Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[H]ouse M.D. - Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson

by MistyBlue Posted 16th Feb 2009 at 3:21 AM - Updated 12th Jul 2009 at 5:35 PM by mistyblue4

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 3:28 AM
Um... he looks about 13. :P
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 4:04 AM
aw, that was sad when his girlfriend died on the show! cool sim
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:02 AM
WOW, well done ! Thanks for sharing
#5 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:03 AM
This is great, he is one of my favorite charaters, besides House, of course. Are you planning to do the rest? Please say yes!

Thank you so much!

Vampy
Typical
#6 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 8:25 AM
Wow this is brillliant. By the way I will give some constructive critisism here, I think the Jaw should be a little bit wider in my opinion. Non the less this is brilliant.
-Lewjen-
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 10:20 AM
He looks pretty good, well done, but he looks a bit like David Duchovny/Mulder to me.... maybe it's just me
Theorist
#8 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 11:16 AM
I love him Misty!

His face shape is really original and he looks very puzzling [don't ask] to interpret, so well done there! :D
Kinda confuzzled though, Is he a vamp? (I have never seen or heard about the show, class me as a n00b if you will) there seems to be a vamp-craze about and I got a tipp-off from the text:
Quote:
House also describes Wilson as an "emotional vampire".

or is it using a metaphore?
I'm thinking too deep!

Anway, Love it Misty, and the pictures too!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 2:21 PM Last edited by mistyblue4 : 5th Mar 2009 at 1:23 PM.
Petchy - thank you "Emotional vampire" is a metaphor, probably meaning to say Wilson "feeds" on other people's need for him. You should check out the show, it's great (except for the new season, which just sucks).

Vampire_of_Death - Thank you!! I'm working on the rest, I wish I got around to it sooner though

Thank you everyone for your comments and feedback, much appreciated :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 4:57 PM
I think it looks remarkably like him, while still looking like a sim. SimWilson!

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:13 PM
WAAAH I'm near a heart attack, he looks so cute. Now only his dog Hector is missing =P
thank you sooo much <3

}-|Only the insane equate pain with success|-{
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 6:24 PM
Awwww! He's so cute. No offense, but he looks too young though with that girly skin. But that's easily fixable.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:09 PM
Nonphotoskinned sims for the win! <3 Seriously, there's too many sims out there where people just slap on a photoskinned skin and pass it off as a decent likeness. I love that you actually took the effort in making his face resemble the character's. Beautiful. Thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 9:03 PM
Reminds me a lot of him. A little too young, but impressive without using photoskins!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 9:21 PM
Wilson's adorkable, isn't he? Best thing about the show, except for House of course. =D Well done, tho I also thought he looked a bit like David Duchovny.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 1:01 AM
He looks great! And I love the show!
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 7:28 AM
Wilson is my absolute favorite character but is there any reason this would give me an error "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed". Did I totally miss a requirement somewhere? If so, feel free to smack me accordingly :p
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:13 PM
girliegirl1991 - Try installing him with Clean Installer, as far as I'm aware no expansion packs should be required. Hope you'll have fun playing with Wilson :D

Thank you everyone, I did my best trying to recreate Wilson without resorting to photoskinning. I know that would give a more realistic result, but I'm not a fan of (too) realistic Sims. I'm happy the mods accepted him as he is, actually.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#19 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by girliegirl1991
Wilson is my absolute favorite character but is there any reason this would give me an error "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed". Did I totally miss a requirement somewhere? If so, feel free to smack me accordingly :p

Read the installation instructions at the top of the post.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 5:36 AM
He looks great Misty :lovestruc !
He is soo adorable!
I like sims with no photoskin too! Guess I'm too lazy to edit skins, lol...

PS: Is your Avatar Edward by the way?
I'm trying to make him for my daugther, but he is a paaaain...lol,...and she wants him to look...perfect,no more, no less !

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:13 AM
Thanks, Vera I never photoskin (I did try before), I much more enjoy sculpting and picking the right CC for a Sim. Plus, I like my Sims to look Simmish, they do make all those silly faces in game, after all :P

My avatar is Q from Star Trek, I'm not big on Twilight, LOL. But I see many people attempt recreating Edward, he's a hottie! I hope you'll manage to please your daughter
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 5:10 PM
He's really cute. I love the show and most of the characters and now my simmies can adore Wilson, too :-)
Field Researcher
#23 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistyblue4
Thanks, Vera I never photoskin (I did try before), I much more enjoy sculpting and picking the right CC for a Sim. Plus, I like my Sims to look Simmish, they do make all those silly faces in game, after all :P

My avatar is Q from Star Trek, I'm not big on Twilight, LOL. But I see many people attempt recreating Edward, he's a hottie! I hope you'll manage to please your daughter

I know what you mean,misty!
Photoskin is my last resource, when I've tried everything on a sim and it really,really doesn't look like the person itself ...
I've made some,but it's not my first choice;(laaaaaaazy alarm!!)

I thought your avatar was Edward...I quess it could be him in a world with no photoskin
And I think I'll have to make a skin for Edward...he is so...impossible !
His features...a nightmare!
Thank you and take care :lovestruc !!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 12:54 PM
GOD!! i love it/him! lmao <3 wilson <3 <3 <3 awwwww so sweeeet! <3 THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 12:19 AM
Exceptional! (although he does look just a little young :p) Could you do the rest of the cast by any chance? Because when i try to sim house he looks... funny :S
Page 1 of 2