Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:19 PM
lol
and :omg: you aren't using your Big Brother avatar anymore *sobs*
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:20 PM
I like to rotate my avatars. Oh, and a little piece of trivia... Iris (from my Big Brother app) is basically an aged up version of Ophelia from my story, with natural-looking makeup and different hair.
Scholar
#28 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 3:32 PM
Default Application: Amber Radisson
Here goes Stylequeen I quite like her myself, I'm going on a hunt for some more sexy secretary clothes right now

Name: Amber Radisson

Bio: A University student majoring in Visual arts, Amber took the job as Secretary to help pay her tuition. Of course the extra bonus of all the eye
candy running around the building had no factor in that decision at all......

Personality: Don't even talk to her in the morning unless she's had some form of caffeine in her body, preferably tea but she'll take what she can get. After she's had her caffeine, she's generally a very agreeable person. However she has no patience for idiots/incompetence due to her prefectionistic tendancies.

Pictures:

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#29 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 5:45 PM
Thanks for the avatar ^-^
#30 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 5:59 PM
;] Ok, I can work with 18. Thank you Anne.
Original Poster
#31 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 6:00 PM
No problem. I'm in need of Assistant managers, Designers and regular office workers.
#32 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:35 AM

What do models do? If this is an office RP - why are the models in the office anyway? I mean, usually they'd be at photoshoots.. or spas or something.

P.S. I added in my headshot and edited the profile a bit.
#33 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:26 AM
Name:
Jayden Bell
Designer
Bio:
Jayden was born in New York City but lived in Paris for a few years since his mother was a a famous french model.
Through his mother, Jayden had an insight to the world of fashion and it always had something fascinating in his eyes.
When he was a kid he rather designed clothes for his sister Barbies than playing football like all of his friends.
Back in Ny, his love for fashion design made him study it after High School.
And now that he's done he's hoping to become Queen's Clothes Stardesigner.
Personality:
Outgoing, creative, sometimes not that easy to go along with, unique, patient but impatient at the same time, fairly nice but can be a real bitch too.
Headshot:
Theorist
#34 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:30 AM
Yay, now we have another male character!
#35 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:46 AM
I'm wondering the same thing as SpoiledxxAngel
Scholar
#36 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 2:18 AM
Name:
Chloe Williams

Model

Bio:
Chloe was born in the city and had big aspirations ever since she was born. At the age of 4 she won a beauty contest for toddlers. Her parents got her into all the top agencies after that, they knew that their daughter had something special. Her parents who were both doctors retired early, because of all the money Chloe was bringing in. When she was 16 she dropped out of modeling for awhile and became another regular teenager. Her parents died in a fire when she was 17. When she was 21 she got back into it and had alot of confidence in herself. She then met the man of her dreams when she was 22 and shortly after they started dating they got married, they thought that life would be perfect, but everything fell apart when he died in a car accident leaving Chloe alone in the world. Her life was devistating, her loved ones all dying in some sort of freak accident. She gave up modeling for a year to get things together. Shortly after her 23 birthday she got back into it, and is finished with depression.

Personality:
She used to be a "daddy's little spoiled brat" but ever since he died, she's been an independant woman. She's still got her sassy b**chy side, but she can get along with alot of people.
Headshot:
Coming soon

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
#37 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:21 AM
Name: Nicolao Leao-Pires
Bio: Born in Portugal, Nicolao's desire to design started at the ripe age of ten. His mother was making curtains for there modest home, when he pointed out a fabric, and added a flare that took his mother's breath away. With little opportunity in Portugal he graduated and moved to New York. His aspiration, drive, and determination held true, his flare for color, contrast, and the eccentric made him a client favorite. After a time, this position came available, his wanderlust got the best of him, and he accepted.
Personality: bold, slightly arrogant about design, headstrong, independent, reliable, loyal, and passionate.
Headshot:

#38 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:24 AM
Oh my, so many lovely men for Delilah to play with.
#39 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:29 AM
Hahahahaa Secretary's have all the fun heheehe.
Theorist
#40 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:32 AM
Of course we do! Hehehehe. Lots of nice eye candy around for us to enjoy.
#41 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:30 AM
Alright, updated with Mickey's picture. :] This ought to be fun.

Oh, and is that too big? I tried to resize it via photobucket--but for some reason it didn't work. If it is, I can just go back and fix it.
Theorist
#42 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:32 AM
Ooh, Mickey's a cutie!
#43 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:34 AM
Woah Mickey is hotness!!! *drools*
Theorist
#44 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:38 AM
Wanna split him?
#45 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:53 AM
xD Why thank you, butterflykiss and DarkPhoenix! Hehe.

And Anne: SpoiledxxAngel has a good point. Not often do you see models in an office. I'm assuming they're there because they have...facilities there for them to stay at? Or something? :]
Theorist
#46 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:54 AM
We're practicing for when the RP actually starts. Hehehe.
#47 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:35 AM
Hahahaaa DarkPhoenix, Nicolao says he doesn't want of Mickey, but me on the other hand....I think we could work out an arrangement to suit us both hahahahaa.
Theorist
#48 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:37 AM
*Gets into an argument with Delilah (my own character) over who gets which guys*
Original Poster
#49 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SpoiledxxAngel

What do models do? If this is an office RP - why are the models in the office anyway? I mean, usually they'd be at photoshoots.. or spas or something.

P.S. I added in my headshot and edited the profile a bit.

Well, since there's a studio built-in. (LOL) The models hang around the office.
Original Poster
#50 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 11:49 AM
Default The beginning
The beginning…

If you’re looking at yourself in the mirror, writing a letter, spilling a cup coffee on your best friend or foe, or just staring at your secretary, it all doesn’t matter. Because this is your first day! You suddenly stop doing what you were doing as you hear someone entering the room you’re in. The girl smiles shyly and places a letter on your desk. She slowly walks away, for one moment you ask yourself who she is, but then your eyes slowly move to the letter. You pick it up and open it.

Well Hello,
My name is Felicia Queen and since we’ve just
opened I felt like throwing a party in my home.
And who would have guessed, you are invited.
I expect you to come, so don’t dare to miss it.
The location is the big villa on the top of the mountain
which you can see when you are in front of our lovely
building. You can’t miss it.
See you tonight,

Felicia Queen.

[You Can post random pictures of your sim on the party if you want, you don't have to. So don't feel like you have to xD]

Page 2 of 173