Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#26 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:15 PM
cherryp3 - I think your character having a split personality is brilliant! Shall make for interesting game play.

Pandaness - Sorry, that was my goof! Trying to prepare food for a fourth of July Party and keep up with this proved to be too much for me. lol Since you're the "owner" of the Saloon, have more money than Lolita, would you be willing to have a private residency also? Just have to find a way for there to be two buildings between you two. Just cause you have a residency doesn't mean you have to use it! Oh, also, you (and anyone else) is more than welcome to include a picture of their building. It'll be a great visual for the role play. After I get all applications I will post the town map showing the location of each building.

omarion99 - Sorry, xsnowdropx beat you to the general store. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to pick another building. Or you two can PM and come to a compromise.

Julieth - After the Mexican war... that's why it's already Arizona Territory. I love your soldier idea. I'm guessing he's part of The Good?

supersim - Sims only please

Haylifer & Atropa - I can label your building as a secret hide-out. I'm sure everyone can agree to roleplay accordingly.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:19 PM
I'll have the cattle ranch
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:30 PM
((Shenan: Yup, he is. It's a little empty over there...I've finished my app by the way. Well, except for the picture. Soon, soon!))

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Scholar
#29 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:41 PM
Darn, someone took my top 2 ideas while I was gone, guess I'll just watch this one :P

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#30 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:01 PM
(( Shenan: It's no problem ^^. Well actually, she sort of was going to just live there with Lolita, (there are 2 rooms upstairs) and it was going to go along with my roleplay. But if it would be better if she has a private residence, I'm flexible ))
#31 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:02 PM
(( why doesnt she own a private residence but lives at the saloon as its easier for her to work. just a suggestion ))
#32 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:10 PM
((Hmm, okay. Private residence just for fun. But it's more conveniant living at the saloon

I've updated my application w/ the picture. Pics of Saloon coming ASAP))
Original Poster
#33 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:17 PM
Default New Idea
Attention!

I hadn't thought of this before. Please be patient with me, my first time hosting a roleplay and all. I would like to institute something. Each gang will have 1 Secret Hideout (SH). This one location is not to be found by any rival gangs and therefore can not be taken over. This does two things.
1. Guarantees no gang will be eliminated completely, and
2. Adds a building so one member from each gang doesn't HAVE to have a residency.

With that said... Pandaness - feel free to live in the saloon. The Bad's SH will take the place of the needed building.
Haylifer - feel free to remain in your own Inn... the Ugly SH will replace your needed building.
So this leaves the good. If there is a good member who wants to not own a building, first come first serve.

Aww!! slytherin-girl - Please join up anyway. I'd love to have you participate, we still need a jailor, an undertaker would be fun.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:22 PM
((Uh, Shenan, Tom is a former soldier. Right now he runs the mail coach. Maybe postman would be a better job description?))

#35 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:23 PM
((Jack needs some aspiring fans! And possibly some fangirls.. heheh xD I'm off to make him in The Sims now. Not sure how I'm going to do this, but give me plenty of Knights of Cydonia and I'll do fine))
Original Poster
#36 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:26 PM
Sorry Julieth, I'll fix that!
#37 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:26 PM
(( If it's okay with the rest of the Bad Gang, I think the Saloon would be an excellent hideout.

@Haylifer: Aspen might be a fan of Jack's ))
Original Poster
#38 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:37 PM
Sorry, I probably could have been clearer...
Each gang's Hideout is a secret location, not an existing building. The Saloon is open to everyone regardless of who "owns" it.
For example:
Previously we had Jack & Roxana wanting to be at the Inn. But for game play reasons I need two buildings not one. Now they can both live at the inn and the Secret Hideout takes the place of the needed building.
Also... For you Lolita & Aspen. They both live at the Saloon. However, that would make the Bad's missing a building. Now there is a Secret Hideout, so you can both live at the saloon and neither of you needs a private residency.

It's all just assuring that every gang starts out with the same amount of controlled territory. Here's the map so far to try to help clear things up.
(This is not complete! It's a work in progress!)

Did that help at all?
Original Poster
#39 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:04 PM
Okay... even though I hate to say it, I must now head out for a Fourth of July Party. I will catch up with posts when I return tonight. As of this post, these are the openings:
The Good: 3 slots
The Bad: 2 slots
The Ugly: 3 slots

We could still use a Sheriff!
#40 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:08 PM
sounds good Shenan

and Haylifer, I'm sure Lolita can show Jack a good time...for a small price :D
#41 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:01 PM
((Haylifer, I'm guessing that Roxy just has a room upstairs in the Inn. ))
#42 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:32 PM
I have a picture up now for Jack. But I'll have another one up later from in-game without his mask and hat XD That was just a crappy Bodyshop one so I thought "I know! I'll dress him up"
Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:36 PM
((Do we start RPing yet?))
#44 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:37 PM
(( wow omg Haylifer!! hez gorgeous! he HAS to call round at the saloon!!! ))
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 11:46 PM
((I got a picture up... P.S. Haylifer, Jack is very pretty!))

Scholar
#46 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 12:01 AM
I would Shenanigans, but most of the spots left seem to be more male jobs and I'm no good at playing guys :P

Now if there was a baker or soemthing to dance with maaaaaybe but unless I get a good idea I'll watch

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Field Researcher
#47 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 12:30 AM
I think I wanna play... I'd definitely join the Ugly, but I can't decide who to enter. April, the apathetic outcast or Calliope, the narcissistic gambler.

Oh, who am I kidding? By those descriptions, Calliope wins.

Shenanigans, am I allowed to use Calliope since she's been in another RP before?
#48 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 3:23 AM
((Just thought I'd mention that I updated with a picture and made Roxy a bit older. ))
Original Poster
#49 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:27 AM
Just got home and it sounds like a battlefield outside!!

Haylifer - I love your Jack! He looks so full of character! Please send me a picture of him on a plain background. I only ask so my job is easier in making the gang portraits.

Slytherin - I'm just not going to give up on you! You know, back then they had traveling magicians and what have you. Maybe you could be an ex Magician's assistant. You tried to do the saw a person in half trick on him and something went terribly wrong, so you're hiding out in Tumbleweed Valley. Uh, maybe you were a southern belle. The man you hesitantly married moved your family out west to find riches. You had him killed and now live off of his wealth? I gotta find something for ya!

Pandaness - Next time you're in game will you please take a picture of Aspen on a plain background? I know it's a pain, but it makes it much easier for me to make Gang portraits.

Atropa - I'm still not sure what it is Calista does in town. If she just lives there that's fine by me, not everyone must have a job. But what would you like me to list as your profession as on the character's list? Robber?

omarion99 - Please don't start RPing until all applications are in.

redwing- Nice name for an opium house mistress! lol

Woo-Hoo - enter which ever sim you please, I wouldn't have even known you used her before if you didn't tell me.

I'm off to update the characters list and map!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#50 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shenanigans
Atropa - I'm still not sure what it is Calista does in town. If she just lives there that's fine by me, not everyone must have a job. But what would you like me to list as your profession as on the character's list? Robber?

That's what I was thinking, but it does seem a little odd if she's the "town robber". *lol* She could always be a gambler as well, I suppose?

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~

Page 2 of 49