Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 10:32 PM
i like her husband too lol
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:55 AM

Meredith makes the ugliest faces of any sim in my game.

I seriously LOL'ed when I saw this. This random sim named Anne Page popped up in Michael's house. She's not married to Michael's father Colby nor is she friends with them. So how did she get there?

Michael's not happy with ice cream being his dinner, thanks to his skilless dad.

Brother- and Sister-In-Laws. Sean could care less.
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:05 PM Last edited by linuslover30 : 14th Jun 2009 at 9:06 PM. Reason: Image exceeds 175Kbs in file size!
Effie is certainly not amused.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2zi8t1u.jpg
Field Researcher
#29 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:53 PM
Titania is stoked to be getting older:

Or is she?

That guy in the green jacket is looking pretty bummed too.

So I'm like, "Cool! What should I get? Brain in a jar... monkey's paw... ooh, pie!"
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:39 PM Last edited by emmaline : 15th Jun 2009 at 12:49 AM.
Bridgette Caspian is Clumsy, and whenever she tries to open the dresser drawers this happens...

Mad Poster
#31 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 10:04 AM
SimEnthusiast: duuuuuuuuude if that was my hubby, id make that face too!!
Fernweather: OHHH its a self-flushing?? I thought my sound was messed up! =D, nice!
Indeborgsk & Sassytasia22: gotta love the way things are posted....Id freak out too if I saw that face!!

I think im done =[ i have lots of pics but im too lazy to put em on lol! =]

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:17 PM
I have tons of these in my game...but here are my favorites...
Why me?

FOOD...

I fall up stairs.
Instructor
#33 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:43 PM
Rose makes the wierdest faces! Here are some of them!
In this one she is excited about telling her Dad that its her birthday.

Here she is talking to her self

Talking to herself again:

Playing with Wibbles the teddy (doesnt she look so happy?)
Field Researcher
#34 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:19 AM
^^^she looks as if she's going to be evil...not that its a bad thing

She hates flirting

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 5:03 AM
Freaky Eyes

Lab Assistant
#36 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 6:14 AM
My sim scaring someone. (click for bigger picture)

Mad Poster
#37 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:27 AM Last edited by linuslover30 : 16th Jun 2009 at 3:50 PM. Reason: Images exceed 800px wide & Images exceed 175Kbs in file size.
Default My child brushing her teethsies!
Muahahahahahaaa toldja id get some pics on!! Whether it was on this thread or another, idk...

But, anyhoo, this is my ch...*watches chicken cross road*...*jumps*..oh, hi, sorry! But this is my child, Amanda Shelby Remeski, brushing her teeth haha. I love her expression in the mirror!! PRIIIIIIIIICELESS!!

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/...eenshot-114.jpg

I dunno why its so big though...<.< >.>

Ooh, also, this is her dad, Paul. I paused it right when he fell off, muahahahaha! *evil grin* AHHHHHHHH! *runs away screaming*

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-84.jpg

I scare even myself, amazing!

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:35 PM Last edited by linuslover30 : 16th Jun 2009 at 6:10 PM. Reason: Image exceeds 800px and is over 175Kbs in file size!
http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/...creenshot-2.jpg

My sim complimented this guy on his gigantic house, I think he has the trait of a snob xD
Instructor
#39 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:20 AM
I thought this was sweet. After both his parents died, Evan went over to his wifey and cried on her shoulder.

It's alright
And then Rose tried to cheer up Lily
Field Researcher
#40 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:16 PM
Auberon is not amused:

And getting older has only made him less amused:

I seem to be an incompetent SimGod and all my creations are unhappy.

So I'm like, "Cool! What should I get? Brain in a jar... monkey's paw... ooh, pie!"
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 3:14 AM
Anwar Briar - He doesn't like the fact that his wife throws footballs better

Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:42 AM
Something I've noticed about TS3 is the attention to detail, especially in the interactions. In the "make out on couch" interaction, right after the guy pushes the girl back a bit, she pulls away and gives this dreamy stare before pushing back into him... which I found intriguingly detailed and realistic. So I thought I'd share.

Myrakle: Wow, someone's not impressed. XD
Fernweather: Hahaha, great expressions
simtastic2: awwww. :[ <3
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 6:06 AM
Erin Caspian grew up today! She is finally a young adult, and I chose the trait "Green Thumb" for her since she loved being outside and currently wanted to read a book about gardening.

Here are a few shnapshots documenting the fiesta!

{Teddy and Felix are doing the exact same thing, and Billy is just being his own little inappropriate self.}

{Young adult hood is upon us, Wahoo! No more strenuous homework to endure!}

{Apparently Teddy is really happy for Erin and Billy finds something about her new appearance amusing. Should I be worried? hehe}
Field Researcher
#44 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 2:25 AM
  1. Roxie Cooper in labor with her third child, with her first child Mara doing the panic dance nearby.
  2. Aaron Love's reaction after his wife Jennifer announced her pregnancy. He wanted a son, and she wanted a daughter , so I let the game decide.

Field Researcher
#45 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:52 PM
I think the 'my eyelashes are stuck in my face and this is shocking to me' pose is great. So i thought I'd share it. Twice :P

This is Charlotte (who I've only spammed about a thousand times)

And Mabel. (Who's only been spammed 999 times)
Field Researcher
#46 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happycowlover
I seriously LOL'ed when I saw this. This random sim named Anne Page popped up in Michael's house. She's not married to Michael's father Colby nor is she friends with them. So how did she get there?

That made me lol too!!!

Hes so evil

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 6:55 PM

I never get bored of Sarah, my sim, making this face. I think it's either her over-emotional or childish trait showing through?
Scholar
#48 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 10:33 PM
gosh, Sims in TS3 have very very creepy eyes..
Field Researcher
#49 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 2:49 AM
1 - 3: Jennifer Love watching the cooking channel.
4. Elizabeth Simovitch was playing guitar for tips at the Bistro when she witnessed a woman flirting with a man who isn't her husband. Upset, she put down her instrument and pulled this "displeased" face.

Field Researcher
#50 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by greenismeen
Yeah, the family is full of crazy.

It's like she's rubbing his head for good luck! LOL

Here are a few of mine.

This is Rocco, my Jose Aarons' son, and I think I detect a bit of fang in the mouth area!

Here's his mom (WHO IS NOT EVIL!), Roxanne, looking evil.

And Jose:

"The baby's coming out of....WHERE!?"

"OMG! I can't watch this! I'm outta here!"
Page 2 of 25