Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 3:48 PM
My new vampire, Gina.

Advertisement
#52 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 3:56 PM
@ slytherin-girl: oh no!!! What happened to AMBER!!!!! :D:D
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 9:53 PM
An_na Gina is a beautiful Vampire.

I turned a random servo into a plantsim.

Oops. it looks like maxis could've done better with the "Servo/Plantsim" Intergration

Scholar
#54 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 10:05 PM
Some more Amber, since she got the want to de vamp herself, as well as her brother wanting to, I gave in and cured her. But here's some befores

AMBER BAT

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Field Researcher
#55 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 10:17 PM
fway - That looks just insane .

Vampire twins Vincent and Caitlin

Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 4:35 AM
Thrior!
I love your twins

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 5:14 AM
Servo, what lovely twins you made. The "mad scientist" goggles go good on Vincent, and I love Caitlin's shirt and hair.

Lab Assistant
#58 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 5:34 AM
Plant sim Emma

I wanted her to fall in love with and start a family with a Benjamin Bigfoot.. but apparantley they're not the relationship type

So she just froze her troubles away

Hopefully she'll open up a fresh produce market and maybe sell flowers
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:21 AM
This picture made me sad. Poor bigfoot made cheesecake for everyone, but nobody came to eat with him.

And here is my beloved business tycoon Riti, who has recently captured Bigfoot and plans on using him for his own monetary gain.

Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by J_Cas
hehe how's about all the above (-bigfoot and alien)

And you'll never guess who's in the pix lol

It's Loki Beaker, right?
Test Subject
#61 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 2:13 PM
Thrior, Vincent is channeling a very cool Final Fantasy Vibe. I think its the hair and goggles, its pretty awesome ^_^
Field Researcher
#62 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 3:47 AM

Amelies Husband Died and she was so sad. So she needed a new hubby. Viola! Lyle The Servo! He tends to all of her 'ahem' "needs". Here she is giving him a "Tune Up"
#63 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 4:18 AM
Klinny, Your poor Bigfoot made me laugh really hard!
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 1:10 AM
The Vampire Lestat (I didn't make him myself, he was downloaded)

Instructor
#65 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 6:23 AM
Erin and Sunny Beaker

Test Subject
#66 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 1:09 AM
I've been playing with the hack that allows zombies to attack other Sims and turn them into zombies. When the lady zombie in the background turned her neighbor into a zombie even she looked disturbed by the results:

Maxis' Rose Greenman, with a makeover:

A vampire in my HP game, Fortunata:

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
retired moderator
#67 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 5:48 AM
Monica

Formerly known as boolPropped
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#68 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boolPropped
Monica

Servos = Love. I don't have them often in my game, but when I do they bring me great robot joy.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
retired moderator
#69 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linuslover30
Servos = Love. I don't have them often in my game, but when I do they bring me great robot joy.

I concur. Monica is my first ever Servo actually (can you believe it?!), and I am infatuated with her. She lives with the DeStephano Family and takes care of little Wrangler when Mom and Dad aren't home :p

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#70 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:27 PM
Monsters!!

Field Researcher
#71 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 5:09 AM
Bride of Frankenstein
Its still a masterpiece. The old BW movies that relied on good script, great acting and directing. I have my own Silverscreen collection; and this is among my favs. All I ask is that you prepare...For what, you ask?
"Here comes the bride,
"Here comes the bride."
Field Researcher
#72 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 6:22 AM
Good ol' Marsha Bruenig went through a very sudden growth spurt and then died in a not-so-accidental accident. She's now been haunting my Self-Sim's house (much to her delight) however she's very upset about the alien baby my Sim just had, for some reason. o_O

I wound up deleting her tombstone after that because I know most toddlers have a fear of seeing ghosts, and I don't want my baby to be traumatized. It's too bad though, I like having haunted houses...
Test Subject
#73 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 6:27 PM
Damien Loveless

Damien is my first ever vampire...not nearly as scary as he's trying to look there...that's a toy bench behind him...
Field Researcher
#74 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 3:21 PM
Default A twofer!
This is Cassiopeia. She is an alien zombie!

One day she's going to be an alien zombie vampire plantsim. And yes, I know the lighting sucks.
Scholar
#75 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 2:59 AM
Ghost of my legacy founder Audrey. I swear for such a nice sweet sim, she's a witch of a ghost.

She scared her son Byron TWICE in one nightand he ended up wetting himself.

Then she moved on to her granddaughter Clarissa, who was just trying to eat dinner

HULA ZOMBIE

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Page 3 of 22