Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pajama Posse - Sleepwear for Kids

by fakepeeps7 Posted 30th Dec 2008 at 11:37 PM - Updated 11th Jul 2009 at 4:20 AM by Delphy

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 4:40 AM Last edited by fakepeeps7 : 14th Mar 2009 at 1:19 AM.
Default The Pajama Posse - Sleepwear for Kids
The first set of pajamas is an age conversion for boys. It comes in 16 colours: all the colours I could dig out of the Maxis files, plus a few more to round out the set. Your boys will be sleeping stylishly when they wear these!

Polygon Counts:
boys' pajamas = 2000

Additional Credits:
Thanks to melodie9, fanseelamb, and HystericalParoxysm for the hairstyles.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  boyspajamas-all16colours&MESH.zip (1,016.1 KB, 8566 downloads)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 4:44 AM Last edited by fakepeeps7 : 14th Mar 2009 at 1:20 AM.
Default Boys' Bunny Pajamas
Next we have a set of four bunny-themed pajamas for boys. These use the same mesh as the previous pajamas.

Polygon Counts:
boys' pajamas = 2000

Additional Credits:
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  boysbunnypajamas-all4colours&MESH.zip (484.2 KB, 5515 downloads)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 4:48 AM Last edited by fakepeeps7 : 14th Mar 2009 at 1:21 AM.
Default Boys' Casual Pajamas
Button-up pajamas aren't every boy's cup of tea, so I made some more casual pajamas, too. They come in 10 colours and feature a pair of pull-on pants and a loose-fitting, long-sleeved t-shirt. These pajamas are treated with a flame retardant (but not with a stupidity retardant, so I can't guarantee your Sims won't go up in flames).

Polygon Counts:
boys' casual pajamas = 1906

Additional Credits:
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  boyscasualpajamas-all10colours&MESH.zip (2.74 MB, 7739 downloads)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 4:53 AM Last edited by fakepeeps7 : 14th Mar 2009 at 1:24 AM.
Default Girls' Nighties
For your girls, I have some pretty nighties. They come in twelve colours and are adorned with gathers, lace, and buttons.

Note: Because of the fullness of these nighties, they do poke through the sheets slightly at certain angles.

Polygon Counts:
girls' nighties = 1860

Additional Credits:
Thanks to melodie9, fanseelamb, HystericalParoxysm, Nouk, SimModa, and LoveTheSims04 for the hairstyles.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  nighties-all12colours&MESH.zip (3.72 MB, 7147 downloads)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 4:57 AM Last edited by fakepeeps7 : 14th Mar 2009 at 1:25 AM.
Default Girls' Bunny Nighties
Your Sim girls will hippity-hop to bed in these casual nighties that feature the famous Freezer Bunny. This sleepwear comes in four colours and uses the same mesh as the previous nighties.

Note: Because of the fullness of these nighties, they do poke through the sheets slightly at certain angles.

Polygon Counts:
girls' nightie = 1860

Additional Credits:
Thanks to melodie9, fanseelamb, HystericalParoxysm, Nouk, SimModa, and LoveTheSims04 for the hairstyles.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  bunnynighties-all4colours&MESH.zip (1.33 MB, 4928 downloads)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 5:02 AM Last edited by fakepeeps7 : 14th Mar 2009 at 1:27 AM.
Default Girls' Pajamas
And last (but certainly not least) we have a set of two-piece pajamas for girls. These full and frothy pajamas will keep your little Sim girls warm on the coldest of winter nights. They come in twelve colours: six two-toned sets and six plain-coloured sets.

Note: Because of the fullness of these pajamas, they do poke through the sheets slightly at certain angles.

Polygon Counts:
girls' pajamas = 1906

Additional Credits:
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  girlspajamas_2colour-all6colours&MESH.zip (1.89 MB, 7497 downloads)
File Type: zip  girlspajamas_plaincolour-all6colours&MESH.zip (1.66 MB, 5566 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:06 AM
Wow! Amazing! Thank you! Loved the colors
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:09 AM
awesome!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:16 AM
You really need to stop spoiling us (and our sim kiddies) so much. But then we wouldn't love you as much as we do. My downloads folder is bulging enough as it is. Thanks for making it worse!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:32 AM
These are wonderful! I love the styles & the colors. I have so much of your stuff in my game cause it is just so cute & what real kids would wear. Thanks so much

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:35 AM
You. Are. A. God. (or goddess.)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:08 AM
These are beautiful!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:10 AM
These are cute, I especially like the boys' bunny & casual PJs.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:49 AM
We can always count on you for awesome kiddy clothes! Thanks much!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 4:43 AM
Lovely as usual! *downloads almost all of them*

Also, would you mind too terribly much if I converted some of the nighties to everyday wear for my Victorian/Regency neighborhood? I wouldn't be sharing them or anything.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:04 PM
Forum Resident
#18 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 2:31 PM
wow, my god, these are all so great!!! :lovestruc
i´d never had thought the adult male pyjamas look so great on kids!
thanks so much!
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 4:07 PM
hah! it really is becoming an issue for me to choose which set of jammies my simkids will wear. i suspect i won't be using the ones i made for them at all anymore, these are so great :D
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 7:17 PM
wow! how amazing! i especially like the long nighties for girls! thank you and happy new year!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michaelajand
Also, would you mind too terribly much if I converted some of the nighties to everyday wear for my Victorian/Regency neighborhood? I wouldn't be sharing them or anything.

If it's for your own use, I don't mind at all! Have fun.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 12:12 AM
It now means that I have to have more kids so they are able to wear all of your creations. So much talent. Thank you.
Instructor
#23 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:19 AM
What a great Christmas/New Year present! Thanks fakepeeps7, I love your kids' clothes!
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 11:58 AM
Really wonderful!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 1:20 PM
Perfect! I always end up using the same pjs for all my kids because the only original ones I can stand to use are the ones that came with FFS (with Phaenoh's default replacement to get rid of the slippers).

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Page 1 of 3