Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cemetary Fence to match Maxis Cemetary Gate

by tbudgett Posted 3rd Jan 2009 at 5:00 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 2:04 AM by tbudgett

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 5:06 PM
Awesome! It always annoyed me that there were'nt enough matching fences for the maxis gates. And thank you for the recolors!

Come visit me on My Simblr!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 6:36 PM Last edited by scurvy_cur : 3rd Jan 2009 at 6:49 PM.
Great job tbudgett! Now I'll finally be able to use that gate which I always loved but with no matching fence it looked stupid to me. Thanks for sharing
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 7:13 PM
"The Fence will work with any EP but you need NL for the Gate."

The "Expansion / Stuff Packs Required" box says we need Open for Business.

I`m confused.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 9:11 PM
General OD - Fixed. Thanks

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 9:33 PM
Finally, a fence to go around my graveyards and mansions -- thank you! :D

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
"The Fence will work with any EP but you need NL for the Gate."

The "Expansion / Stuff Packs Required" box says we need Open for Business.

I`m confused.

No it doesn't...

A=B Everyone loves
B=C a good logical
A=C reasoning session!
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tbudgett
General OD - Fixed. Thanks
You`re welcome. Thank you. Downloading.

JenaBella96: It did when I posted that. It doesn`t now, because tbudgett fixed it since.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Zombie Socks
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 11:24 PM
This is brilliant! I never would have something this simple, yet so useful! Many many thanks on behalf of all the times I plan to use this!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 2:05 AM
Thank you! I'm in love with it! I really like the Maxis gate, but could never use it because I'm kind of a perfectionist and no other fence seemed to look "right" with it. You've done a service to the Sims Community by making this. Thanks again!

*just noticed* Oh, and thanks for the re-colors, too! Awesome.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 3:48 AM
I agree with the others above! I always loved this gate but could not find a fence to match it well! This looks great and thanks for the additional colors! You rock, tbudgett, with so many useful creations! Thanks!!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 12:42 PM
looks great! thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 3:35 PM
That is perfect! Thanks!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 11:05 PM
Thank you for matching that gate. It was always one of my favorites. You did a great job.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 2:05 AM
Thanks, everyone, for your kind posts...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 4:22 AM
Ugh, that gate always drove me nuts because no fence *ever* matched it. Big thanks for this!
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 5:43 PM
Thank you for correcting one of Maxis' (many) silly mistakes!
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 10:59 AM
Thank you, i can now use my fav fence more often
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 1:18 PM
Hello together,

can somebody tell me where i can find the gates? I found only the Nightlife black gate.

Best regards
Alexej
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alexej
Hello together,

can somebody tell me where i can find the gates? I found only the Nightlife black gate.

Best regards
Alexej

You are right, all that comes with NightLife is the black gate. Included, in the download, are the recolors of the gate. Place them in your downloads folder.

Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 10:17 AM
Hello tbudgett,

they are in the same folder as the fences!!!

Best regards
Alexej
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 1:09 PM
i swear eaxis has their collective heads in the mud. m&g has like 20 new fences and "no" new matching gates. where i live even rich people leave their houses every once in a while. are they all supposed to have helicopters? what about the maid? is she supposed to climb the fence, or is she a live-in?
we need more matching gate/fences!!

A day late and a dollar short - that's me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 12:27 AM
onespiceybbw - Nice post, thanks for the laugh - I've got a few things in mind for gates

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 12:46 PM
You'd think Maxis would have... ahhh... never mind! Thank you for making these!

Kat
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 12:42 AM
Kamus4547 - Yeah, I know....Your welcome.

Page 1 of 2