomeness, I love it!

Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 10:04 AM
Hello TBUDGETT,
I would like to thank you for sharing this windows and doors theme with me, i love it.
Thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 10:25 AM
You just made all of my wishes come true! I've been missing windows like this for ever.

One question though, the 2 story window, is it impossible to put on diagonal walls?

SIMale the Simlish linguist. Simlish made easy: Version 1 & 2 and Version 3 & Comic (Now only available at IS)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 10:42 AM
Thankyou -so- much Tbudgett, I love these windows and I'm sure many many others will too. Looks like those windows from houseplans which will make these very popular. Thanks for creating and sharing these lovely windows, Manga x
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 10:40 AM
Absolutely fantastic. Thankyou very much for these. Can't wait to use them in my game

Sims 3 Musketeers.....for all your sims needs.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 11:24 AM
niiiice, thanks so much
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 12:13 PM
Awsome!!! Thank you so much for sharing.
Scholar
#9 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 12:49 PM
This is a wonderful addition to Maxis and Windkeepers windows Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 12:59 PM
Great work! I love the way you made the windows and it's a teriffic addition to the existing ones!
Thank you!

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Field Researcher
#11 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 1:13 PM
Lovely and very useful set. Many thanks for your hard work!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 2:59 PM
Incredible! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:04 PM
Thank you for sharing these windows. I've been looking for something like this!
Scholar
#14 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:42 PM
Thank you so much for these as a builder I am in heaven!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:29 PM
Thank you so much, that is what I needed right now for my Sim home.

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#16 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:37 PM
Awesome set! Thanks :-)

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:45 PM
THANKS!!! Luv em, my favorite windows, I can't wait to use them.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 5:08 PM
GORGEOUS! I especially like the 2-story window.
Scholar
#19 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 5:40 PM
ooo fancey! great thanks!
i DONT get how windkeeper can have her set here for free...but also have it at TSR for pay...>_>
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 6:49 PM
These look great ! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 7:41 PM
Thanks for all your kind replies. Sorry about the compatability issue. Thanks to Manga-Moon for bringing it to my attention. It seems I packaged the wrong files for upload. tbudgett

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 10:29 PM
Is the 2 story window impossible to make so that it can be put on diagonal walls?

SIMale the Simlish linguist. Simlish made easy: Version 1 & 2 and Version 3 & Comic (Now only available at IS)
Instructor
#23 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 10:32 PM
Thanks for these gorgeous windows, I've always loved them but I didn't like the sizes of the maxis ones.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 11:14 PM
SIMale - I can't without the Base Diagonal Mesh. There's probably someone out there who can!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 6:11 AM
Sorry to hear that. Is it possible to cut the two floor mesh in half and made in to two one floor windows that when they are put above each other looks like the two story window on a digonal wall?

Page 1 of 3