Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:27 PM
I made an application on page 2. It's deleted now though.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 7:47 AM
ok.. Kyal's back in the game..
hannah x

This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,But not together.
Test Subject
#53 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 11:09 AM
i dont think just because your going away people need to drop out!
its not really a good enough reason!
Hannah x

This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.
Instructor
#54 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 11:12 AM
One week to go till we can start!

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Test Subject
#55 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 11:42 AM
yay! im excited!!

Instructor
#56 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 10:13 AM
Are you gonna start?

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
#57 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 12:44 AM
i think im gna join this il do my applicaton before later 2day=]
Original Poster
#58 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 12:44 AM
ok that's great. I'll be starting this soon. Possibly within the next week
Theorist
#59 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 12:46 AM
Whoo! I can't wait! *Dances around* Whooo.... whoooo! Oh, man, this is going to be so fun!
#60 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 12:54 AM
Yeayy~ I'll finally get to play my little temperamental shortie. x3
Instructor
#61 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 3:23 AM
Yay it's happening again! I'm gonna have to find my sim again! Lol

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Original Poster
#62 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 2:17 PM
ok I'm going to start this so you can all RP but I'm going to leave applications open as we really don't have enough people yet. I'm not sure how it's all going to work so you'll have to give me the benefit of the doubt, and ask as many questions as you like
Theorist
#63 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 2:22 PM
Default Iris DeSoto
(( Okay, stylequeen... I'll take a stab at it and start off the RPing... ))

Iris lounged on a couch in the... err... lounge.

I wonder what my other housemates will be like, she thought. I hope they're going to at least clean up after themselves.

She rolled over and stared at the ceiling. I hope they'll like me. I'm sure they will.

She bit her lip and rolled onto her stomach, unable to keep still for more than a few seconds, because she was that excited. But what if they don't like me? What then?
Original Poster
#64 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 2:23 PM

remember ask me if you have any questions or can't read it

(( that's great DarkPhoenix. good start ))

Theorist
#65 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 2:46 PM
Default Iris DeSoto
Iris made her way to the bedroom. She looked over all the beds, occasionally sitting on one to see how soft it was. She couldn't help but feel like Goldilocks-- This bed is too soft, this one is too hard...

She sat on a bed in the middle of the room. She smiled and then stretched out on it.

"Just right," she said approvingly. Iris fluffed the pillow and said aloud, with a slight giggle, "In the name of the family DeSoto, I claim this bed in the name of Iris!"

She reached down and took off her socks (white, monogrammed with her initials in bright red) and placed them on the pillow. "There," Iris said. "People will know that this bed is taken."

She looked around the room one last time, familiarizing herself with her surroundings, and walked back to the lounge area to wait for the others. While waiting, she fluffed pillows and tried to clean various surfaces. Occasionally, she made a face at the mirrors.
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 8:32 PM
Savannah walked into the big glamorous house.

"Wow. If only I could live here."

She went to the kitchen and looked at the living room. She then headed to the bedrooms to snag herself a good, comfy bed. She then noticed a younger girl going through her things...

"Hey there, I'm Savannah." She said as she put her hand out as a gesture of politeness.
Original Poster
#67 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 8:49 PM
ANNONCEMENT

I forgot to put in the Weekly Task broadcast but ALL BEDS ARE DOUBLE BEDS: that's right, better get cosy
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 8:51 PM
((Well at this current momment Savannah is alonefor beds. She picked an empty one.))
#69 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:04 PM
Hey there! I'd like to join too Can I just put my character in here?
Original Poster
#70 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:05 PM
yes of course. Apps still open
#71 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:21 PM
Name: Charlotte Molenaar

Brief Bio: Hi! My name's Charlotte Molenaar, and I'm 24 years old. I was born in the Netherlands but because of my dad's job (he's a diplomat), I've lived almost everywhere, but my latest home is at London. My mum died when I was 10 years old, and I grew up to be quite lonely. My dad wasn't around a lot and I was the only kid in the house.. My friends say that might be the reason I rush myself into relationships quite fast. They end up as quickly too, I'm really opinionated about EVERYTHING and that can be tricky sometimes. I am a curious person and I love getting to know new people, especially some hot guys *heehee*

Why do you want to be in Big Brother: I wanted to get to know new people..and I just graduated my International Business study so I guess staying in the BB house as long as I can is my new challenge!

What makes the perfect housemate: Like I mentioned before, I'm a peoples person so I love to hang out with almost everyone. And I make nice spaghetti!
#72 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:34 PM
Name: Pheobe Adams
Brief Bio:
I was born in New York where i lived in a penthouse in the Charlyle Hotel, my father was always on busuiness so he bought another house in the U.K so im back and forth. My mother stays home with me as my father's usually away working. Im into fashion, modelling and dance and i love shopping.
What do u want to be in big brother?:
I want to be the down to earth girl, i just want to be me. Not fake like usual housemates ive seen.
What makes you the perfect housemate:
I think i would be of great entertainment to the audience watching. Im really talkative well sociable nd am really funny. Im bot a girl who flirts with everyone i like to get to know the guy first. And i know i will be completely real in the house although i can be a b***h.
Headshot(yeh i want an avatar plz) :
#73 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:34 PM
oh i just did it now lol
Original Poster
#74 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:35 PM
ok no problem. thanks for entering
#75 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:36 PM
Oh! Stylequeen, I'd like to have an avatar too.. Forgot to mention it

Page 3 of 137