Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extra Mauritania Window Base Game

by leefish Posted 4th Jul 2009 at 9:53 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2009 at 10:24 PM by leesester

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:10 PM
AWESOME Lee! Thanks for another fantastic window :D

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM
Ahh, nice and refreshing to see more added to an already extensive set! Beautiful lee, just like all the others, of course :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:59 PM
Awwww! It's adorable and country! *snuggles* I love it!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 11:42 PM
Oooh, this is really cute, Lee! Thanks so much for sharing.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:08 AM
Thanks so much for adding this lovely window (and for using my recolors in your screenshot-it means a lot to me to see people using my things!)

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amythestfenix
Thanks so much for adding this lovely window (and for using my recolors in your screenshot-it means a lot to me to see people using my things!)

No problem - I love those recolours - I would not use the windows half as much without them, and I know what you mean - I love to see my windows and things in houses

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Forum Resident
#8 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:46 AM
...And the winner of the $100,000 Creative Minds Award is.....

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#9 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:33 AM
Don't know how you made and already perfect set better, but you did!

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:30 PM
Pretty better than original one.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:44 PM
Default huh?
Quote: Originally posted by anonymous1
Pretty better than original one.

hallo - what can you mean? Both windows are mine......do you mean first window sucks?

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:01 AM
I do love this set! Thanks so much
Scholar
#13 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:43 AM
GEWELDIG! Your superb Mauritania set was already my favorite (I use it in almost every home I build, bar the few crack-ridden low-cost hobo-shacks), and now you made it even better than superb!

Dankjewel! (Thank you, again!)
Scholar
#14 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 12:52 AM Last edited by BoilingOil : 9th Jul 2009 at 1:12 AM.
Hail Leesester, Ruler of Mauritania

Sorry for the double post, but I suddenly realize there are some things I would like to have which aren't in the set yet. I've already encountered several instances where I really missed the following:

1. a 1-tile arch on 2 tiles
2. a 2-tile arch
3. 2-tile arch, doors and windows on 3 tiles

If you ever get to make these, I would be overjoyed. I realize that's 7 more objects, and I would completely understand if you'd never make them. Yet, there's no harm in asking, right?

Thanks for the great work you've done and shared with us already!
Wiki Wizard
#15 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 10:15 PM
Another brilliant DL, you have such an art of window making! It is literally obscene, i hope to see sims 3 work like this from you! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th May 2010 at 12:25 AM
This is Great, the windows are so nice, thank you so much for them
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:29 AM Last edited by peggyswan : 21st Jun 2010 at 11:50 PM. Reason: added pic
Thank you so much for the new window. I downloaded the first set just yesterday!! It looks so beautiful and sophisticated in game. I'm not sure if you take requests, but would you consider adding a full length window? Two-tiled preferably, but if you're feeling generous, maybe a one-tiled full length too. I like using full-length windows at the front of the house (for living rooms). Thank you for sharing them with us!
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 2:56 AM
thanks