Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:28 PM
Default Pics of Maxis-Made Sims (v1)
Lets see those Maxis-Made "Sim 3" Sims here!

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:41 AM
Random pic of Billy Caspian (Riverview) looking adorable

:lovestruc

/// My Studio /// My Twitter ///
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:47 AM
NicMcD: Yes, Billy Caspian is teh hawt.

Constance Shelley

Billy Caspian (is the manliest man to ever man manliness.)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 2:01 AM Last edited by NicMcD : 15th Jun 2009 at 2:18 AM. Reason: added pic
Quote: Originally posted by DimlenII
Billy Caspian (is the manliest man to ever man manliness.)
Indeed! *drool*

Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:40 AM
NicMcD: :O My Billy is nothing compared to yours. Color me ashamed.

Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:20 PM
@everyone- You all have such gorgeous pictures! I'll have to look up Billy on my next playthrough in Riverview.

Mortimer Goth & Bella Bachelor
They both grow up into such beautiful people. My first playthrough they didn't end up together, so I made sure this time to make sure they relive their lives. Heh.

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:41 AM
I think i posted this in the wrong thread initially...anyway this is Egdar MCcormack as a young adult living with my legacy sim Shari,they just had a baby boy together!
Screenshots
Sim Princess in Pink
#8 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:19 PM
Meowster - Aww how sweet :lovestruc , Mortimer and Bella are my favorite Maxis sims in the game.

I decided to pop in on the infamous Mrs Crumplebottom!

I think its rather dark that she has a nursery set up in her home with no partner or baby in sight! Made me more interested in playing her.

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meowster
@everyone- You all have such gorgeous pictures! I'll have to look up Billy on my next playthrough in Riverview.

Mortimer Goth & Bella Bachelor

O.O My Mortimer looks different! I'll have to get a pic and upload it soon, but I swear he looks different. I think he has glasses and maybe white hair o.O
retired moderator
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:25 AM
Default Originally Posted By: Myrakle
Originally Posted By: Myracle

Connor Frio

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 5:58 AM
@FuryFanFiction Are you sure you are not confused with Malcolm Landgrabb? That seems more like the person you mentioned.
@LouBarratt88 Aw, thanks! I tried playing with Agnes for awhile, but old Erik never showed up.. so she basically just kept on living till she died. Kinda sad.. but at least she made some great novels! Is something wrong with your links though? I can't see the pictures.

Mortimer's Birthday

I chose the 'random' option when choosing traits, and coward rolled up. Heh, he passed out right after giving Simon a hug.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 2:41 PM Last edited by JeNNacide : 25th Jun 2009 at 5:00 PM.
Darlene Bunch from Sunset Valley grew up to be quite pretty in my game. I just got rid of that terrible Bunch nose, and now I think she doesn't look half bad!

I hooked her up with Christopher Steele, because it seemed wasteful that such good genes should go to waste

Here's a picture of her sister Lisa. I saw that she was romantically involved with Parker Langerak so I hooked them up and they birthed a child...who I can't actually find anywhere but oh well :P
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-26.jpg
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:29 AM
Speaking of Lisa Bunch, here she is in my game.

Lisa recently became a Young Adult in my game, so I moved her into her own place. Initially, I'd considered pairing Lisa off with my YA CAS Sim Javier Acevedo. However, he's already developed a romantic interest in Erin Kennedy (who's now an Elder, LOL). Plus, since Lisa has the Kleptomaniac trait, I'm afraid she'll try to steal his flat screen TV as well as his heart... :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:55 AM
Wow, I didn't think I'd tweaked Lisa that much I kinda like yours better. And I think it's funny that your sim wants to date an elder Good luck with that :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 5:53 AM
Constance Shelley of Riverview Or as I affectionately think of her, the sexy librarian

Scholar
#16 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:42 AM
who is billy caspian? i honestly can say i havnt seen him in game O-o
also; how are all you people committing surgery on your sims in game? am i missing somthing here?

NicmcD: oohh shes really pretty...ill have to find her and play her
Jen: your Darleen is amazing... mine is just....not....(that sounded slightly wrong to me...then again i have a dirty mind)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:17 PM
NicMcD: Constance is very pretty, I just love her glasses.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 3:31 PM
Oooh NicMcD I love Constance as a 'sexy librarian'. My Constance is more a retro gal with a glove fetish.

Bebe Hart being an adorable all purpose teen/young adult...

plez2k8 and JeNNacide, love your Bunches! They look a whole lot better than the family in my game.
Meowster - love that first shot of mort's b-day! Poor little guy looks so excited too...

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:39 PM
@beatdoc- Lol, thanks! It was a pretty stressful party for him.. Cornelia fighting with Vita Alto, and Agnes and Nancy Landgrabb brawling it out. Good thing Bella came and saved the day! And now I'm going to have to look for Constance in my next Legacy in Riverview!

Mortimer and Bella Goth, at the new Goth Manor, with child Cassandra.

I think she really grew into looking like the Sims 2 version of Cassandra; at least with basing this all on genetics.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 5:53 PM
Wow, that's amazing.
Did you build their house after the one in Sims 2?
Forum Resident
#21 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:40 PM
It looks more like their house in The Sims 1. Cassandra's room especially.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:08 PM Last edited by Meowster : 26th Jun 2009 at 7:20 PM. Reason: wrong name, lol
Yeah, it's a house I found on the Exchange (also have a Sims 2 version, I just like the first one better.) I'm trying to reenact everything, so I already have a Nina ready to go after Michael Bachelor, Don Lothario getting ready to make his moves with Cassandra, and ya-di-yada. I'm just not doing the whole alien thing, since there is no possible way for that to happen. I wish I could actually make that house though. xD. The ghosts are real though.. heh-heh.

Michael Bachelor on the job!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 4:21 AM
Meowster that is so cool! You've gotta post more pics as stuff happens! I love your little Cassandra. Gosh it takes me back
Sim Princess in Pink
#24 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 5:10 PM
Meowster - I LOVE how you have made the Goths exactly the way we all remember them from TS1 .
NicMcD - She is very sophisticated looking .

I've just started playing the Wolff family.

Morgana has a nap moments after discovering she is pregnant.

Thornton's reaction to the news he is to become a father..! Jerk!

A jerk indeed! Thornton was going to visit a secret lady friend but decided to chat up this blonde named Zelda instead!

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Field Researcher
#25 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 2:10 AM
Yeah I went and got the Wolff's pregnant too. They had one child with my input, and then another all on their own (who they called CHUCK. CHUCK WOLFF. COME ON!.) And the only person I've EVER seen carrying the baby around was Thornton. Hmmm. Maybe he only WANTS us to think he's a jerk, but inside he's a big teddy bear :P
Page 1 of 7