Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 8:36 PM
Before and after..not a big change, she was already very pretty for maxis sim:

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 12:28 AM
simmitaret: She looks so much younger in the 2nd pic and is definately pretty, great job.
Instructor
#53 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:22 PM
I Love Cornelia Goth!
Mad Poster
#54 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 6:38 AM

I don't know if this count as a maxis made sim, but she's a accidential storymode generated sim, who I just love to play. The man behind her is her husband, also maxis premade sim Andy something. Joey is dancing in her swimsuit at her friend's wedding becuase she just finished playing with the water sprinkler.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 11:18 PM
By the way simtastic2 I agree with you!! I must say I love the expression Cornelia has in the picture XD

This is my Bebe Hart, she grew up to an adult without my interferance and she's in the atletic carrer now. Hmm I want to check her household and see what trait she got =D

Don Lotario making friends with the neighbours... by making silly faces? XD

Here's Pablo Martinez having an Aha moment while listening to a fellow sim play guitar .He's one of my favorite sims at the moment ^w^

Sim Princess in Pink
#56 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 9:44 PM
This is Jamie (not sure of her last name but she is from Sunset Valley)

Her and Hanks baby in background!

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Test Subject
#57 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 9:12 PM
I don't have a decent picture of her alone, but this is my version of Bella Bachelor

Field Researcher
#58 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 11:37 AM
My version of Constance (now Honda).

And Skip Broke.

Instructor
#59 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:56 PM
This is Laurel Grisby from Riverview. I know I've been pimping this family out on a couple of threads today but that's because I love them! I don't have a good shot of her alone so here she is with her first born Corbin as a toddler

Scholar
#60 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 8:10 PM
God...is her nose that big be default? o.o
her son dosnt have her nose.... it may be a good or bad thnig depending on how you look at it.
i look at it as a good thing...
normaly i like unique sims...buts that to much unique all over
Instructor
#61 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Night Racer
God...is her nose that big be default? o.o
her son dosnt have her nose.... it may be a good or bad thnig depending on how you look at it.
i look at it as a good thing...
normaly i like unique sims...buts that to much unique all over

Hahaha yeah her nose and ears are that big by default. Her son is pretty lucky because now that he's older he has big ears like hers but he looks exactly like his father Jebidiah so he doesn't have the huge and very noticeable nose.

This is Jebidiah:

Sim Princess in Pink
#62 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 5:01 PM
Blast the Stereo - Bella looks amazing .

Here is my Bella with Mortimer;

Coming home with Baby Cassandra.

Instructor
#63 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 2:04 PM
LouBarrat- Awww

Here is my Pauline Wan (Goddard and Hank Goddard

Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 7:13 AM
I don't know if I'm crazy or there's really something there...but has anyone noticed a couple of the sims in the family bin look a bit familiar? Specifically, Gwen Glover and Holden Wozny of the Glover household - when I loaded them up today I thought Gwen looked a bit like Amy Adams. And then when I looked at Holden, he reminded me of Patrick Dempsey! Maybe someone at EA is an Enchanted fan? XD

Gwen Glover

Holden Wozny
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 3:05 AM
I present to you the famous Don Lotario "lady killer":

Here's he listening to his future son with Constance Shelley:

And here's his firstborn:

And he's second son with Constance:

I think they had beautiful children together <3
Sim Princess in Pink
#66 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 6:10 PM
simtastic2 - I like your Pauline!

I have no idea who these two are, I know they sisters and have a brother and I think they are either toddlers or children when you first go into Sunset Valley. Any-who I decided to make them over!

Instructor
#67 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 11:39 PM
Oh I think they are teh Bunch household, LouBarrat!
Thanks for the comment on Pauline!
Test Subject
#68 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 4:03 AM
Lou, your Darlene especially looks great! I can never seem to work much with her features.

Xander Clavell

Jamie Jolina

Carol Funke

Gunther & Cornelia Goth

Sim Princess in Pink
#69 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 7:15 PM
Tumnu5 - Thanks although I'm not to sure which one is Darlene but thank you anyway, I like your makeovers too .

The Lin sisters of Riverview...

Shirlee -

Roxxie -

Test Subject
#70 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tumnu5
I don't know if I'm crazy or there's really something there...but has anyone noticed a couple of the sims in the family bin look a bit familiar? Specifically, Gwen Glover and Holden Wozny of the Glover household - when I loaded them up today I thought Gwen looked a bit like Amy Adams. And then when I looked at Holden, he reminded me of Patrick Dempsey! Maybe someone at EA is an Enchanted fan? XD

woah i never noticed that but now that you mention it they do look really familiar...

<!-- Copied from MySpace.com -->
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/melp1219">Find me on MySpace and be my friend!</a>
Test Subject
#71 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 11:08 AM Last edited by sikebg8 : 25th Oct 2009 at 8:59 PM.
Zelda Mae? something like that she is a relative of the Langerak's

Test Subject
#72 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 3:11 PM
AmiMizuno- I love Don's kids- his first born eyes are very projective
Sim Princess in Pink
#73 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 2:58 PM
Another one of Agnes Crumplebottom.

Thought I'd throw in this picture of Holly (Alto is it?) for good measure!

Field Researcher
#74 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 3:14 AM
Here's Lisa Bunch, I made her over because she is dating one of my sims. She reminds me of Taylor Swift

Test Subject
#75 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 6:39 PM
Although they are not actually IN the game, i thought that i would create the Calienete's
Page 3 of 7