Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:36 AM
Flux, very impressive! ( and I am loving your livejournal tale as well)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 10:41 AM
Flux1212, Jmac90, beatdoc16 and Nissun - fantastic job! I'm nearly speechless.

LJ
Field Researcher
#28 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 10:50 AM
Flux1212 - seriously breathtaking.

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:39 PM
Thank you, everyone!

Flux has left the building -- the popups on every page have finally driven her away. She can be found in Cinnabar.
Scholar
#30 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:43 PM
Im never tired of OFB!

heres 2 small local stores, both are 1x1 lot

Sunshine Bakery

Beautiful Liar

Field Researcher
#31 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 6:38 PM
Built an H&M store in my game today - I work at one so I wanted to try and make it as realistic as possible in the sense of exterior, sales floor layout and fitting rooms - I love how it turned out! I'll be offering it for download on my LJ pretty soon, possibly on here too.

Instructor
#32 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 3:58 AM
I actually posted this in "Houses & Landscaping", but it's a home business.

Field Researcher
#33 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 4:03 AM
Ooooh 888mph I LOVE that!! It looks so quaint and eclectic - great job!
Instructor
#34 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kayleigh83
Ooooh 888mph I LOVE that!! It looks so quaint and eclectic - great job!

Thanks! Did you recreate the H&M from a premade one, or was it from scratch? I know that they already give us three in the H&M SP! It looks better than the premies! So much glass!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 888mph
Thanks! Did you recreate the H&M from a premade one, or was it from scratch? I know that they already give us three in the H&M SP! It looks better than the premies! So much glass!

I created it from scratch - I actually had no idea there even were premade ones! I never really look at Maxis buildings, residential or commercial.
Instructor
#36 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 5:52 AM
I created it from scratch - I actually had no idea there even were premade ones! I never really look at Maxis buildings, residential or commercial.

They're in the Lots Bin, and there's one for each neighborhood (or the starter three Pleasantview, Veronaville, and Strangetown, anyway, which is weird because a lot of people delete those neighborhoods but they're still there).
Field Researcher
#37 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 3:04 PM
Ahh OK maybe that's why - if they don't show up in other neighborhoods then I wouldn't see them, because I have deleted every neighborhood except for my own, custom one!
Instructor
#38 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 4:57 PM
Ahh OK maybe that's why - if they don't show up in other neighborhoods then I wouldn't see them, because I have deleted every neighborhood except for my own, custom one!

I think they would still show up even in custom terrains/neighborhoods, although for some reason they named them "H&M Pleasantview" and "H&M Veronaville"; even "H&M Sim City". Check your Lots Bin!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 11:59 PM
Barney's Wharf

(sorry about the writing, x-posted from my LJ and I'm too lazy to upload a 2nd one :D)

More pics here...

888mph - Wow! I love all the little details and unique touches, great work!
kayleigh83 - I'll take your version of the store better than the in-game ones anyday. Looks wonderful and playable!
lazzybum - What cute little stores! Mmm those bakery goodies are making me hungry

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Forum Resident
#40 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 12:16 AM
beatdoc- I know I've already told you over at LJ, but that lot is just amazing. I don't think I would have the patience to put something like that together. I am constantly amazed at what you throw to us! Can't wait to see more.
Instructor
#41 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 5:31 AM
I finally made good use of a bakery in a "Soho style" three story with Rose and Fawkes (yeah, named after the hair mesher here on MTS, I'm sure it's obvious why).

Sorry for the huge images, there's a lot of detail there, though.

Field Researcher
#42 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 8:14 PM
Beatdoc: You already know what I think about that lot... (LOVE it!!)
888mph: I really like that lot, it's so cute and full of detail

LJ
Forum Resident
#43 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 2:47 AM Last edited by Tenielle : 4th Jan 2010 at 2:32 PM.
French Quarter Cafe

Lab Assistant
#44 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 7:07 AM

Cinnabar Space Terminal (abandoned) -- currently a community lot, I may make it residential and move one of my sims in -- it needs a night watchman! (larger pic at LJ)

Flux has left the building -- the popups on every page have finally driven her away. She can be found in Cinnabar.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 1:34 PM Last edited by wgroome : 1st Nov 2009 at 4:43 PM.

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 3:29 PM
wgroome. That is so cute. (:

Music has made me who I am. Thank you Katy Perry. <3
Field Researcher
#47 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 9:43 PM

Forum Resident
#48 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:32 PM
Museum of Adequate Art

Test Subject
#49 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 3:13 PM
That museum is amazing, Tenielle! I love how you used different colors for the windows.
Theorist
#50 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 4:33 PM
You did a work with this museum, Tenielle.
Page 2 of 12