Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 12:51 AM
Katie was about to explain that she was just going to go on one date with Jesse when both Jesse and Lacey walked up. Katie hid her jealousy well as Lacey hung on Luke in her drunken state. Jesse was only slightly buzzed, though. They said goodbye and went outside. Jesse walked to his car and Katie ran up and blocked his door.

"No, no." She said, "I'll drive you home."
"What, why?"
"You were drinking."
"Only a little." Jesse was still adorable, even when he was picking up Katie and moving her from the door. She took his hand and when she let go, he fell down. When he got up, he had a small cut on his face. Katie helped him to her car and got a band-aid. She always kept a first aid kit in her car. She drove to a cafe and got coffee to sober Jesse up, and they spent a few hours in her car, talking and listening to music.

And then he kissed her. She shrunk back at first, but was starting to like Jesse. He was sweet, and he didn't have girls all over him. They said their goodnights and she dropped him off at his house, not expecting to makeout with him outside her car.

She went home, took a shower, and went to bed.

((skip a few weeks?))
Advertisement
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 5:26 PM
OOC: So sorry I didn't reply. Ive been super busy with coursework the past few days. And yes we can skip a couple of days

Luke awoke to the sound of their neighbour mowing his lawn. He groned and threw his covers off him and off the bed. It was a Sunday morning and waking up before 11 is considered early for Luke, he shook his head and ran a hand through his blonde hair.
With a stretch and a yawn Luke stood from the bed and pushd open his bedroom door walking along the hallway and down the stairs. A list of chores sat pinned to the fridge door and Luke once again groned and turned away from the fridge hoping it would vanish. He looked around and noticed nobody was about 'Strange. Wonder where they are?'

Luke grabbed a glass from the sink sideboard and filled it with water. He had a slight hang-over from a late night out with his friends and it had taken its toll. He yawned again and noticed Katie sat on the wall outside her house. He smiled and pulled open the window, infront of him "Katie" he called "Morning" he chuckled again noticing her look up at him

Field Researcher
#28 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 6:12 PM
Alex stumbled downstairs, her hair tousled, wearing one of her brother or fathers t-shirts as a nightdress.
'Hey' She mumbled towards her sibling, grabbing a bowl and a box of cereal, she gave Katie a small smile and a wave, how the hell was she up and running at this time in the morning? 'I was thinking of going to that waterpark in Poole, Splashdown, the outdoor rides are open for spring and summer, wanna grab Katie and a couple of mates and head down with your nice new driving license?'
#29 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 10:22 PM
Katie declined the invitation and went inside to call Jesse.

"Hey." She said.
"Hi. What's up?"
"There's a party this weekend, at this kid's house, and it'd be great if we could go, but I'll need a ride."
"I wouldn't pass up a chance to see you. In fact, want to hang out at my place today? We could go swimming."
"You have a pool?"
"Yeah, I'll see you in about 10 minutes?"
"See you soon." She said, and changed into a bathing suit. She pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt after applying sunscreen.

She arrived at Jesse's and they swam and talked for a while. As they were watching TV, the show became boring. Jesse kissed her and she kissed him back. His hands ran over her body, and she became a little uncomfortable. He seemed to notice this, and instead, kissed her neck as an apology. A few minutes later, he started getting handsy again. "Jesse--"
"What?"
"I'm not exactly...comfortable--"
"Oh, I'm so sorry."
"It's okay--"
"I can drive you home--"
"Okay."

So they drove to her house. Jesse walked Katie up to her window. They sat on her tree swing and talked before they kissed goodnight. Katie felt herself becoming more and more uncomfortable with Jesse the more he kissed her. She said goodbye and went to bed.

((jealous Luke?))
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 10:31 PM
Luke stayed home that day and sat watching TV. When he finally had enough energy, Luke pushed himself off the sofa and made his way into the kitchen. He looked out the window and noticed Jesse leaving Katie's house. He leaned closer to the window and ducked down behinde the counter incase there was a chance Jesse sore him spying. Standing back up Luke noticed Katie's bedroom light on and smiled. Pulling on his trainers he quielty opened the front door and made his way across the street.

It had become quite cold as it got later, hoping over the gate Luke walked to Katie's window. As he reached it he noticed the lights turn off, cursing quielty he knocked on the window hoping not to startle Katie he smiled

#31 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 10:37 PM
Katie smiled when she saw Luke. She quietly walked over to her window.

"Hey." She said in a whisper."
Field Researcher
#32 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 11:02 PM
(( Heya, I might drop out of this, say Alex gets sent to boarding school or something, she just seems to be wondering around aimlessly, and I'm not sure what to do with her ))
Original Poster
#33 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 5:07 PM
(( I might post a scenario tomorrow or tonight ))

Luke pulled himself up onto the window ledge and smiled. He could hardly see Katie's face although he did notice her Pjs in the dim light. His smile turned to a massive grin "So I know its most girls fantacy to have a boy climb the house and sit on the window ledge in moonlight but its kinda cold out here" he laughed and waited for Katie to move or even push him off the ledge

#34 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 7:14 PM
Katie smiled. "Well, it's also only a few feet up." She said, and moved so he could come in the room. She wore a pair of shorts and a tank top, but she was comfortable around Luke, so she didn't put on a sweatshirt.
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 7:25 PM
Climbing in the window, Luke brushed his jeans then looked Katie up and down before turning away and observing her room "Cool room you got here" he laughed then glanced at the bed then at her "Even nicer bed" he winked and sat on the edge of it smiling to himself.

#36 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 7:28 PM
Katie was putting clothes into a drawyer. She smiled at his comment. "It's comfortable enough." She replied slyly and put the laundry basket she held onto the floor, sorting out her t-shirts, folding them, and placing them into a drawyer. She finished and turned around. "So...how's life?" She asked, closing the window.
Original Poster
#37 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 7:36 PM
Luke watched Katie put her clothes away then looked at the ceiling everytime she turned round. Noticeing her stop and turn back to him, Luke smiled
"So...how's life?"
"Life is good" he replied looking at the outline of Katie's body as she closed the window "Really...really good" he addded letting out a breath then looking at the floor as she turned round "You?"

#38 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 7:39 PM
"It's okay." She said, sitting down next to him and turning on the tv. "My dad's in rehab. My aunt is actually living here now."
Original Poster
#39 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 7:46 PM
Luke looked back at Katie as she sat next to him and turned on the TV
"Oh...does she mind you having boys in your room" he asked, avoding the subject of her dad in rehab
#40 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 7:50 PM
"She's out, actually." Katie answered. "She went to see my cousins at my uncle's house, so I actally have the house to myself for once."
Original Poster
#41 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:06 PM
Luke raised an eyebrow "Really?" he quesioned leaning closer to Katie, now inces away from her face "How convenient that im here" he winked and laughed quietly

(( I hate writing short posts. Got stuck on what to put though LOL ))

#42 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:08 PM
Katie smiled and laughed with Luke. But a moment later, she noticed Luke's expression and his eyes staring right into hers, and felt his hand on her waist. She spoke quietly. "What are you doing?" She asked, even though she knew. She could feel an attraction, but she was confused. There was Jesse to think about, even Lacey. Her expression was one not of anger or annoyance, but she was confused. She hoped Luke wasn't.
Original Poster
#43 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:15 PM
Luke laughed louder then leaned away from Katie "Don't worry Katie. I wouldn't do that to you or Jesse" He stopped laughing as Katie's face became more serious "...Sorry I didn't mean it. It was a joke" He stood up from the bed and walked back to the window, starring out of it "Want me to go?" he asked still with his back to her. He hoped she wasn't to upset.

#44 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:29 PM
"Um, yeah." She said, and when she thought Luke was gone, leaned against a wall and slid down it, running her hands through her hair stressfully. She didn't notice him looking in. She'd see him at the halloween party the next day.

((halloween sound okay?))

Katie stood in front of her mirror. She wore a mod dress, so it was fairly short. She had her hair in a low ponytail and had large earrings. Her eyes were accentuated by mascara and twiggy like eyelashes drawn in on the bottom lashes. She wore a pair of shorts underneath and a pair of flats. She really looked 'hot'.

She heard Jesse's car and went outside with a coat on. He was dressed as a basketball player....original. She excused this and left with him. They arrived at the house about 10 minutes later.

The night was going fine, and Katie was doing fine avoiding Luke and Lacey, until she walked into a room they were making out in. She found Jesse and they danced. "Hey, follow me." He said, and she did. They walked into a bedroom, and it was quiet. Katie was happy about that. While she was enjoying the quiet, Jesse came behind her and kissed her neck softly. His kisses became more heated, so that Katie felt almost....weak. "Jesse....Jesse, stop--" She managed to say as they were near the bed. He grabbed her wrists and she struggled before the door opened and Luke was in the doorway. Katie's dress was half unzipped and her hair was out of its ponytail. Jesse's pants were unbuttoned, and Katie looked frightened.
Original Poster
#45 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:48 PM
Luke was enjoying the party, drinking, talking and the occasional dance with Lacey. He kept looking for Katie but he never sore her, letting it slide he leaned closer to Lacey and wispered in her ear "Upstairs?" she nodded and lead him out the room to the bedrooms upstairs. Laughing as the ran upstairs Luke stepped infront of Lacey and opened a bedroom door

As they stood in the door way a quiet scream disturbed the silence, Luke looked up and noticed Katie in a short dress and Jesse stood beside her, his bottoms unbuttoned "Oh umm...sorry" Luke laughed, he was about to leave when he noticed Katies scared face "is everything OK?" he asked letting go of Lacey's hand and stepping in the room

#46 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 8:52 PM
Katie took a look at Jesse, and he shook his head. "She's fine." He said, and went to put his arm around her, but Katie moved. He grabbed her wrist and she pulled away from him. "God, Katie. You're so f**king sensitive!" He added after Luke left the room. He stepped toward her and sighed. "I'm sorry." He said, "I just...god, you're..." He pulled her toward him and hungrily kissed her again, holding onto her wrists while he pressed her legs against the side of the bed. Her legs gave out and she fell with Jesse on top of her. She struggled and this time Jesse didn't hear or see Luke, but he definitely felt the sucker punch.
Original Poster
#47 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:09 PM
Grabbing the back of Jesse's shirt, Luke pulled him off of Katie and threw him on the floor of the room. Stepping away from him Luke turned to Katie and went to help her up but Jesse grabbed his arm and swung him round punching him in the face. Lacey let out a yelp and ran from the room. Luke fell to the floor and grabbed his nose starring up at Jesse "What the f*** dude" he asked pulling himself up with the help of a bedside cabnet

#48 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:13 PM
Katie saw Luke get punched and saw Jesse wind up to punch him again, but grabbed his wrist and was pushed. She got up and saw Luke punch Jesse, who ran from the room. Katie now noticed the tears on her face, and walked up to Luke, looking at his nose. It didn't appear to be broken, and wasn't bleeding. "Are you okay?" She asked quietly.
Original Poster
#49 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:21 PM
Luke looked up as Katie knelt down infront of him "Yeah im fine. Although if he keeps that up ill take him off the team" Luke stated and stood up, sitting on the edge of the bed holding his nose "All better" he laughed and starred at Katie "Are you ok?" he asked moving over so Katie could sit next to him.

#50 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:28 PM
Katie shook her head. "Well, I lost a boyfriend....who probably only wanted me for..." She trailed off, and wiped her eye. "It's partially my fault, though. I practically led him on. I probably made him think that I was the kind of girl to have sex at a halloween house party."

She stood up, and paced. She could feel Luke staring at her, and turned around. "And you....I can't figure you out, Luke! One minute you want me and then the next I'm a friend, and you're sucking face with her." She paused. "Oh, my god, I sound like a jealous b**ch."

Page 2 of 3