Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:38 PM
Alex finished his breakfast of eggs benedict and pulled his uniform on over a vest and boxers. Outside his driver stood by the large range rover he would be driven to school in.

Once there he stepped out and walked in to see a few children already there. He straightened his crips trousers and stretched his fingers out.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:48 PM
"Well I live in La Grange..close to Ramblewood Apartment Complex and close to Craven Heights" said Mario
#53 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:55 PM
" Oh kool! You live near me. Are you Puerto Rican?"

Sasha thought it was neat. She never meet anyone who was latino. Shoe would definately br friends with him. But Oriano didnt seem to happy to know where she was from. She must not like our neighborhood. We werent poor. Her dad had a job at a chemical platn bringing home good money. Her dad just liked it there. He always said that any where else people would be stuck up. He didnt want us to judge peple for money. Sasha couldnt believe people would do that when he told her. Her brother though he was stupid for saying so. He wanted to live where he blonged. Sasha liked it where she was. She liked living in apartments. People were close to her and she liked people.
Instructor
Original Poster
#54 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:59 PM
"Yeah from the original Los Fuentes familia (family)....haha" said Mario, "so where are you from"?
#55 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:09 PM
" I have grew up in the Ramblewwod apartments. Been there my whole life. My brother wants to move from the neighborhood but my dad likes it there. I like it to. I like being around all the people."
Sasha said. He seemed pretty cool. Hopefully they would stay friends and where she lived dint put him off. She liked him.
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:13 PM
"Thats cool where you stay, I'd actually rather live in the apartments because there's a whole bunch of fun people there and people I can play with, but where I live there is only Hispanics there mainly and I like to be around all sorts of people, but you should come to my house one day we'd have tons of fun" said Mario
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:13 PM
Alex walked forth and noticed two people talking, "Hello, the name's Alexander, or Al or Alex for short. And you two would be?" he knew his posh accent stood out a mile in his voice, but it didn't bother him one bit, and why should it anyone else?
Instructor
Original Poster
#58 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:15 PM
"Well I'm Mario"
#59 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:17 PM
Sasha had a big grin when he said that, " I would love too. It sounds like fun!" Just then someone came to them and greeted himself.

Hello, the name's Alexander, or Al or Alex for short. And you two would be?"

"Im Sasha. Nice to meet you Alex. You can join us. If you like."
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:20 PM
Alex smiled at them, "Thanks very much, at first this morning, I thought I'd be late. My yoga session ran over you see. My instructor was a little late in getting to my house. And then, of course my breakfast had to be reheated and taken from the sun room to the blue dining room instead. So, my morning was a bit hectic." he gestured to himself, "But I am not, which is very good."
#61 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:24 PM
Sasha looked at Mario and kept the laughter to herself. She looked at Alex.
"I can see how it would be hetic. I am sorry your morning was bad. Good to see it is all put back together."
Inside she was laughing. Yoga! They had to reheat his breakfast. Sasha found it fasinating. She knew where he was from before he even said.
Instructor
Original Poster
#62 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:26 PM
"WOW seems like you have a hectic morning" said Mario to Alex and then he turned to Sasha and said "Well just let me know when you want to come, you can ride the bus home with me" said Mario cheerfully.
#63 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:30 PM
" Oh anytime. My dad doesnt get home until late and my brother doesnt care if I ever come home. Just tell me when you want me to come. "
Sasha was happy. She made a friend. She couldnt wait to go see where he lived.
Instructor
Original Poster
#64 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:42 PM
"Ok then anytime you want...my mom loves it when I bring friends over" said Mario Happily.
#65 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 11:16 PM
" I can come today if you want." Sasha wasnt sure if she was pushing her luck with him. They would be good friends. She could feel it. His culture amazed her. She waited anxiously for his answer.
#66 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 11:47 PM
When Alex came in he started talking about yoga. Now that was very interesting to Oriana. He was exactly like her and now she was starting to think she had found a friend her mother would approve of.

"So Alex, who's your yoga instructor?" Oriana had an instuctor who came every Friday morning at 6:30AM. Maybe it was the same one.

"Sasha, I love your blond hair. And Mario, I love your outfit." Oriana is all about making friends, and what better way with compliments. She completely forgot about what her mother had told her many times before and continued to make friends with all three kids.
Banned
#67 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 11:51 PM
I walked into the classroom and took a seat furthest away from everyone else. I got my notebook and pencils out of my backpack and placed them on the desk, then I took my CD player out and put my headphones on. I wish I had friends like everyone else I thought as I sat there, staring at the kids in the room talking to each other. I hated being around people, yet I wanted at least one good friend. At least one person who was like a real friend, someone who wasn't a friend for just a few months or years, then being forced to move to another city hundreds of miles away.
#68 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 12:53 AM
" Thank you Oriana. I lvoe your hair too."
Sasha didnt get compliments often. She was exstatic to finally get one. Maybe she was wrong about her. She might be a cool person after all.

She saw a girl walk to the other side of class. She looked as though she was upset about something. She put on head phones. At first she thought she didnt want to be bothered but Sasha saw her look their was. She decided to go and talk to her.
" Hey hold on aminute. I will be right back."

She walked to the girl and sat besides her.

" What are you listening too?" She asked the girl.
Banned
#69 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 3:53 AM
A girl walked towards me, then sat next to me. "What are you listening too?" She asked. "Umm, Kelly Clarkson." I said quietly. "I, uh, my name is Sarah." stupid, stupid, idiot, stop saying "umm" and "uh" I thought, repeating every single word over and over again in my head, like I always do, torturing myself over my nervous habbits.
#70 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 5:56 AM
" Oh. Hi Sarah. I am Sasha. Its nice to meet you." The girl looked so nervous. Like she never had anyone talk to her before.
" Where do you live?"
Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 6:35 AM
Alex turned to Oriana and smiled at her, "His name is Oshito Yan. He instructs my mother, father and will instruct my two sisters once they're old enough." he smiled widly at her once again, "I guess you come from Hoggard Avenue then? I do too." he pulled his blazer tighter around him and pulled his stiff trousers down a little. They were bugging him as they were, not at all useful.

He was glad to make a friend, one who was the same as he was. Not poor or middle class but rich as he was. It didn't bother him that the other children were poorer than him, but he knew his Mother would have a few words to say if he brought someone back from Yogo way.
Instructor
Original Poster
#72 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 12:52 PM
Does everyone just want to go to the same school or does everyone like the seperate school Idea? And The time is 2:55 and School is Letting out!

"Thank you Oriana" said Mario he always loved the compliments from the ladies, and then he turned to Sasha to reply to her comment and said "Yes you can come today, we will have TONS AND TONS of fun...I can't wait" said Mario histerically, "The buses should be here any minute so just follow me to my bus and then when it is time for you to go home later on tonight I will be the nicest boy in the world and walk you home" said Mario.
#73 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 4:07 PM
Sasha smiled shyly. He was going to walk her home. A boy has never done that before. "thankyou Mario. I cant wait either we are going to have so much fun!" Sasha giggled. "Do you think your mom will like me?"
Instructor
Original Poster
#74 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 4:18 PM
"Yes of course my mommy is the nicest person in the world, my mom is a lawyer, but she is the sweetest, she is suppose to be making chicken and rice today for dinner, do you think you'll like that?" said Mario to Sasha sweetly.

**PLEASE READ**....MAKE SURE THAT ALL POSTS ARE AT LEAST 4 LINES OR ELSE HP WILL COME AND PUT A POSTING LIMIT ON OUR ROLEPLAY AND WE DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN....THANKIES msp_teen^_^
#75 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 4:26 PM
" I hope so. I will try it. I am not a picky person. It sounds really good. What are we goingt to do?" Eveythought of being there Sasha get more and more excited. It was goingt o be so funbeing there. She could just imagine all the differnet people and things they could do. She should invite Mario over to her house tomorrow.

Page 3 of 21