Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

17 New Shirts for Teen Males

by viskamiro Posted 30th Jun 2009 at 6:19 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 6:48 PM
I was hoping someone would recolor those meshes. I always need more flannel, so thanks! The pink paisley looks great too. I love the model's expression. "Yeah, punk, I'm wearing pink. Want to make something of it?"

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:51 PM
These are really nice! I've always been disappointed with the selection available for male Sims and these will add some much-needed color to my teen boys' available wardrobe! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
I was hoping someone would recolor those meshes. I always need more flannel, so thanks! The pink paisley looks great too. I love the model's expression. "Yeah, punk, I'm wearing pink. Want to make something of it?"

Could you make adult versions of these meshes ? I'd really like the unbuttoned shirt for girls too, too many girls meshes are so - feminine :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:27 AM
I love these meshes. Thanks for the recolor. The pink paisley is perfect! Haha, I so have a sim that would fit in that.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:14 AM
I love 'em! They go great with the tomboy flannels you made for the teen girls. Thank you. I'm always looking for teen verity (other than goth, punk, or underwear-showing-loser).
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:22 AM
I love these, unfortunately I can't download the open button shirts, it said that there was an error in reading the last file. The others work fine. I love them.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:14 AM
These are awesome! I love to have so many different shirt options and all these styles are great. Thanks so much

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Instructor
#9 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:42 PM
These are really nice. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:02 PM
These are not showing up in my game. They come out as an orange striped shirt. How can I fix that?
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:56 PM
I really needed something like these. Thank you a lot!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RomanSunshine
I love these, unfortunately I can't download the open button shirts, it said that there was an error in reading the last file. The others work fine. I love them.

I ran into this problem as well. According to WinRAR the file '5fa508aa__tm_shirt-vk2.package' is corrupt.

Other then that the shirts are lovely. I can never find enough clothes for my male teen sims. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Callimersha
I ran into this problem as well. According to WinRAR the file '5fa508aa__tm_shirt-vk2.package' is corrupt.

Other then that the shirts are lovely. I can never find enough clothes for my male teen sims. Great job!

Same with me, and I redownloaded the file to be sure it wasn't just a completion error.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 2:09 PM
I remade and rezipped the file, its the black flannel over a red shirt, maybe that would fix it.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  _tm_shtvk2_fixed.zip (295.1 KB, 205 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 2:44 PM
Omg, the blonde guy you used for a model scares me silly XD Thanks for the upload, I've been looking for something like this since forever.

Oh my God the noobs are coming!!!!!!!!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#16 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 8:19 PM Last edited by Simonut : 7th Nov 2009 at 5:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by viskamiro
I remade and rezipped the file, its the black flannel over a red shirt, maybe that would fix it.

All shirt look very nice the one in the file look more like a black & grey flannel over a red shirt in the game I have 16 teen shirts not 17. One is missing which is the same file the other member are saying, but you really did a great job. Thanks

PS. I am happy with the shirts, I do not mind that only one is missing. I love them.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 7:43 PM
Attached is the bitmap image of the shirt, if someone knows how to make a new file and fix this they could post it here. If the bitmap is not corrupt.

And someone thinks the blond model is too scary ? I thought Zsolti's rather cute
Attached files:
File Type: zip  shirtbmp.zip (315.5 KB, 77 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 7:58 PM
love this! ♥ :3 i need the black hair! do you've the link for the hair? )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 5:41 PM
These are perfection! There are not nearly enough clothes for my male Simmies, let alone clothes that look this good. Thank you so much for sharing!
Instructor
#20 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by viskamiro

Thank you for fixing the download! I love these shirts, your textures are awesome!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 5:11 PM
My teens needed these thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 7:23 AM
I love these looks! Thank you.