Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 65 -- Small apartment house (2 units)

by plasticbox Posted 29th Jan 2009 at 3:14 AM - Updated 13th Mar 2009 at 10:29 PM by plasticbox

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 3:57 AM
Another wonderful design! Thank you for your continual "Backdoor lane" series.
It is/has been a most welcome staple of joy to my neighborhoods.
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 7:00 AM Last edited by whiterider : 29th Jan 2009 at 4:45 PM. Reason: Adding translation
Ich liebe deine Häuser. Vielen Dank dafür.

I love your houses. Thankyou very much.
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 8:00 AM
Adorable! Thank you
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 7:21 AM
WOW, WOW, WOW and WOW ! Well I miss words to tell you how much I love this house ! Every time you make a new lot I think : "Oh this one is my favourite !" And you make another one and the new one is again my favourite ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:40 PM
I love this! Only I don't have pets, downloaded with Clean Installer so perhaps it will work. One of my fav's, Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:51 PM
Cute. I like it alot. I think I mght use it in my new story...

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. - Anymonuse
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 4:47 AM
I love you.

Hee - hee, Aaow~
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 5:47 PM
I thought i'd say thanks in the last BDL thread. I haven't even played these yet (been downloading for hours ) but i'm sure they're great! I've got loads of your other hoods etc. and I know the quality of your building

So TY
Scholar
#10 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 3:12 AM
I just wanted to say, Thank you for this entire series of houses. They are beautiful and give a great addition to my cities (in fact, these Backdoor Lane houses make up most of my cities.) Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, I cannot thank you enough, honestly.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 3:22 PM
Five years after your first backdoor lane upload, i've discovered this series its the best thing i've ever downloaded! what an amazing series of houses, thank-you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:42 AM
THANKS