Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tracksuits for Kids

by fakepeeps7 Posted 1st Jun 2009 at 10:01 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:56 AM by fakepeeps7

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 10:08 PM
Definitely need orange and yellow and lime! My sims game is not complete without those colors.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 10:31 PM
These are just so adorable <3
And p.s. I spy a bald kid with a lime green tracksuit? He (she?) rocks the outfit well.

Wanna read some of my stories? Click here

or some of my photos

Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:44 AM
This is a very much needed item, relatively few of this category in my DLFolder Love the colors!
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:54 AM
Love it
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:04 AM
Perfect! My Sim-kids have a decent range of exercise outfits fit for warm weather, but until now absolutely nothing for the colder seasons.

Plus, texture referencing for the win.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:05 AM
Thank you so much for making them draw their textures from the Maxis clothes! I love this conversion, but I was never crazy about the color scheme so these will draw my replacement for them instead. This is so handy. Thank you thank you!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Thank you so much for making them draw their textures from the Maxis clothes! I love this conversion, but I was never crazy about the color scheme so these will draw my replacement for them instead. This is so handy. Thank you thank you!

Cool! I didn't know you'd made some default replacements for these. I added a link, in case people want some more options.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:36 AM
Thank you so very much. My little Sims definitely needed these for playing outside and casual outings with mom and dad.
The work is great and love the bright colors!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:45 PM
Oh, too cute! The colours are awesome as always
Inventor
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:32 PM
These are awesome. Proper tracksuits for kiddies!!!! Just what I wanted! Thanks

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:06 PM
They look SO much better on kids instead of on the adults, they just look weird.
Good to see that TS2 downloads live on!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 2:37 PM
Let the emo vs. chav battles begin. :D

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 3:34 PM
I remember long ago tried making athletic wear for kids from the teen meshes but it didn't work, but alot of people liked the idea as well. These look way better and good work.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 9:10 PM
Where did you get the ponytails on the third and sixth girl?

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you“- Nietzche
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoenix-Kat
Where did you get the ponytails on the third and sixth girl?

melodie9 here on MTS.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 4:57 PM
Thank you for making them all unisex, especially the pink and purple. Boys in pink, all the way!
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th May 2010 at 9:49 AM
Oooh Thank You Very Much My child didn't had sportwear but now yes ^^ ( sorry for my bad english, I'm french so forgive me ! )
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th May 2015 at 1:03 PM
Athletic wear for kids is so rare to me! *downloads*
Awesome as always :D