Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

- Poses - Apartment Life adult to teen conversions

by migamoo Posted 23rd Oct 2008 at 5:58 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 6:07 PM
oohh i love these, thanks! =]

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 6:15 PM
This is prefect! I'm glad that my teens can have these wonderful outfits now Thank you hon!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 7:28 PM
dangit. i absolutely MUST get my hands on apartment life. thanks tho xD
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 8:12 PM Last edited by dustfinger : 23rd Oct 2008 at 8:43 PM.
Oh, thank you very much! I haven´t got Apartment Life yet, so i can use the outfits at least for my teens Looks great
I love this dress
Inventor
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 9:03 PM
Wonderfull this is great!!! Only just today I looked into the AL clothingmeshes to see wich meshes I would like to have for my teens, and they are here already!
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 9:27 PM
Thanks, these clothes makes so much more sense on teens. :D

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 10:36 PM
thanks for these conversions! i especially like the ones for the boys!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 12:38 AM
Awesome! Thank you
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 3:08 AM
Let's hope maxis doesn't steal your conversions again, lol! These are really great and will be abused on my teens
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 7:55 AM
I wished that my computer wasn't giving me any problems. D: I would totally download these. :/

Thank you, Migamoo!

Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 10:45 AM
I love the AL clothes but i do feel some of them were better off worn by my teen sims. Thank you so much for these lovely choices!
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 12:26 PM
love these! thanx!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 12:27 PM
Thanks migamoo, you're so awesome x3

Also, I'm quite shocked you mentioned me, how odd... I wish people had commented so much on my 'crap'...
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SharonSims2
Thanks migamoo, you're so awesome x3

Also, I'm quite shocked you mentioned me, how odd... I wish people had commented so much on my 'crap'...

Aw, it's not crap! And don't let the lack of comments get you down. Look at the thanks and it'll definitely make up for any lack of coments. It usually does for me. And why wouldn't I mention you? You started to convert the AL meshes, and I just wanted to make sure people knew that.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 5:52 PM
Stunning! I love these! Thanks so much!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 7:17 PM
Lovely! Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 10:48 PM
Thank you so much for this gorgeous outfit and especially because I don't need the extra EPs to use them. :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by migamoo
Aw, it's not crap! And don't let the lack of comments get you down. Look at the thanks and it'll definitely make up for any lack of coments. It usually does for me. And why wouldn't I mention you? You started to convert the AL meshes, and I just wanted to make sure people knew that.

well, I'm not complaning or anything, not at all, sometimes I want people to write what they think about what I do, and they dont.

Oh, by the way, I just wanna let you know that I already did the mexican dress for teens, I didnt thought anyone will use it, so I thrown it away to the trash bin, oh well, yours gets more downloads...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 6:18 AM
I am wondering if you would consider breaking the download into three different zips. I downloaded the file but I was only after the male outfit. It might save MTS2 a little bandwidth. In any event, thanks for the new outfit.
Instructor
#21 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 1:47 PM
I was saying on another thread the other day about this "slouchy sock dress" and how it bugged me but now I see it for a teen it seems I like it better now. It makes sense for a teen to have slouchy up/down socks it just looks daft on an adult...
These are great...I am deciding to just have conversions in my game now (apart from historical & themed clothes that is)
Thankies,
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 4:52 PM
These were my favorite outfits! I'm so glad you converted them for teens. I was hoping someone would. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 4:33 AM
Lovely! I can't wait until Apartment Life comes out for MAC! By the looks of it, The Sims 3 will be out by then. :P
Theorist
#24 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 1:38 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOO(h)! Love them! *Gobbles them all up* :D

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Instructor
#25 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 4:47 PM
thanks a lot for these!!! i loved them ^^

hi!
Page 1 of 2