Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 3:00 PM
Lillith Pleasant

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 5:52 PM
Wow she is gorgeous now LilyBeth

Debbie Kearney

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
#53 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 6:08 AM
Default University Makeovers
Continuing my makeovers of pre-made Sims, here are two more of the houses of Sim State University (top pictures courtesy of Maxis - I didn't have other 'before' pictures)

Sorority girls
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 5:10 PM
Hot townie (from Strangetown). I think his name's Adam...

Tank Grunt

Ripp Grunt

The other Grunt kid

Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 6:02 PM
Here's A Makeover of Florence Delarosa From OFB

Before

After

#56 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 10:40 PM
Lilith...

...and Angela Pleasant.

Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 11:49 PM
WOW! Lilith and Angela Look So Young An_Na

#58 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 7:15 PM
Here are some random Down Townies-

Before-

After-
shiny!
retired moderator
#59 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 3:36 AM
rebekah, I LOVE that third sorority sister!

Stella Terrano

Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:23 AM
callistra Stella is lovely now
An_na and BadKay your Make overs are amazing!
fway I love florences new hair

Here is my new Traveler family:

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Top Secret Researcher
#61 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:33 AM
Aww Funkey the Traveler's look so much better. And thank you for admiring Florence's hair. nobody gave her a makeover so I decided to do one

Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:35 AM
Thank you fway

Test Subject
#63 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 3:26 PM
Here are some of the makeovers I've started recently:
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:51 PM
primal Brandi doesn't look broke does she?

#65 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 10:50 AM
funkeymonkey22003, Trent Traveller looks like a Viking warrior!
Test Subject
#66 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
primal Brandi doesn't look broke does she?

well... she sure has her eye on a rich older dude and is trying not to look to desperate ... though I must admit, I was (obviously unsuccessfully) trying to make her look a bit trashy [ups! I guess]
Top Secret Researcher
#67 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oceanborn
funkeymonkey22003, Trent Traveller looks like a Viking warrior!

Thank you, oceanborn, just had another look at him and I have to agree with you

#68 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 6:08 PM
I love Lillith and Ange, An_na!
#69 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 8:56 PM
Thanks, guys.

callistra, your Stella looks great!
#70 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:32 AM
Jennifer Burb
Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 4:57 AM
Jennifer Burb is so sweet looking kellukle

You can clearly see that I played the Larson family yesterday hence all the spamage:

Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 8:09 PM
funkeymonkey You know they're brother and sister right? they look like a couple in your pics. XD I love Jodie Larson, her UI pictures come out so nicely as well (you know the little avatar next to the wants)

Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 5:13 AM
Huh? are you sure about that? I'll have to check up on their story, in that case its a huge Oooops, I've even made them have a little baby already (using insim) ha,ha,ha, incest....(well I hope everyone feels better, in that they haven't actually woo~hooed.) Thanks for letting me know Fway, things could have got worse....

So this is Chester Giekes (whatever) his Servo (made~over)
She sees to his every need, so that he can spend more time behind his computer

And still on the subject of maids:
this is Amy (somebody whatzit?) My sim was not happy about how this maid was falling out of her uniform:

So off she went to the Make~Over department, some people might call this a Make~under? The things you have to do if your husband has a roving eye sigh!

#74 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 10:07 PM
Titania Summerdream? I don't know her English name, in Swedish it's Titania Sommardröm, so I just directly translated her surname, but I'm pretty sure it's Titania anyway since she's named after a Shakespeare character.

- Before
- After

It's not that much of a difference, but my goal was to give them makeovers but still try to be as alike as the Maxis-made version as possible, just prettier =] The only major difference is Hermia, Juliet's twin/little sister or something. I don't have a before pic, but you can see her in the neighborhood storytelling pictures =]

Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 10:09 AM
My new er.... newspaper delivery agent: (on the right )

Page 3 of 18