Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#51 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 6:35 PM
*NPC*

Name: Shirk
Race/Homeworld: Andorian/Andoria

Advertisement
Original Poster
#52 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 6:36 PM
*NPC*

Name: Shanara
Race/Homeworld: Saurian/Irixia V

Original Poster
#53 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 6:40 PM
*NPC*

Name: Robin Kwan
Race/Homeworld: Human/Lunar Colony 1

Original Poster
#54 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 7:31 PM
*Brig*

T'lei looks up at Bijaj from behind her console.

T'lei: Have you calmed yourself sufficiently, lieutenant commander Bijaj?
Bijaj: *begrudgingly* I will not act dishonorably, lieutenant.
T'lei: I have decided not to press charges against you, this time. *releases forcefield* It would serve you well not to let me find you here again. I will not be so forgiving next time. Now get back to duty.

The Klingon bites her tongue and grunts affirmatively as she storms out of the brig. This Vulcan will pay for her actions.

*Sickbay*

For a short time, the transfer of the Odan symbiont was touch and go. But the counselor and the symbionts lives were in jeopardy. However, thanks to the skill of the EMH and nurse Verrik, both survived and counselor Thellon Odan now rests in recovery.

Meanwhile, sickbay continues to be bombarded with patients. More and more of the trauma cases being treated in ten forward are turning critical and being transferred to sickbay. Dr. Lennox has been performing multiple surgeries back to back. Though the android does not become physically exhausted, the emotional toll is grueling.

Dr. Glover: Damn it! We need more room. I want every patient who isn't about to die out of here! I don't care if you have to stack stretchers in the hallways, we need space!

*Sharpp's Quarters*

Lt. Sharpp paces the floor as he enters one search command into the computer after another. He is trying desperately to find everything and anything he can about the vulcan S'reth. Anything to explain what has been happening aboard this ship and in the federation abroad. He still has a few hacking tricks up his sleeve from his time in section 31. He plans to break into their database, which should be quite possible from his location, considering the number of operatives that have been uncovered on teh ship

Someone rings the buzzer at his door and he panics.

Sharpp: Computer! Close all files! Yes? Come in!

Vixya walks through the door and gives a strange look to the obviously nervous lieutenant.

Vixya: Is everything ok?
Sharpp: Yes, everythings fine. Are you Ok? You had me scared to death!
Vixya: Yeah... the doctor said I should be fine, I just might have some memory loss problems for the next week or so... What have you been doing in here?
Sharpp: Oh, just some research. I'm glad to hear you're alright.
Vixya: Yeah, about that. I was wondering if I could stay here.
Sharpp: By all means... you don't even have to ask, Vixya.

The J'naii wraps their arms around Sharpp. Normally both of them would be appaled by such an act of affection, but for the time being, its quite comforting.

Sharpp: Let me make you something to eat.
Vixya:*smiles* That sounds great, I want some has'perat and you can tell me why you killed the admiral.
Sharpp: Who told you about that?
Vixya: Its all over the ship... what did he do to you, Milo?

Sharpp joins Vixya at the table after he hands them their food. He's getting sick of repeating it. But he would much rather talk about something so painful with Vixya than anyone else. If he could tell everything that happened to some callus Vulcan security officer and a Klingon counselor. Though he maintains a fairly calm exterior, it never becomes any easier to relive.

Sharpp: It was when I went to the academy...

*Ten Forward*

Nori takes a hard blow to the face and is knocked backwards. A klingon growls out in anger.

Klingon: I told you I did not want a shot, starfleet!

Nori Cat regains her composure and wipes the blood from her nose. The klingon thinks she will not react, and Cat uses this to her own advantage as she tackles the klingon and brings him to the ground, wailing on him with a rain of punches and scratches, she truly lives up to her last name. She finds herself being pulled off of the klingon by two of her fellow officers, her nose still gushing out blood.

Winter: Alright, Nori, calm down!
Nori Cat: That bastard hit me!
Klingon: Starfleet! How dare you try to dishoner a Klingon!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 8:56 PM
*Sickbay*

Nurses and doctors began moving the non-critical patients into the secondary Sickbay they set up across the corridor. Compared to those injured, it was but a handful.

EMH: *walking to the bed* Sorry to distrub you, Miss Ryoux, but we need this bed for the more critical patients...

Katian: *groggy* Where's Lennox...?

EMH: He's performing his thirteenth surgery today. Now lets get you next door.

The hologram helps Katian onto a antigrav stretcher and passes her to a nurse.

*Ready Room*

Patton leaves the Bridge to sh'Raazh once again to speak with Kezi.

Capt. Patton: Now, Ensign, what did you wish to tell me?

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:40 PM
*Astrometics*

Kheyl: Aye Sir, the bridge is requesting our sensor data.

*Bridge*

Cadet Woods walks onto the bridge making nervous purring sounds. His yellow eyes are fixed on the PADD he is holding.

sh'Raazh: Can I help you cadet.
Cadet Woods: I have the latest causality list
sh'Raazh: *sighing, the guilt looming heavily on her mind* I'll make sure that the captain will get this thank you cadet.
Cadet Woods: Thank you ma'am

The Catian cadet stalks away feeling sick and angery. The last few days have been a non-stop hell for everybody.

*Science Lab*

Saron: Sir do you have any idea how an isolinear rod ended up between the rock samples?
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:54 PM
*Astrometrics*

CPO Indigo: Then, if there is no objection, I would like your assistance.

Indigo takes a seat beside the Cadet and begins to type instructions. After a mament he looks up, a look of concern that was strange on his alien face.

CPO: I realise we have not spoken before, but how have you been, Cadet? It has been a perioulus journey for all...

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:05 PM
*Astrometics*

Kheyl: Yessir, what do you want me to do?

Kheyl manages a weak smile before he answers. The truth was that he felt emotionally drained by everything that had happened. Three of his fellow cadets have died in the last couple of days, one of them he considered a friend. Kheyl didn't share his father's beliefs on death, he considered StoVoKor a Klingon myth. But he decides to hide his real feelings and gives the standard Klingon response.

Kheyl: Well we Klingons life for danger, gives us a change to die in glorious battle *his voice trembles a little*.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:14 PM
*Astrometrics*

CPO Indigo: I only require that you corrliate the data I send you using that console...

Indigo began feeding the information to Kheyl's station. He continued speaking as he worked.

CPO Indigo: Your people are known for such fearless bravado in danger, correct? It is a curisoity to my people... Pllease double check this scan information.

~Anonymous
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:28 PM
*Astrometics*

Kheyl: Yes we Klingons have built our entire society around honor and glorious battle. Yes sir it's background noise. We life to die in glorious battle but I prefer to die peacefully in my sleep.

*Shuttlebay 1*

Thelin is trying hard to concentrate what people are saying but everything is becoming a blur of noise and soon he will be overcome by his own telepathy. This has happened before when he was a child but he had learned to control it, or so he thought.

Lt. Gillia:
Lt. Barclay the weapons were Federation in origin. We also have a partial information on the Boudica, it uses outdated Romulan technology. How the heck did a bunch of 'traders' end up with Romulan and Federation technology?
Freezal: *to ensign Thelin* Sir are you sure you are feeling alright?
Thelin: Yes just a mild headache, it will pass.

((ooc: nothing sinister going on with Thelin it's stress induced)
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:41 PM
*Shuttlebay One*

Reg scratched the back of his head.

Lt. Barclay: Hm... Possibly... Uh, well, maybe they w-were friendly with the Romulan government and traded for it. Another ship or... Or Federation weapons... *trails off*

*Astrometrics*

Indigo smiled briefly as he sent the readings to the Bridge and turned to face Kheyl.

CPO Indigo: That is the belief of the Burkila Fado. We wish to live and die at peace with ourselves and our suroundings. Dying in bed can be a great thing...

~Anonymous
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:48 PM
*Astrometics*

Kheyl: Well maybe I should study your people's philosophy, Sir.

*Shuttlebay One*

Freezal: Sir you look worried, do you think it's related to what happened to Maverick?
Thelin: Well it was similar to those weapons we encountered earlier. Ouch *grabs his head* Sir if you'll excuse me I think I should go to sickbay.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 10:58 PM
*Astrometrics*

Indigo picks up an empty PADD and begins to type.

CPO Indigo: I am willing to share my documents with you. *hands Kheyl the PADD with access codes* But now you are officially relieved. Good evening, Cadet...

~Anonymous
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 11:14 PM
*Astrometics*

Kheyl: *standing up and takes the PADD* Thank you sir and qua'pla.

*Shutllebay One*

Ensign Thelin leaves the shuttlebay and almost collapse with pain but manages to drag himself to sickbay before passing out of the pain. Dr. K'ira how is accompanying a patient to the temporary sickbay notices the ensign dropping on the floor and rushes to his side, her medical tricorder reveals that his neocortex, specifically the parts involved in Aenar telepathy are overstimulated. Thelin seems to suffer from a rare but not uncommon affliction found in Aenar/Andorian hybrids, that extreme stress conditions can cause an over stimulation of the neurotransmitters responsible for their telepathy and resulting in stimulus overload for the unfortunate soul. Luckily it's easily treatable an neuroblocker should do the trick. Doctor K'ira administers the drug and summons two medics to bring him to the temporary sickbay for observation.

Er-Gon: Lieutenant Barclay how do you want to handle this?

Freezal is feeling a little nervous, shouldn't they inform Lt. Woods or the captain about there findings. She is absentmindedly scanning the shuttle but doesn't really notice the readings. Lt. Barclay doesn't exactly inspire her with great trust he is overly nervous and seems preoccupied with something. She also is worrying about the Andorian ensign that just left, what was wrong with him? Did that unknown weapon cause neurological damage in some way, her mind is racing to all different direction.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:09 AM
*Shuttlebay One*

Lt. Barclay: Oh. W-well... I'm not authorized to handle any investigations l-like this... We should tell our surperiors...

Woods was working on the other side of the bay. Reg took the tricorder findings and walked over.

Lt. Barclay: Uh, S-sir... You need to see this...

~Anonymous
Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:27 AM
*Shuttlebay One*

Lt. Woods: Yes what can I do for you lieutenant *takes the PADD and skims it* Great. *taps combadge* Woods to the acting chief of security, we just uncovered evidence that the weapons fired upon the Harper were Federation in design. Good work Reg, *turns to his team* Good work people.

Every engineer in the shuttlebay looks tired, most of them had been up for more than 24 hours straight. Before he was interrupted by Lt Barcaly he was coordinating with Lt. jg. Ritan, how was in charge of main engineering, on how to keep the warp intermix optimal. Luckily it was a minor problem and easily correctable. The chief begins to wonder if he will ever make it to main engineering again.

Test Subject
#67 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:34 AM
*OOC* Sorry, haven't had time to post in a few days but at least had a couple of minutes to look in from time to time.

*Brig*

Zan had wanted to be there for the transfer of Odan but decided that he was needed more in the Brig to assist T'lei and the others. He raised an eyebrow as Bijaj left and took a deep breath. It had been a long day and he was sure that he was not the only one who was tiring. It seemed that Zan at least was getting some sleep as he felt more like his old self, punching inmates and being so easily provoked being signs of this, but the idea was rather strange as he didn't know if the symbionts slept anyway. He surveyed the scene once more as T'lei continued with her duties and wondered if anymore senior officers would need shooting before the day was over.
Top Secret Researcher
#68 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:41 AM
((ooc: no problem))

*Brig*

S'reth was meditating in her cell but Vieth was still screaming. Suddenly she stopped the silence was almost worse.

Vieth: Ensign Zan, isn't it? I'm ready to confess my sins.

If S'reth had noticed what Vieth was doing she didn't let it on she just sat there in silent prayer.
Test Subject
#69 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:52 AM
*Brig*

Raian looked over at the cell and then to the console where T'lei had been standing moments before, only to see that it was now empty. He shrugged as he looked back at Vieth and took a seat, determined not to lose his cool again. The last thing anyone needed right now was another scene in the brig after the murder of Emony and the incident with the newly demoted Lt. Cmr Bijaj. He sat forward as he eyed the betazoid doctor. He wondered why him and why wait for everyone else to leave the room. Perhaps his earlier performance had made him appear vulnerable somehow, and that he didn't want to repeat.

Ensign Zan: I'm listening doctor.
Top Secret Researcher
#70 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:12 AM
*Brig*

Vieth: I did this, all of this because the Federation is weak. They allowed my homeworld to fall in the hands of the Dominion. They allowed my entire family to be slaughter by Cardassian scientist how used them as some labexperiment. For the longest time I tried to uphold and believe in the Federation ideals untill Thiar showed my the way. If we want to survive we have to destroy our enemies completely. So I began working for Section 31. I was put on this ship to get close to our chief medical officer the Android Lennox. As a doctor I would have had access to him and work along side him. But than that annoying pest Li came aboard and begin digging into matters that didn't concern him so I had to kill him to protect the mission. Another unstable element was Sharpp, a former agent and mentally unstable. I unhinged him using my telepathy to break his mental stability, I must say it worked almost perfectly until my partner took an unhealthy obsession with that little freak so I had to kill her. I blow up deck 15 but my plan failed she lived long enough to do a confession to Sharpp. My other target wasn't there some Cardassian ensign named Tahlandi why they want him death is beyond my. I tried to kill him before but his roommate got in the way. *pauses* I was supposed to leave the ship together with Thiar and the database of the Maverick. I stored it in the science labs together with an isolinear rod I obtained from Li. Oh and I was responsible for the deaths of the Shittu's I was supposed to kill the child too but I couldn't do it. Now you know everything.

Vieth sits down strangely calm, she didn't tell the ensign that she was planning to sell information to Daro or that it was Daro who wanted ensign Tahlandi death. She stares at Zan but the neurosupressor prevents her for reading his thoughts, an eerie experience for her seeing that she can't read others facial expression without reading their minds. But she hopes she has at least put some seed of doubt in his mind.
Test Subject
#71 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:27 AM
*Brig*

The trill frowned but did not lose his cool, despite really wanting to. So she was responsible for just about everything that had happened recently, other than of course the mass murder commited by the vulcan occupying the cell next door. In a way, he sympathised with the betazoid woman as it couldn't have been easy seeing her own family killed but the fact that she was willing to kill the families of so many others disturbed him greatly. He walked over to the console to make sure that the computer was recording before sitting down once again. He tried to keep his face and voice tone as neutral as possible whilst trying to avoid saying anything to further aggrevate the situation, but he couldn't help but wish that T'lei had been doing this instead. What he'd give to be a vulcan in times like these.

Ensign Zan: So, as we thought, you're in section 31 but so was Admiral Thiar? This goes deeper than I thought. Anyway, you had been working alongside said admiral and another person, the crewman who confessed to Lt. Jnr Sharpp. You were also involved in the eventual killing of Lt. Li and the murder of the Shittus. Any particular reason that they became a target?
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:35 AM
*Brig*

Vieth: Doctor Shittu's research was fonded by section 31, he didn't know this of course. His research in genetic modifications was of interest to us. His wive was one of our agents but she wanted out so I brainwashed her and injected an explosive device into her bloodstream. She wasn't supposed to blow herself up on the station but on a shuttlecraft.

S'reth has stopped meditating and is listening to Vieth and Zan but doesn't do anything but stare in her cool Vulcan way.
Test Subject
#73 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:50 AM
*OOC* Good Night

*Brig*

Zan continued to listen to the betazoid as she explained her reasons for wanting the Shittu's dead. It still didn't explain why a child was targetted to die but he supposed that it didn't really matter anyway. He nodded as he stood up and glanced over to S'reth, whom he had noticed was now watching them quietly. He couldn't think of anything else to say for now so decided to at least try and contact T'lei, where-ever she may be.

Ensign Zan: Thankyou Dr. Vieth. Zan to Lt. T'lei.
Top Secret Researcher
#74 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:55 AM
((ooc: goodnight for me to {the child was just an innocent bystander that got in way}))
Original Poster
#75 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 7:25 AM
*Shuttlebay One*

T'lei strides into the shuttlebay where a group of engineers are standing, talking amongst themselves intently.

T'lei Lt. Woods? What's going on here?

*Ready Room*

Kezi clears her throat and holds her hands behind her back.

Kezi: After some very careful digging, I found a neural tranciever in what was left of Admiral Thiar's brain. However, it was not federation in design.

*Science Lab*

Riddle stands up silently and walks nearer to where Saron is standing.

Riddle: *concerned* What isolinier rod?

Page 3 of 41