Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 11:09 PM
ANTM: the Roleplay - FiNiSHED! See Post #313. [Cycle One]

Wanna be on Top?

*NOTE: I am supposing that the original Roleplay is no longer active, so therefore I am going to continue with my own version. However, if jcardy returns, I’m more than happy to give his RP back, so please don’t hate me for this! Thanks*

Welcome to Cycle One of ANTM, The Roleplay!
This is your host, Josephine Kent.

ROLEPLAYING HAS NOW STARTED.
This is the NEW thread for ANTM, due to new Rolplaying rules.

For future Reference:

R1, Task Sheet - Has been posted Sunday, approx 9:00pm.
R1, Judging Scores - Has been posted Sunday, approx 7:30pm.
R2, Task Sheet - Will be posted Today, approx 5:00pm.
ROUND TWO: Due Tonight, 11:00pm.
ROUND THREE: Due 30th Jan 2008, 11:00pm.
R2 RESULTS: Will be posted 28th Jan 2008.
R3 RESULTS: Possibly 31st Jan 2008.

All times are GMT +12:00.

* Only female Adult Sims can enter as contestants (human).
* No stealing or tweaking!
* Be nice to other roleplayers.
* No bad language. If you feel the need, use *asterisks*
* Keep to the basic S2C Rules.
* Some Photoshopping required, especially near the end.
* Please try to put character names in bold.

1. Josephine Kent. {xJOFLx}
2. Eden Larousse {PennyTheCorgi}
3. Guest Judge!

EJs:
1. stylequeen

1. London Harvey. ...
2. Anika Lake. .♣.♣.♣
3. Gabby Reyes. .♣.♣.♣
4. Simone Nova. ...
5. Baily Beckson. ...
6. Alice Doyle. ..
7. Cecilla Sinclair. ..
8. Olivia Cooper. ..
9. Yasmin Delgado. ..♣.♣
10. Sheena Maee. .♣.♣.♣

Week One - All About Me.
Week Two - Makeovers
Week Three - Fairytale Fun
Week Four - BSC Characters.
Week Five - Beach Babes
Week Six - Celebrity Edition
Finale - (Secret)

The * indicates that the theme is most likely to be changed.
The bold indicates which week we are in.

Donations are extremely welcome!
* A Chance to appear and be a Guest Judge in Cycle Two!
* Dominic, a gorgeous male Sim.
2. 'Fashion' themed Paintings from RomyHorse. {link}

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 2:25 AM
((Ooohh a new shiny thread! I'm working on my entry and it should be up in the next couple of days))

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
#3 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 2:41 AM
Default Week Two - London Harvey
Makeover
We dyed London's hair a vivid frosted brown--almost black in certain lights, with a short, bouncy yet chic cut. Making it silky straight rather than it's usual waves or hairsprayed bouffant using a full-ceramic straightener. Her makeup consists of thick lashes and eyeliner, with a simple pink lipgloss.

Body Shot

Glamour
#4 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 3:01 AM
Stylists:
"Alice seemed to us, to be incredibly versatile. We tested some colors on her with wigs and such, but then we decided to keep her gorgeous golden blonde hair. It goes perfectly with her eyes, and we don't want her to end up being too edgy of a model with darker hair. Her blonde hair definitely makes her a more etheral beauty. Of course, we liked her in every color, too.

After a trim of her dead ends, we did Alice's makeup. Her skin was perfect, so we didn't put on any foundation, but a little shimmer blush, a nice coat of mascara, a nude lip, and we gave the 'innocent alice' sexy smoky eyes, to bring out her brilliant green eyes."

Headshot:

full picture

Groupshot:

full picture ((if you can make her taller, that'd be helpful, since she's probably the tallest girl there))

Mod: ((please note I could not get into my game, or at least it glitched too much for even a couple clicks, so I had to photoshop old pictures of Alice to make them mod. I still like it, though.))

full picture

other pictures will be soon, once my computer starts cooperating.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:18 AM
((Awesome, guys! I love the new rules, although it took a while to sort everything out. Keep RPing! Round Three should be posted in a few hours.))

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:05 AM
((Love the new rules as well!))

Makeover

Simone's makeover consisted of a weave - accentuating her feminine features. We also gave her a black dye, to really make those blue eyes pop. To finish off the makeover, we gave her a CoverSim Fruit Simzers and some eyeshadow in a nude shade.

Bodyshot

((AHAHA! It's really..unique?))

FIERCE - Optional

We had a blast with Simone taking this photo! We originally had thought she would be another commercial face, but she definitely proved us wrong!

((P.S - I think my photo sucked hardcore. [click]))

#7 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:11 AM
((I read something about Round 3 on the old thread--what do you mean, Janne?))
#8 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 2:58 PM
makeover shot

group shot

click

glamourous
click

i dont know if i was meant to repost butit couldn't hurt :P
#9 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 5:16 PM
Jensen sighed as the girls all left the house, and he devled quickly into his bag to get his cell phone. He knew strictly they weren't supposed to use them in the ANTM house: but hey, he wasn't a contestant! He checked the number for Jo and sent her a quick text, telling her how everything was

A couple of minutes later he recieved one back, and he jumped for joy: she was letting him stay another couple of days. He grinned, he could get closer to London, and befriend more of the girls, especially Alice and Bailey who he wanted to talk to some more

He couldn't understand Simone's problem with him, but he shrugged it off, deciding not to bother himself with it. Jensen slowly walked into London's bedroom and tidied up her bed and put some of her clothes away, then climbed onto her bed and sat down, smiling as he waited for the girls to return
#10 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bexstar
London raised an eyebrow at Olivia's actions.
"Yeah, ok-ay. You sure cheered up." She closed her eyes, slipping her Prada sunglasses on. Crossing her right leg over her left, she played with her blonde hair. "What do you think the salon people are going to do to me?"

"Oh, look! We're here!" London grinned, pointing out the tinted limo window.
#11 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 5:30 PM
Alice smiled and started to get out of the limo. She and the other girls walked into the salon, standing in a line. Alice took her hair out of its ponytail. She wondered what they'd do with her hair.
#12 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 5:34 PM
bailey's face dropped as she noticed the salon she looked down at her long locks and hoped her new look would look ok. She smiled at london and the girls opening the door to the limo, come on she laughed nervously its time to become modellified.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:40 PM
Hey everyone, here's the GroupShot so far. If there are any problems/suggestions, let me know! :D
Sorry if your girl looks anorexic or bulky or short.

EDIT: I realize that the pic is tiny! I'll make it bigger next time.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 12:20 AM
((I think Simone is a little too big, just a tad.

But I like it. =]))

Alice stood next to Bailey. "I hope they don't give me a short cut." She whispered to Bailey."What do you think you'll get?"
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 2:45 AM
Stepping out of the limo leg first, London walked into the salon, joining the other girls.

"What if they dye my hair black?! I can't do black!" She said nervously to Simone.
Scholar
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:50 AM
((I'll have my app done in 24 hours! I hope that, that meets the deadline. It's super hard because it's monday here my time, and it's probably almost wendsday your time, I hop I can make the deadline or Ill be super sad ))

Scholar
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 6:21 AM
((SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING!
I Must say THANK YOU Janne for the color, she looks stunning!))

Makeover
We dyed Olivia's hair a deep red color, almost auburn. Once that hair color was finished we touched it up with some dark red streaks, creating the illusion that the color was similar to that of wine. We felt as if the color would make her stunning blue eyes pop and we were correct! The hair color also brought out more bright colors in her face and definately will make her stick out in the crowd.

"A Wine Color, was just perfect for me. I didn't know I could look so stunning and exotic"

Group Shot

Chic'!

Scholar
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:37 AM
"Oh give it a rest, London," Simone grumbled, resting her head against the seat cushion, "No one cares - okay? Right now I'm so tired I could care less if they gave me a girly haircut!" she glared at the magazine rack. Cosmo. Glamour. US Weekly. Vogue. Civilization! Finally, something that's NOT Josephine, she thought.

((Janne, I have to say - the group shot is great! I'm really embarrassed with my group shot, but that's a problem on my part >.<
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 1:00 PM
((You think your bodyshot is bad? Mine's terrible.))
#20 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 4:19 PM
((Am I the only happy one? haha. It took a while to do mine.))
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 4:24 PM
((I think it's just me being depressed. Anyway, I must stop OOC-ing.))

"Fine, be a b*tch, Simone. I hope they CURL your hair and make it all princess-y blonde for you. No offence, Alice--I'm a blonde, too.." Picking up a magazine, London casually began flicking through the pages of Cosmo.
#22 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Connectzeedots
((Am I the only happy one? haha. It took a while to do mine.))

(i find mine ok i dont hate it but i dont like it, it took me bloomin hours to do mine and the result is eh, compared to the time it took.)
#23 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 4:40 PM
Alice nodded. "Probably not for long." She said. "I hope they don't dye my hair dark." She added. "I'll end up looking like my annoying cousin."
#24 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 4:44 PM
((can they have there haircut now i want to super tantrun :P))
#25 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 4:45 PM
"I don't care what they do to my hair, as long as it's not black." London ran her hand through her silky blonde hair and sighed. "I have such a difficult skin tone to match hair with. Unlike you, you would look striking with dark hair! My pineapple colour was the only thing recommended by my hair dresser--makes me go POP."

Page 1 of 13