Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 5:39 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

"Fine" Zerez says, quite irritated by the overbearing Klingon woman. "But you need to follow me and do what I say. We've developed a special protocol, so to speak."

"Whatever" Nixis says, "But we need those weapons. So where to, almighty preteen, messenger to the gods?"

Zerez has caught quite a bit of flack, being the youngest member of the ships crew and a member of an androgynous species.

"To a comm station, of course. I need to go wake up our illustrious captain. But, he wont be happy about it. I suppose I could tell him I got that shipment of xeteranimine ready to go... though I was planning on selling most it the next time we went to Irixia V."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 2:46 AM
*Corridor*

Shenara follows Zerez to the nearest comn station, a few halls away. She never put the knife down out of suspicion. They and Mikov were close friends...

"If you speak the truth, I'll refund your lost profits myself. Now move faster..."

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 5:44 AM
*Corridor*

Zerez ignores Shenara's threats as they pick up the reciever and call the captains room. A few moments of buzzing from the line passes before a very groggy and annoyed Mikov answers.

"This better be good." he says.

"It is Zerez, captain. You told me to contact you when the project we discussed, was complete."

"Do you realize what time it is, you fool?"

"Yes sir, but I thought that it would be best to contact you immediately."

"Fine, I will meet you in the science center in five minutes."

Mikov slams down the reciever and Zerez does the same. They turn back to Shenara and Nixis.

"I hope that will be profficient," the J'naii says smugly.

"What about Jiranis?" Nixis asks, concerned about being caught by the captains concubine.

"Don't worry about her" they say "He keeps her locked in his spare room when he is away, he doesn't trust her to be around the others on the ship"
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 6:00 AM
*Corridor*

Shenara snorts in disgust. "Things like that make me question why I joined up with Mikov in the first place... Come on. I want the oppurtunity to slit his throat just for that..."

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Original Poster
#30 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 2:50 AM
NPC*

Name: Tora Jiranis
Race/Homeworld: Bajoran/Bajor
Skills: backstabbing
Brief Character Description: Jiranis is the captains woman, and always gets what she wants.

Original Poster
#31 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 2:58 AM
*Corridor*

Zerez heads off down the opposite end of the corridor in a hurry to meet the captain. Nixis, on the other hand, instinctively leads the way down the corridor which he had walked so many times before. The familiar feeling of the smooth metal deck plating under his feet as he moves through the corridors like some vaporous fluid.

Nixis: I hope that Zerez isn't just setting us up. I really don't feel like having to kill any more people than is absolutely necessary.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 3:17 AM
*Corridor*

Shenara: Must you be such a shrew, Nixis? You could use a little more blood on your hands...

Shenara silenced, following the full-blooded Romulan to the captain's dwelling. The kitchen knife was now tucked into her belt and she checked her ankle holster for the mini-phaser she devised. Their was the brief thought of giving it to Nixis... But she wanted to see how he would handle himself in unaided combat. A whim of sorts...

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#33 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 3:56 AM
*Corridor*

Nixis rolls his eyes as they approach the door to Mikov's quarters. He turns to Shenara, trying not to look suspicious.

Nixis: Just because I do not enjoy killing, does not make me a shrew. Now do you know how to open this door, or should I make the attempt?
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 4:19 AM
*Corridor*

Shenara huffs and pull the knife back out to pry a control panel open. Unlike the 'Shrew' (she found this Terran word amusing), she was unconcerned with looking guilty of anything. Nixis was trying his damnest to look casual while standing next to their leader's home. Stupid p'tok...

Shenara: There is a security measure on this panel. If I tamper with it too much, it will set off a silent alarm...

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#35 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 8:04 AM
*Corridor*

"We should have gotten that J'naii to come with us" Nixis says, while peering around the corner to make sure no one was coming. "They probably know the access code."

In the spur of the monent, he runs his fingers in a random patern across the vulcan numeral keypad. Suddenly, much to his suprise, the door slid open with a low whisper of air.

"Well that was a little too easy." he says, as he walks inside ahead of Shenara. The main room is dark and he peers around in search of any unusual shape. After nearly forty years, and eight surgeries, he vision is still less than admirable, and he squints, struggling to see anything in the dim room.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:34 AM
*Captain's Quarters*

"Lucky break," Shenara growled as she pushed past the full-blooded Romulan. "Lights." The cabin illiumated for them.

"Find the weapons. And be quick about it!"

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#37 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 6:02 AM
*Captains Quarters*

"You know" Nixis says, increasingly irritated "It would be much faster if you assisted me. Of course I realize that you klingons are fond of getting others to do simple tasks for them. Perhaps it just makes you feel important..."

He hopes that this sort of insult will help prove his point and get Shenara off his back. Of course, there was an equal probability that she would end up taking it as some sort of "insult to her honor" and pick a fight with him.

*Science Center*

Zerez waits patiently, with a seamless facade of coolness and honesty. They stand in front of a vast shelving unit, containing endless fortunes worth of pharmeceutical narcotics. Powders, pills, hyposprays, liquids, gases. Everything in all sorts of endless colors. Zerez slides open one of the shelves as they wait for Mikov to arrive. They remove a hyposrpay of their personal drug of choice, vidrozine. They roll down the collar of their shirt and inject the spray into their throat. Their watery eyes roll back into their head as they slide back against the shelves. Everything melts against them as their body dissolves into a realm of pure extacy. A warm, purple, foaming fog washes over them as their jaw hangs open, allowing all of the proverbial demons to flow out.

"Is this what I pay you for?" Mikov's familiar voice rings through, "To be a f*cking drug addict? How much of my money do you waste dipping into our stock?"

Zerez manages to pull themself up and composes themself.

"Sorry sir, no, this is from my own private supply..."

"So where's the stuff? This better be good- to wake me up at this hour."

"Oh, I assure you, it is. Top quality!"
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 6:30 AM
*Captain's Quarters*

"I have no intention to sit on my haunches while you search!" Shenara huffed. "I don't need a male doing all the work..."

She begins by examining the electronic lock on the sleeping area. Zerez mentioned he slept with the weapons under his bed...

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#39 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 12:04 AM
*Captains Quarters*

Nixis looks over at Shenara, who is inspecting the lock on the bedchamber.

"I suppose it would defeat the laws of probability to think that we could randomly access the code for that one as well."

At that moment, the door to the bed chamber swings open with a hush. The scantally clad and rarely seen Jiranis stands, pointing a large Breen disruptor rifle at Shenara's head.

"I don't think Mikov would be very happy to know that you have been sneaking through his quarters while he was away."

"What the hell!" Nixis says, stepping beside of Shenara "I thought he kept you locked up, or was that just another lie on his part?"
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 2:01 AM
*Captain's Quarters*

Shenara growled lowly in her throat as the Bajoran wench smirked.

"I'm not a dumb as Mikov makes me out to be. I cracked the lock, myself... Now how about you two sit over in the corner like good little children and wait for the Big Bad Captain to come back, hm?"

Jiranis motioned for them to move to the far corner with the barrel of the rifle. Shenara turned her side slightly to block her pulling the kitchen knife from her belt.

"Qi'yah waH naH taj" She swung the blade down at Jiranis' forearm.

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#41 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 8:15 PM
*Captains Quarters*

Jiranis squeels from the sudden shard of pain rushing through her arm, a distracting which gives Nixis the time to pull out his handheld disruptor and push the muzzle against the side of Shenara's head.

"Lets get one thing straight, Klingon- I am not your subordinate!"
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 9:30 PM
*Captain's Quarters*

Shenara snarls at the sudden turn of events. She wipes the blood from the blade and turns to face Nixis.

Shenara: Nor am I yours, RomulasnaQ... But if you do not remove that disruptor, I will have no qualms about slicing those pointed ears from your skull as trophies. *grips the blade tighter*

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#43 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 4:51 AM
*Captains Quarters*

"You would be a fool" Nixis says, "To kill your only ally, now put that damn weapon away. We can sort out our personal grievances later- Right now we have princess here to deal with."

Nixis instead, takes his aim away from Shenara for the time being and points it at the Bajoran. He really dislikes having to kill people, but if Shenara managed to seize complete control of the ship, he might just have to. The last thing anyone needed was some hotheaded Klingon taking out revenge for every little indiscretion. Killing your entire crew is just bad for business.

Besides, he thinks to himself, who does she think she is, calling him a Romulan. He is Romulan by genetics only, though really he considered himself to be Bolian. In fact, he quite distrusted the Romulan species as a whole.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 5:12 AM
*Captian's Quarters*

"I look forward to it..." Shenara spat. She grabbed Jiranis by the hair to haul the woman to her feet and placed the knife to her throat.

"Where does your 'master' keep his weapons cache?"

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#45 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 5:53 AM
*Captain's Quarters*

Jiranis spits as she struggles with Shenara, this only lasts briefly as the razor sharp blade of her weapon begins pressing through the pristine, ivory flesh of her throat.

"Let me go!" she snarls "It's in his closet!"
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 5:58 AM
*Captain's Quarters*

Shenara smiles... But not before flipping Jiranis around and placing a chokehold on the Bajoran slut. She struggles for air a moment before loosing consciousness. Shenara dropped her as she stepped over to the bedroom.

"The closet..."

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#47 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 6:27 AM
*Captain's Quarters*

Nixis boredly follows Shenara into the bedroom and stepping around the unconscious Bajoran, careful to stay clear of her grasp, in case she is faking unconsciousness.

"She probably lied, you know. It could be anywhere- but I suppose its a place to start. Mikov should be back any time now."

Instinctively, Nixis drops to his knees to look under the captains bed. There are several large, metal cases. He pulls one out and fires his disruptor at the lock.

"Cheap lock, I wonder if this is what you're looking for."

He opens the case, only to find that is is filled with a supply of kurizoxide grenades. A rather nasty weapon that is equally deadly as it is bad for close quarters combat. The gas has a tendency of eating through most organic material.

*Science Station*

"Well, don't just stand there, you damned giruk!" Mikov demands as he strikes Zerez across the back of the head, nearly knocking them to the ground. "Get me a sample, I wish to test the wares."

They fill a hypospray and hand it to the captain, who in turn greedily rips the object away and injects it into their flared, reptilian throat. A few moments pass as he allows the drug to take effect, before slaming the hypospray to the ground.

"This is shit!" he growls out "How do you expect me to make money off of this garbage?"

He grabs the J'naii by the collar and slings them into a shelf, his anger only ampliphied by the effects of the drug. Zerez, being raised mostly as a pacifist, merely cowers under the clenched fist of authority. Mikov picks up a glass beaker full of an unknown liquid and throws it at the scared creature, who only cowers more.

"Stop it!" they protest, "You're destroying everything!"

"To hell with you! Narcotics this low grade need to be destroyed!"

He throws another beaker, this time hitting the J'naii in the face, splashing acid all over head and chest. It makes a sick, fizzing sounds and Zerez tries desperately to scrub it off with their shirt. Mikov just stares in amazement through drug painted eyes at the damage he had just caused.

"Don't play with me, J'naii!" he says as he heads for the door, "I can't even sell your kind on the slave market!"

Mikov strides out of the room, a swerve added to his gate from the new intoxicant, added to the already potent level of kanar floating through his bloodstream.

Meanwhile, Zerez stumbles to the vulcan decontamination station, which likely hadn't been used since Mikov obtained the ship, in an attempt to try to prevent any further tissue damage before Doc Nixis would be able to take a look at the burns.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 11:19 PM
*Captains Quarters*

"Chemical Grenades?" Shenara gingerly picks one up. "How antiquated of Mikov. Probably the cheapest he found, and completly useless to modify... Still... It would make quite a mess of close combatants." She replaces it while sporting a toothy grin.

Shenara slaps the closet door control, throwing the durasteel open. There were a few items of clothing, all reeking of Cardassian Kanar and sweat, but no closed boxes or storage units. Ignoring the horrid smell, the Klingon/Romulan hybrid begins to feel the back of the space for any hidden compartments.

"Nothing...," she growls. "I should have slit the Qi'yah's throat."

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#49 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 1:24 PM
*Captains Quarters*

"You may just get your chance yet, you halfbreed whore!" a new voice erupts.

Nixis looks up in horror, faced with his captain in his quarters, which he and Shernara have just invaded. Without thought, he draws his disruptor and fires at the Cardassian, and misses. The romulan had never been a paticularly accurate shot, but was highly adept to hand to hand combat.

Which was fortunate, because before the had the opportunity to fire again, the captain had him pinned to the floor.

"You traitorous albino freak!" screams, wrapping his fingers around Nixis' throat.

Nixis, all the while struggling for air, manages to reach a pressure point in Mikov's back, a move he learned from a Vulcan marquis. This sends a brief wave of paralasys through the captain's body, seconds, but just long enough for the romulan to gain the upper hand as he pins him to the floor.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 8:03 PM
*Captain's Quarters*

Shenara stands by the closet, watching the struggle. Nixis' disruptor was knocked from his hands and slid across the floor. Next to a stirring Jiranis. Shenara doged past the fight to reach the weapon before--

"B*tch..." Jiranis had the disruptor and fired, catching Shenara in the shoulder.

~Anonymous

Page 2 of 3