Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 4:50 PM
bailey looked at london ,actully i think you'd look great with black hair,i think it would give you an almost italian look, anyway you always look great stop worrying. bailey walked into the salon and sat in the cold makeover chair, waiting. Terrified for her new look.
Advertisement
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 4:55 PM
Sitting down in the chair London was directed to, the hair dresser explained what he was going to do to her hair.
"We're going to give you short, silky straight locks in a frosted brown--so no black here. So if you'd like to come over here and we'll wash your hair."
"Alright!" London grinned, standing up.
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:00 PM
hi bailey, a cute looking man smiled over her. Its time for your makeover were going to cut you short just under the chin, in a modern look .bailey smiled felling quite happy ok she smiled being directed to the sinks.
#29 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:03 PM
Sitting back in the chair, London let her hair dresser wash/massage her hair.
"I loove this. This is better than WooHoo, chocolate and shoes rolled together." She said relaxedly to Bailey.
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:06 PM
bailey laughed,not quite she giggled but its good to be pampered

the stylist led bailey to her chair and bagan snipping away soon enough baileys smile turned to horror, oh no she cried look at me i'm a monster. bailey grabbed a towel and ran into the bathroom covering her hair from the other girls.
#31 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:11 PM
"Uh-oh." London frowned as Bailey ran off, as her stylist began cutting her hair, preventing London from going after her. "Bailey!" She shouted. "You look so sexy and gorgeous, not at all like a monster! Just let the guy dry it!"
#32 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:18 PM
Alice nervously sat in her makeover chair. Her stylist took out a list and found her name. "Alice Doyle : Blonde" The Stylist said with a smile. "Well, we're going to make it a little easier to manage, since it's so long. Just some layers added in. Sound good?"

"That sounds great." Alice said as they trimmed her hair and curled it a little. She had angled layers and was happy to stay with her blonde. When she was done, Alice stood up and the stylist was surprised at her height. Alice just laughed and smiled, saying "Thank you so much."

Alice turned her head as Bailey ran to the bathroom. She followed her, and Bailey was in a stall, sounding like she was crying. "Bailey?" Alice called. "Come out. It's okay."
#33 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:19 PM
this is how the stylist did her hair :D

bailey sat alone in the bathroom and started to cry she hated her hair and felt so ugly her eyes looked up and down the small strands that were left and she felt anger boil inside her ,bailey screamed and violently punched the metal toilet door. Her hand bleeding she stood crying, the one dream she had left most likley ruinind.bailey looked at herself in the mirror and realised she'd turned into a spoiled brat, she was one of the girls that moaned and got kicked out, bailey girmaced at the thought of being elliminated, she pulled back her hair and decided to style it herself flicking it under she realised it wasn't that bad, and try'd to be confident in front of the other girls.
after

coming out the bathroom she hugged her stylist i'm sorry she creid i love it really it was just a shock she looked at the floor realising how much she had embarrased herself.
#34 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:22 PM
((working on my last task))
#35 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:23 PM
London sat boredly, foil wrapped up through her hair.
"Are you okay now, Bails? You look like Rihana!"
#36 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:27 PM
bailey forced a smile, thanks london, i suposse i look ok .Bailey smiled at londons hair ooh i told you you would look great dark she smiled you look so mature.i'm glad someones got a good luck she sighed inside
#37 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:29 PM
Alice saw Bailey and smiled. "Wow, Bailey, your hair looks amazing!" She said, "Your's too, London."
#38 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:32 PM
"You really think it looks nice? I think my hair looks a little...bland. I was expecting like...blonde extensions or somethin'. Your hair looks fantastic, Alice. But I think you've once again topped us all, Bails! It's amazing, Bailey, your hair is actually amazing." As the hair dresser unfolded the foils and washed it again, London's hair was looking darker and darker.

After her hair was dried and straightened, London looked around.
"Anybody got a phone? I'll pay them whatever the call costs!"

An intimidated looking girl handed London her mobile.

"Thanks, doll." She stood up and walked outside, flipping the phone open. What was the number of the house again? Calling the limousine directory, she asked for the number of the house and was transferred. C'mon, pick up...
#39 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:38 PM
Alice smiled. "Wow, I think you're getting tanner." She said to London with a smile. She flipped her own blonde hair. "I'm soooo glad they didn't give me a buzz cut or something like that."
#40 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 5:57 PM
bailey smiled at london thanks she laughed i might cry more ofton getting all these compliments,bailey looked up at alice wow i love your look she smiled,alice you really look amazing,so serene like an angel.
#41 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 6:00 PM
Alice smiled. "Haha, I feel serene, so that part's true." She said. "I wonder how much better we'll all look in pictures. They trimmed mine, so it's not so flat."
#42 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 8:43 PM
I finished my round 2

=P

I dunno. It's okie.

I hate my game. I can't even click without it going black or cutting out or crashing.
#43 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:28 PM
Jensen's eyes snapped open as the house phone started to ring, and slowly he crawled off the couch. He had been so comfortable, sleeping peacefully in the empty house as he waited for the girl's return; although very bored by having no one to play with

"Hello?" he said groggily as he answered, hoping it wasn't going to be Jo telling him to leave, "London? Is that you?" he grinned

Jensen smirked and sat down on the floor of the phone room, glad it hadn't been one of the girl's mothers or boyfriends

"Missed me that much already?" he teased
Scholar
#44 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:08 PM
Simone sat down to get her hair done; she had been one of the last to get her hair done. London was calling someone, probably Jensen. "God that girl needs help!" she thought.

She found out she was getting a black weave with silver-gray highlights. "This is going to make me girly, isn't it," she muttered to the guy, "UGGH."

She was finally done after an hour. "Voila!" the stylist said, "You look faboo!" Simone looked at herself and didn't know whether to cry or to laugh. She muttered 'Thanks' and ran to Alice, "So, Alice, you like it? My weave itches and hurts. It's piercing my brain!" she asked.

((...random but now Simone kinda looks like you, Kimberly xD))
Instructor
Original Poster
#45 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:35 PM
((Oop. Sorry guys, i've been caught up with Real Life, amongst other things. Will post Round Three soon! Promise. :D))

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:59 PM
Default Week 2-Makeovers
Cecilia had her turn at the salon. Daniel, the stylist for Cecilia immediately said "Okay to be a model you have to be fierce so were going to make you look less innocent and more sexy". Cecilia watched as Daniel chopped her long brown hair up to her shoulders. "While brown hair and brown eyes mighteve worked in preschool it's not going to do so here". He put in hair dye to turn her hair into a bright bronze with copper glazed highlights. He added some special hair supplement to make her hair wavy. At the same time he added some lovely mascara and gold eyeshadow but left her lips alone "And here we have a model". Cecilia looked into the mirror and was shocked at what she saw

'Its Gorgeous Daniel!" Cecilia exclamied. He smartly remarked "Of course, i work wonders sweetie" Cecilia left the salon for the photoshoot, got into the required dress and posed for the group shot.

After that shoot Cecilia shot her 4 glamour shots

#47 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annelae
Simone sat down to get her hair done; she had been one of the last to get her hair done. London was calling someone, probably Jensen. "God that girl needs help!" she thought.

She found out she was getting a black weave with silver-gray highlights. "This is going to make me girly, isn't it," she muttered to the guy, "UGGH."

She was finally done after an hour. "Voila!" the stylist said, "You look faboo!" Simone looked at herself and didn't know whether to cry or to laugh. She muttered 'Thanks' and ran to Alice, "So, Alice, you like it? My weave itches and hurts. It's piercing my brain!" she asked.

((...random but now Simone kinda looks like you, Kimberly xD))

Alice smiled. "Simone, you look edgy!" She said, and added, "And now the whole streaking thing that you do will be easier for you with your long hair, you know, while Jensen's in the house."

((and haha. how is my round 2?))
#48 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 11:13 PM
((ooh i cant wait for the next round))
#49 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:44 AM
"Don't flatter yourself." London laughed. "They dyed my hair brown. That's right, brown." Relieved to hear his voice, knowing he hadn't left the house without saying goodbye.
Scholar
#50 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:57 AM
((I'm almost finished with my groupshot, then it's off to the fierce shot .lol.))

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.

Page 2 of 13