Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Select your cemetery

by arek_91 Posted 26th Jan 2009 at 7:10 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2024 at 3:13 PM by arek_91 : Fixing grammar mistakes of younger me I can't stand anymore

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:17 PM
thanks for this!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:25 PM
Good Idea!!! Thank You!!
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:42 PM
dose it do this with all lots or only apartments?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sim~obsessor
dose it do this with all lots or only apartments?

Only apartment. But if you want I can change this...
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 2:41 PM
Thanks so much! I wasn't aware of what AL did with graves as I haven't had anyone die on one yet but I can see that this will be a massive time saver. Cheers. :D

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 7:40 PM
This sounds interesting. Are you required to move the sims though? Can you just leave the urn on the lot if you want?
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsbaby
This sounds interesting. Are you required to move the sims though? Can you just leave the urn on the lot if you want?

I would like to know also, because, I could make a graveyard, but sometimes I still like to keep their dead sims in the backyard so that the knowledge sims can see the ghosts and stuff.
Anyways, I think it's a great idea.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 12:09 AM
On apartments lots you just must moved urns, because anyway it will just been deleted, but on residental you will see message like on the 4th screenshot, so you can decide (if you press OK, nothing will happen)
Instructor
#10 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 11:28 AM
Neat idea! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 8:26 PM
What I understand is that you can only move graves to Community Lots, right? Is there anyway you can send them to Residential Lots? Do you know any mod that let me send tombstones to residential lots? Because I created this mausoleum for my main family, it's a residential lot one of the family member lives, but I can't send the tombstones there, so I'm having some trouble to get it there :]
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 4:01 AM
Maximus:

You can send the urn to a community lot and you go with a sim to this community lot, klick on the gravestone and select the option "move to home" (Sorry i dont now is exactly in english, i play in german language) and the gravestone move to you residential lot

This is an interesting hack!

Thanks for this

Best regards: Ysabella von Sfîntu # --'---,----'----,---'----{@
Forum Resident
#13 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 1:08 AM
Cool!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 2:08 AM
i liek it ^^
Inventor
#15 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 11:34 PM
I downloaded this, and not every time i enter an apartment lot it errors two or three times before it even loads (i play with testing cheats enabled). I took it out of my DL folder and things work perfectly. It this erroring supposed to happen? if you need me to i can send you one of the error logs so you can figure out the problem. Thanks!

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 5:38 AM
ok didn't know that Cool thnx
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 1:23 PM
I realize that it's been a little bit over two years since anyone has posted here, but will tombstones sent to community lots from their orginal home lots (using this) still spawn ghosts? main reason I have never used any apartments, I had heard of various major glitches when sim dies....& I LOVE my transparent friends!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 5:14 AM
Hey, I had a bit of a bug. Everytime someone died, the game crashed. I've taken It out but it was good choosing where they go. I had the fixed version I think....

Oh BTW it was working fine untill i put the mansion stuff pack in, if that helps any
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:04 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 12:07 AM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 10:27 PM
Awesome. Thank you
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 12:30 AM
Does anyone else experience the glitch mentioned by mlgp7223 where their game crashes when someone dies? I want to download this but I have The Sims 2 Ultimate and that, of course, has Mansion and Garden stuff but I don't want my game to crash when someone dies and I haven't saved or whatever.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 6:00 PM
Thanks <3 I thought it deleted my grave, but it didn't. This mod works, you can download and use it without problems
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 3:27 PM
omg thank you for this

it was anoying that the graves one is at the house all the time!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 5:42 AM
Ahhh! It's nice to know that the Last Sim's Last Wishes will be followed through. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2