Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:50 PM
You should certainly join!,it will be fun and it's not that hard,just write what comes to you.
Advertisement
#27 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:51 PM
ooc: we'll be nice...honest *sneaky laughter*
Instructor
#28 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:53 PM
Bwahahahaha,yeah we'll be nice
Alchemist
#29 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:18 PM
OOC: Riight, right! Okay, here I go!

Also: I didn't state her reason for being on vacation (even though others did) because I had the impression we couldn't pick whether we're part of the survivors group or the Others (and the Others wouldn't be, erm, vacationing)

Name: Lilith Fitzgerald

Job: Psychologist

Biography: Lilith was born in Manchester, England, and is the eldest of three siblings. With age however came responsibility, and more often than not, Lilith found herself in the role of a surrogate mother for her younger brother and sister (the latter being no less than 10 years younger than her). Both independently wealthy, Mr. and Mrs. Fitzgerald busied themselves with their demanding careers and social lives, leaving the care of their children to their nanny, and to Lilith. Disaster struck when little Lucy, while playing in the garden (Lilith was seventeen at the time)...simply disappeared, never to be seen nor heard from again. The family expected a ransom note from the supposed kidnappers, which never came, and as time passed by, they were forced to accept the idea that Lucy was, most likely, dead.

Following this tragic event, the relationship between Lilith and her parents worsened considerably: they placed much of the blame on her shoulders, unable and unwilling to look inwards at their own mistakes.

The only Fitgerald who supported Lilith during these difficult years had been her brother, James, two years younger. He also encouraged her to snap out of her own misery and pursue a career in psychology.

Personality: Lilith is a difficult person to read at a first glance; despite her gothic looks, she often appears bright, joyful and optimistic, always ready with a joke, a word of comfort or witty remark, depending on the situation. Appearances, however can be deceiving: at the core, Lilith is a sensible, analytical-minded woman who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. There are times however when she lapses into apathy, and can be prone to mood swings: Lilith has issues. And a temper that can sometimes get out of control. She has worked hard to overcome her own dark past and move on with her life, despite the guilt ever gnawing at her....

Headshot:

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#30 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:34 PM
yay!!,she joined,Now to implement my evil plan against lily!,hahahaha,lol,just kidding,welcome!
Alchemist
#31 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:38 PM
Naww leave my girl alone! But feel free to exploit that little tidbit I put in her history, about the dissappearance of her little sister.

Seriously though, thanks.

Original Poster
#32 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 3:34 PM
((its Abby :d Ncis :d ))
Alchemist
#33 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 5:13 PM
((...just the actress I like Pauley Perrette))

#34 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 5:44 PM
((ooc;; Yep, your right Ghanima. We really shouldn't put in why their on vacation But they could always be lying :P))
Alchemist
#35 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 6:10 PM
((Very, very true This looks like it's gonna be great fun))

Original Poster
#36 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 8:44 PM
Default 3... 2... 1... Wooo Start!
And dundunnn... we can begin the roleplay.

((my app:

Name:
Maria Green.

Job:
Nurse

Biography:
Maria was born in New York and also grew up in the big city. When she was older she decieded to become a nurse, and so she did. She really needed some time off, so she took it. This vacation only ended up as a nightmare...

Personality:
Sweet, caring, can take control if needed.

Headshot:

))
#37 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 8:59 PM
"Ugh. What is going on...?" Violet searched like a maniac trying to figure out where she was. All she saw were a bunch of people passed out. Many dead, but some were still breathing. "Where am I?" She was scared, especially when she saw blood.

"Oh my god! My leg!" She touched it. "Wait, no it's just a little blood, right?" She got up and started walking. "Nevermind, it's more than a little bit of blood. It's broken." Violet sat there waiting for someone with functioning legs and arms to help her up. She didn't want to be rude and wake anyone up.
#38 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:09 PM
Oliver sat up quickly, taking in the chaos around him. He couldn't tell what was going on - yet. Most of the people were okay, knocked out but hardly anyone was up yet. He lay back down, shutting his eyes quickly, but he heard some skuffling in the soft sand coming from some distance away.

Sitting up again, he searched the beach for whoever it was who was trying to get up, immedieatly spotting a young girl struggling to get up, he stood, and made his way quickly over.

"Hello?" He asked softly, putting a large hand on her shoulder, "I'm Oliver. Are you okay?"
Original Poster
#39 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:16 PM
Maria woke up. She had been knocked against all sorts of things, but luckily, she only had some bruises and scratches.
She stood up and started walking around. She was a nurse, but she didn't feel like helping all these people. She had to care for herself, so she walked a little further on the beach, and collapsed there in the sand. The chaos had to end, or else no one would be ok. She finally decieded to help some people.

"We have to wake everyone up!" she yelled.

"That way, we can put off the fire and help more people, we need to help eachother out here!"
#40 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:18 PM
Violet looked up to see a nice looking man greet her. "Not really. I think I broke my leg and I can't get up." She made a very faint sniffle because after all the effort she's made to get up, her leg now hurts.

Oliver had a very innocent and peaceful face. He seemed like a nice guy. "I'm Violet by the way." Now that someone with working arms and legs had found her she wanted to know where on earth they were. "Err, do you happen to know where we are?"

They were then interupted by some woman trying to wake everyone up. Then she looked to Oliver and said, "I would love to get up and help. But I can't even get up, let alone walk."
Alchemist
#41 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:21 PM
Lilith stumbled out of the tangle of bamboo and grass bordering the beach, with an empty expression on her face and the hair plastered to her skull. The hem of her skirt was ripped, her top muddied, and the intricate chain belt fastened around her waist now hung loosely against her right leg, bouncing lightly as she walked.

Clumsy in the tall, heavy combat boots she wore, Lilith stumbled like a drunkard in the sand as she emerged into the horrific scene unfolding before her eyes: chaos reigned supreme. People screaming, shouting names left and right, debris littering the beach, flames licking the wreckage, bits of the plane still plummeting from the sky like some horrific rainfall. Dead bodies floated in the ocean, others were barely visible among the general heap of metal and discarded luggage.

But there were survivors, too. Quite a few of them, by the looks of it, and some of them seemed injured. A few deep breaths later and a painful effort to clear her mind, Lilith was rather sure she herself had no dangerous wounds, which meant she should at least assist someone else. She was not yet nearly ready enough to think about the situation. One thing at a time, for a traumatized brain like hers.

Someone else was shouting that same idea. Running over, Lilith yelled back:

“Good idea! I'll take that side, you take the other! Or whichever!”

Approaching one of the still unconscious survivors, she leaned down and shook them:

“Hey....hey! You there?! Hello? Can you hear me?”

#42 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:27 PM
"I would love to get up and help. But I can't even get up, let alone walk." Oliver smiled unhelpfully at her. "Err, do you happen to know where we are?"

"No idea." He replied. "Put your arms around my neck." He told her quickly. There were loads more people on the beach, and, he may as well help them up, sitting around would help no-one.

"Ready?" He asked, and without waiting for an answer lifted her up quickly - one arm under her arms, the other under her knees.

He set her down again away from most of the chaos, in the shade of a couple of trees.

"Stay here. And rest." He told her. He had never been one of too many words, and okay maybe he was lacking a little in some social skills.
#43 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:28 PM
Jordan awoke with a sudden pain on her head, hand and leg. She looked at her leg which had several cuts, her hand just had a painful touch to it. Jordan raised her hand onto her head, "ow" she shouted, she put her hand in front of her face it was red from the blood. Shortly after realising she was hurt she discovered she was somewhere unknown, "where am i?" she started to screech. She soon noticed there was a dead person next to her and many more scattered across the beach.
Jordan turned to a women who was yelling, "We have to wake everyone up!"
Jordan got up, but collapsed to the side due to her leg hurting, she shouted over to the women, "hey! can you help me up please?"
#44 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:31 PM
Derrik opened one eye, unsure what was going on and what had happened. He had just been on a plane, being told to fasten his seat belt by the pretty cabin crew worker and suddenly he was unconscious on a beach. Oh god, where was Stacy? He attempted to get up to look for his young daughter, but was unable to move, seemingly paralyzed from shock or something. Just as his eyes started to close again, he felt himself being shaked awake by a dark haired girl

“Hey....hey! You there?! Hello? Can you hear me?”

Derrik opened his eyes again and reached out to grab her hand, trying to stop her shaking him. Something in her shaken had caused his legs to understand how to work again, and he stumbled to his feet

"Thanks," he breathed heavily, looking at the girl who had practically saved him, "I'm Derrik by the way."

#45 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:31 PM
"Ready." Violet smiled and let Oliver lift her up. He brought her over to some shade, under nice palm trees. It was a good gesture but they would probably be cut down soon enough. She would have to move again.

Violet sat there. She was getting a little bored so she took a leaf and started to wipe some of the blood on her leg. "Wow. It just keeps on coming."

((Anyone can use Violet. but I have to go, for 90 minutes.))
Original Poster
#46 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:36 PM
Maria smiled as someone started to help her.

"Thanks, we really need to wake everyone up, my name is Maria."

She continued to walk around and shake people's body's. When there was no response, she checked their pulses.

"I've got a dead one here!" she yelled, picking up a young blonde girl.

"Check if someone knows her, she's blonde and pretty young. She also has some well trained legs. We need to bury her or drop her in the sea or something."

((LOL... no it's not Stacy, I just want to see Derrik's reaction xD))
Alchemist
#47 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:39 PM
"Thanks, we really need to wake everyone up, my name is Maria."

"I'm Lilith!" she yelled back in Maria's direction and returned to her charge.

He wasn't moving. With ever increased panic, Lilith shook the unconscious man's shoulder perhaps a little harder than she should, fearing the worst. She had enough medical training to realize he could have been more seriously wounded than he seemed.

"Come on...wake up!" she muttered in distress.

Suddenly and causing her to gasp and fall to her knees, the man grabbed her hand.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, offering the first smile since that tragedy begun.

Thanks....I'm Derrik by the way

"I'm Lilith, but we can exchange proper introductions later" she said. "That piece of wreckeage up there looks like it's gonna collapse any minute!" she warned, pointing upwards. "Can you walk? We need to go NOW."

Lilith was a small woman, but her thin frame belied her strong arms and legs. She offered Derrik her arm:

"Here, hold on!"

Original Poster
#48 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:45 PM
((Didn't notice it xD))

Maria walked over to the woman who couldn't walk. She quickly got on her knees and felt around her legs.

"You didn't break anything, luckily. Just lean on me and we will get out of here, ok?"

She took her to where the other rescued victims lay and stopped there.

"Stay here, and everything will be ok? Just stay here" she said as she ran back.
#49 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:49 PM
Jordan felt for the women who was running around for everyone, helping everyone who was injured. "Thanks, really appreciate it. Im Jordan by the way".

Jordan soon sat down as she was advised to and she realised more people were dead around her, she felt queezy. She tried to ignore it. "I'll be alright in a minute, i did this in cheerleading before, and then il come help you" Jordan said sympathetically
Test Subject
#50 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 9:50 PM
Yvonne huddled near a palm tree, trembling. She felt like any moment she would pass out.. she was lightheaded and when she touched her forehead, she felt blood. She cried silently and rocked back and forth. She was going to die here, all alone, she was sure of it. She slowly lowered herself to the sand and lay down in a fetal position, sobbing.

Page 2 of 28