Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#26 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:28 PM
hopefully i will be able to start roleplay tomorrow .. im gonna be up for a while and i have stuff written up, etc so i think it should be tomorrow or thursday that the roleplay starts k guys =]
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:39 PM
Great, anyway i was wondering. Just some small questions, Since it's prep school they wear uniforms right? Also when we start the roleplay, are we going to start on a school day or weekend?
Original Poster
#28 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:46 PM
I am just setting the roleplay times onto the thread now, so it will be up shortly.
Yeh alright then, i forgot about the uniforms lol .. thanks for reminding me, i got the pics on a photo album lol .. so i will post the school uniforms onto the thread too k .. look out for it in a bit :D

Any more questions then just ask k :D
Instructor
#29 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:49 PM
Great, thanks.
Original Poster
#30 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:14 AM
Default Gossip Girl School Uniforms

Thers a pic of the uniforms worn at Upper East High

Boys:
*Cream/sandy coloured trousers OR you could have black trousers
*White Shirt
*Orange and White striped tie OR black and white striped tie. Either one they both have the Upper East High Logo - not noticeable, its a small logo.
*Black/grey/blue jacket - You dont have to have one on OR if you want, bring your own jacket.
*Black shoes

Girls:
*Black/grey/blue skirt
*White shirt
*Orange and white striped tie OR black and white striped tie. Either one they both have Upper East High Logo on it - not noticeable, its a small logo.
*Can wear a black/grey.blue waist coat over white shirt if you want too.
*Black shoes - heels, flats, etc
*You can your own jacket to wear. Up to you if you want to wear one
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:23 AM
wait, all of them do go tot he same school, yes?

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Original Poster
#32 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:25 AM
yeh .. thought that was understood lol =]
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:29 AM
It was, but the fact you specified it as Upper East High confused me for a moment, heh.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Original Poster
#34 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:40 AM
Default ...Roleplay Times...
Ammended post! again
Right then, how does this sound to everyone?

*The roleplay morning time will be a whole real life day
*RP noon will be a whole real life day
*RP afternoon will also be a whole real life day
*RP evening will be a whole real life day
*RP midnight will be a whole real life day
. . . an then the cycle continues. All together it would be 5 real life days per roleplay day.

The date an each periods of time will be posted to keep everyone up to date and non confused lol.

These are not actual times in real life, they are for the roleplay .. just incase u wanna say something like 'i got a lesson at 11.25am' or 'meet me on the steps', etc.
School times are mon-fri .. 9.30am-3.00pm
1st lesson = 9.25 - 10.25am
2nd lesson = 10.25 - 11.25am
Break = 11.25 - 11.40am
3rd lesson = 11.40am - 12.40pm
Lunch = 12.40 - 1.30pm
4th lesson = 1.30 - 2.30pm
5th lesson = 2.30pm - 3.30pm

You can decide what lessons you have .. 1st and 2nd lesson could be a double lesson also 4th and 5th lesson.

Anyone who has any questions or advice about the times then pm me k
Cause it might get confusing with the time difference between US & UK
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 2:59 AM
So its 2 RP days per 1 RL day? Or 2RL days for 1 RP day?

Original Poster
#36 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 12:47 PM
its 2 real life days for 1 roleplay day
i think i will work the roleplay times out a little bit more but i will post when it is morning, noon, afternoon, evening an midnight .. a few more ammendmends and roleplay times should be alright ok
Original Poster
#37 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 10:01 PM
Roleplay times are ammended once again and i think they will work even with the time difference in america an uk cause there will be 19-24 hours atleast for you to post something.

Roleplay is starting later.
Original Poster
#38 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 10:13 PM
Default ..Character history..

Character History:

Hayden Vander Woodsen:

Noelle Harrington:

Gwen Everest: -

Annabelle Lee: -
(Friday 29th August, Morning)
*Met her best friend Cheryl Larter after 2 weeks, she knows that Cheryl is no longer but Aubrey Parker is. She also knows that Aubrey ran away but not why.

Vienna Brennan: -

Jordan Cline: -

Aubrey Parker: -
(Friday 15th August, 08 .. Morning)
*Ran away from parents and moved to an apartment in Brooklyn. Sold expensive possessions of her parents for money, which would be alot.
(Friday 29th August, 08 .. Morning)
*2 weeks later and she still had not returned, Annabelle caught up with her in Aubrey's new apartment in Brooklyn. Changed her name to Aubrey Parker, along with her identity and appearance. She is no longer Cheryl Larter.

Hunter Brennan:

Adrien Reid:

Lina Reid:

Hailey York:

Colin Regg -

Nora Freeman -

Erin Forest -

Christopher York

Original Poster
#39 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 11:15 PM
Default ..Roleplay starting soon..
The roleplay will start soon. It will be a friday, and school will start on monday (the new term) .. i will post the dates everytime i say the periods of day e.g. morning, noon, etc .. the time will be 8.00am in the morning.

Your characters dont have to start straight away, they can come later into the roleplay if you want.

I will post the gossip girl blog once it starts.

Any questions pm me.
Original Poster
#40 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 12:36 AM
Default ..Roleplay started..
It is 2 weeks ago, Friday 15th August, 2008. Cheryl Larter soon to be Aubrey Parker is about to leave home.

'Cheryl! Cheryl!', alerted the fashionista that her parents were coming into her room.
'Just a minute!' Cheryl replied scared. She swung her door open, left the room and shut the door, and leaned against it as her mum Deena Parker looked at her. "Whats a matter? Cheryl?"
"Nothing mom", Cheryl mumbled.
"Well i dont care anyway, the plumber is coming to fix the jacuzzi later so i dont want you out shopping all day. I am of to work and your father has already left" Deena persisted.
Cherly roled her eyes in disgust as her mum left the penthouse suite and went to work, Cheryl sprinted up the stairs and grabbed her packed suitcases, waited for 10 minutes and left the penthouse. "Taxi!" she shouted, the yellow cab pulled over and the taxi driver put all her heavy suitcases full of clothes, shoes and cosmetics into the taxi's boot. "Hold on a sec" Cherly insisted, she sprinted back up to her parents penthouse suite and stole 6 expensive possessions to help her out with money. They were worth alot.
"Where too?" the cab driver asked
Cheryl took one final look at the Palace Hotel she has lived in, she sighed "Grand Central Station please". Cheryl grabbed her phone and text her best friend Annabelle Lee:
'Hey Annie
I've left. The apartment is nice .. see you there in 2 weeks ok.
Love you loads Cheryl, well im gonna have to change my name .. you can help me with that k.
Love yoo lots x x x'

2 WEEKS LATER - Cheryl is now known as Aubrey. Only Annabelle knows she left and moved to Brooklyn, with a new identity, new appearance, etc

It is now Friday 29th August, 2008

Original Poster
#41 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 12:41 AM

((ooc: sorry about crap start above lol, but i got story starting lol))

Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:05 AM
Default Annie- Visiting Aubrey
Annie had been worried sick about Cheryl ever since she'd gotten her message two weeks ago. She'd been talking about this for a while now, but still when it finally happened Annie had been scared. There were so many people in Brooklyn, what would they do to Cheryl living by herself? It was so much to handle, but Annie was quite proud that she hadn't breathed a word about it, not even to Vienna.

Now she rolled out of bed, and put on jeans and a shirt- she didn't want to look rich if she was going to Brooklyn. She brought a tin of cookies along too, Cheryl, or whatever name she had decided on, would probably appreciate them.

It was a quick walk from Annie's penthouse to the subway station and then a short ride to Cheryl's new apartment. "437 Union St, 437 Union St." she muttered, finally finding the building. A short elevator ride and a walk down a hallway with lime green carpeting brought her to Cheryl's apartment. Annie gulped, hoping that she was alright, and that the apartment was as nice as what the two of them were used to. She knocked twice.

((OOC: Hope that's alright with you jcardy? And if you ahve a different adress, tell me and ill change it))

#43 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:05 AM

Name:
Adrien Reid
Upper East Side or Brooklyn:
Upper East Side
Personality:
Cool, Outgoing, Friendly, Awkward, etc. Adrien is a heartthrob. He likes to party, and loves girls. He has trouble picking just one, though.
Lifestyle:
Adrien pretty much gets what he wants, but it takes him a while. He can be awkward sometimes. He lived with his [foster] parents who hate each other. He has a [foster] sister, Lina. His uncle from California rents his apartment in the upper east side.
Any secrets that your friends already know:
I went through a phase where I drank a lot in sophomore year.

Name:
Lina Reid
Brooklyn
Personality:
Shy, Studious, Naive, Friendly, Slightly religious, Trusting. Lina is a nice, sweet girl, but her naivete gets in the way a lot of the time. She is constantly led on by people, and gets hurt in the end. She accepts it, and moves on. She is a forgiving person, to an extent. She isn't into the partying scene, but she thinks that she has become too sheltered. Lina is using this year to grow and become more outgoing.
Lifestyle:
I live with my adoptive parents and my foster brother lives in the Upper East Side. I'm a dancer. I've been dancing since I was 3. I can sing, too. But I do alot in secret.
I don't have alot of secrets, but they know that I've never had a real boyfriend. My first kiss was by my old neighbor behind a shed when I was 10. I thought it was disgusting.

#44 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:07 AM
ive never done this, would like to try....can i still join?
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omgitsashley
ive never done this, would like to try....can i still join?

Yes you can still join, we'd all love to have you!

Original Poster
#46 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:15 AM
yeh you can still join, thanks for application Purple Summer
I will write Aubrey and Hayden's roleplay in a minute
#47 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:18 AM
Lina wandered around the streets of Brooklyn. Her waist length hair was pulled half back as usual, away from her face and bright blue eyes, which gazed around at the small stores around the area. She was soon in a residential area. She wore a girly tunic dress that hit about mid-thigh, a pair of skinny jeans and black ballet flats. As she walked, she ran into someone coming out of their apartment.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly as she stood up to see a boy. An extremely cute boy. "I wasn't watching where I was going." She added quietly, with a small smile.

((laughy, maybe your boy? she is in brooklyn))
#48 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:26 AM

Name: Hailey York
sophomore
Brooklyn
Personality:
outgoing, flirty, witty,
Lifestyle:
My parents have been divorced since i was 2, i live with my mom in brooklyn. My friends mean the world to me, i danced ever since i was 5. I LOVE BOYS! im such a huge flirt. I usually get my way most of the time. I AM the princess
hmmm....i never had sex even though people probably thought i did, oh and im a natural brunette
Instructor
#49 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:27 AM
Vienna

The soft, and slightly gray light filtered through the qauzy, drawn curtains into the bedroom of Vienna Brennan. She pulled the curtains up to her chin as the light grew brighter, she knew it was time to get up but she did not feel like taking one step out of her cozy, warm bed. She rolled over onto her side and thought about the party that she'd been at the night before. Some of it was sort of hazy mess due to the alcohol and God knows what else she'd had. She did recall some wicked dancing and tons of drama like there always was in any party.

She finally slung her legs out of bed, and sat on the edge of it trying to clear out her sleepy eyes. She instinctively reached for her i phone, to check her messages and missed calls and to check out any new Bulletins from Gossip Girl. She was almost halfway done, when she remembered that she had to go drop off a care package for her brother this morning. She quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. After she was done taking a shower, she went to her closet and put on a Dorothy Perkins top, J Brand Jeans , Puma bolero, Dororthy Perkins belt, DVB Sunglasses , Coach bag, Debenhams necklace .

She quickly took a look at the time and rushed downstairs stopping only to grab her daily Soy Latte and the package itself and headed to the black prius outside, the door was opened by her chauffeur and once inside, they were on their way.

(( Sure Purplesummer, just let someone else post first because i can't double post))
Original Poster
#50 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 1:29 AM
Default ..Aubrey and Hayden..
Cheryl now known as Aubrey:
Cheryl was wandering around her new apartment full of her luxurious furniture and designer walk in wardrobe, it just didn't blend well with the apartment. "Where's Annie?" she muttered.
The apartment was nice, it had a short balcony with a view of Brooklyn bridge, it had a small bathroom that needed refurbishing, a kitchen that was really modern and then a living room that was out of place full of her shoes and clothes which needed packing.

Knock, knock Cheryl heard on the door, she ran towards the door in her red shoes and white dress hoping it was her best friend. She opened the door with a huge grin, "Annie!" she shouted out happily, she invited her in. "You can call me Aubrey Paker now" she said quickly before Annabelle could say anything.

Hayden:
It was 8.30am and Hayden was feeling refreshed even though she had yet another party the night before. She pulled her eye mask of and her families maid Wanita opened up the curtains for her, "Busy today Mrs. Vander Woodsen?"
Hayden's mouth was dry so she drank her coffee Wanita made her, "Uhhhm, nothing much today. I might go shopping for a bit and il try and ring Noelle again"
"Well your mother left this package for you" Wanita said whilst running out to get the package. "Package? what package?" Hayden asked.
Wanita walked into her master bedroom and brought a gold box in with a brown ribbon wrapped around it, she placed it on Hayden's lap in bed. Hayden opened it up and she had a one of a kind brown short dress with an overall collar piece, along side the box was a pair of black shoes and a small bag. "Oh they are georgous" Hayden said laughing.

She shortly got our of bed opened her doors and walked onto the balcony in her silk dressing gown. She yawned and text Noelle:
'Where are u?
You have'nt been replying to my texts, its not like you. Wats up?
W.b H x x x'

Hayden closed her phone and went to the kitchen, where she had her favourite breakfast, pancakes and chocolate sauce. After finishing Hayden went into her walk in wardrobe and put her new outfit on made by her mother Seliesha Vander Woodsen, 'i might go and see my mums shop later' thought Hayden.

Page 2 of 12