Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#51 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:17 AM
Default R3 Task Sheet.
WEEK THREE

Task One
The salon that did your wonderful makeovers need a new name. Your task is to come up with some sort of advertisement or poster, along with a fresh new name. Link the Before photo and After photo from your makeover together so that it is one big picture, and write a description/caption/comment. The best Salon name will be picked, and will be used for Cycle Two!

Task Two
The theme of this photoshoot is Fairytale Fun. Below is a list of the titles that your contestant can choose from. Pick one, PM me with it, and work on it. You can be as creative or cliche as you want, but keep to the title/theme. Your photoshoot must be held outside, and the photo should be a waistshot or bodyshot.

Task Three
After task two, you must now produce a headshot. This time, your contestant must be the villian of the fairytale, but still stick to the theme. The two photos should easily be recognizable together.

Any questions, PM me.

Futuristic Cinderella. (Bexstar)
Big Red Riding Hood. (Little Red Riding Hood)
Snow White and the Seven Husbands. (PixieDust_fairy)
Gothic Thumbelina (honeynutcows)
Cooking Beauty. (Annelae)
Princess and the tree. (Princess and the pea)
Alice in Wonderland. (Connectzeedots)

The other three coming soon.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:22 AM
((Janne how much longer do I have to turn in my round 2?))

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Instructor
Original Poster
#53 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:31 AM
Everyone: ROUND TWO is DUE Tonight, 11:00pm GMT +12:00.
If you need an extension - please ask via PM.

[9 hours and 1/2 left.]

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Scholar
#54 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:35 AM
((I'm 90% sure I'll get it done in 9 1/2 hours thank you. ))

#55 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:49 AM
i dont get the tasks :P
so for task one do we link the salon before and the salon after or the look before and the look after

also where is the list with the list of fairytales to choose from
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:04 AM
((Sorry, honeynut. For task one, your photo for Before. The no make-up shoot. And for After, what you did for Round Two. And i will post the list in 5 minutes. :D))

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
#57 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:32 AM
gothic thumbelia gothic thumbelia gothic thumbeliaaaa *cough* could i have gothic thumbelia please :P

(haha the villain in thumbelias a frog i'll fiqure something out)
#58 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:37 AM
((You could have froggy makeup around the sides of her face using a recolour of that Maxis facemask with the flowers. The villain in Cinderella is the stepmother, right?))
#59 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:40 AM
(im gonna give her green skin and give her a lizard tounge well i say i am it might not work i can do anything in my head putting it into practice is a lil harder)
Scholar
#60 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 3:23 AM
((i Call Snow White And The Seven Husbands!))

Scholar
#61 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 4:58 AM
((YAY I finished my round 2! Clicky Please tell me what you think, I'm totaly freaked and exhausted now))

#62 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 7:35 AM
Default Week Three - London Harvey
((I have changed my bodyshot picture for the last round as I was really unhappy with mine.))

Task One - Snippets

Task Two - Futuristic Cinderella
This is more "modern" than "futuristic" as most of the space age-y outfits look strange on London.

Task Three - One Evil GODmother
I really think the villain of this story should be that sodding Fairy Godmother for making a spell that only lasted until midnight! What a ripoff.
Instructor
Original Poster
#63 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 8:09 AM
((Haha, Bec, you could change the villain you know. :D))

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
#64 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 4:53 PM
Jensen grinned at hearing London's voice, laughing as she exclaimed that her hair was brown. Nothing wrong with brown hair

"You'll look incredibly sexy no matter what color your hair is babe" he reassured her, "and even more so without any clothes on!" he teased. Sitting back comfortably against the wall in the phone room, Jensen scratched his neck, unable to wait for the girls to get back, "can't wait for you to get back!" he laughed into the phone
#65 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:00 PM
"Well, I'm not sure how long we're going to be here." London rolled her eyes, wanting to go back to the house. Crossing her legs over, she sighed and ran her hand through her long brown hair, speaking again, "There may be a photoshoot or something. Why, are you bored, because you could always go get something to eat? Or see about hiring a movie from the video store."
#66 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:03 PM
Jensen nodded to himself, thinking about what he could do. Truthfully he didn't really want to do anything, just relax and wait for the girls to get back as he had been so tired recently

"I might put the hot tub on and relax in there!" he laughed, "and yea I've been so bored without you all! No Simone to annoy me all the time" he chuckled, "and of course I'm missing you too"
#67 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:07 PM
"Okay, well just make sure that you don't stay in there too long." London smiled to herself. "You're lucky, Simone is being just a tad rude to me. And I'm missing you. Had to borrow some girl's phone just to call. Which reminds me, I'd better go. I'm paying her back. See you soon, okay?"
#68 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:15 PM
Jensen smiled and sighed happily, getting up from the floor

"I'll give you the money for it, okay babe"

Grinning, he slid out of his jeans and took off his shirt so he was now only in his boxers, ready for a dip in the hot tub, "see you soon" he agreed, "I haven't left yet, and I hope I won't have done by the time you're back"
#69 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:19 PM
"Okay, while you're at it, can you rent a couple Friends DVDs? I'll see you soon, bye." London snapped the phone shut, returning to the salon. "Whose phone was this again?"

The girl stood up and she handed her the phone and a twenty dollar note. "Thanks again."
#70 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:21 PM
Default bailey brook round 3

salon

before shot
after
gothic thumbelina

the frog

#71 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:37 PM
what are the three coming soon?

and deadline?
Instructor
Original Poster
#72 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 1:40 AM
((Sorry, everyone. I'm a bit busy, and school starts again soon. But the deadline for Round Two was due last night, extensions until tonight 11:00pm. Deadline for Round Three is Friday, 11:00pm. Round Two results should be up on Friday. There are some complications i have to sort out for contestants though, so i'm really sorry if i'm not paying much attention to the RP. ))

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Scholar
#73 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 8:11 AM
((Do you mean Friday, tomorrow? If so, could I have an extension? Since now I can only log on for an hour at the most - I've been really busy. Can I haz Cooking Beauty? Honey, that's awesome! Bec, yours just blew me away. ))

"Oh whatever - he's leaving today," Simone grinned, "So ding-dong, the witch is dead!"
Scholar
#74 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 9:55 AM
Default Simone Nova - Round 3
((Sorry for double-posting! I really rushed this one, I'm sorry if it's not very good.))

((Yum, thumbnail.))

"More Diet Soda, sir?" she asked, curtsying.

Simone plays Cooking Beauty, a woman put under the spell of a chauvinistic man. Now she cooks, cleans, whatever - this tale tells the story of Cooking Beauty, a independent woman who has been belittled to a mere housewife. Only the kiss of a woman will wake her up from the spell.

"You're so late with that! Hurry, before my 45665th girlfriend sees you!" he hissed, eyes full of hatred.

Jay van Doofus Beek plays a man whose life has been ruined ever since his dad didn't go to his Little League game. He is actually much older than he looks, but that's nothing a little make-up can't fix, right?
#75 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 1:18 PM
((I asked what the other three things were.... =P))

Page 3 of 13