Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 11:27 AM Last edited by LampreM : 26th Aug 2009 at 7:04 AM. Reason: Typo monster
Black Widow Challenge
Originally for Sims 2 by discordkitty

This was one of my favourite Sims 2 Challenges which I have now adapted to Sims 3

The Challenge:

1. Create a female Young Adult and give her the following 3 traits Charismatic, Flirty, Great Kisser and Three traits of your choosing. I recommend the Heartbreaker or Gold digger LTW but you don’t have to. NOTE She may NOT get a Full-time job so remember that when assigning LTW
2. Move her into a lot/house and get her settled. NO Money cheats allowed!!!
3. Meet a guy and build your relationship until you can get married to him…..
4. Once married find a new romantic interest, move him in and get caught cheating
5. Kill off the Husband and marry the new guy. – Inscribe the tombstone with: {his name} “Died by Black Widow”
6. Repeat this over again until you have 10 graves or more.
7. Keep the Graves on your lot there are some hilarious Ghost responses!!!!

Rules
 NO Cheats or mods that alter Sim behaviour
 NO Money, Cheats! (Try No Cheating in The Sims 3 Mod if you fingers type in the money cheats when you are not looking)
 ONLY Building related cheats like moveObjects is allowed.
 You may use the resetSim cheat if your Sim gets "stuck" in an interaction or somewhere around town
 You can have as many love interests at the same time as you wish
 Having Kids is your own choice, but you can score by having them
 Breaking up existing relationships are not forbidden for an evil twist try stealing your best friend’s hubby
 The Black Widow may not have a full time job, all money must be earned by the men she targets
 She may get a Part time job until her first Marriage, but none thereafter.
 She can earn money by selling collectables she finds.

For those who like scoring…….

Scores:Add
*50 for every affair you successfully end in death.
*30 for every different color ghost that appears
*30 for each kid that has a different dad
*30 If caught cheating
*50 for each partner that died after completing his LTW.
*50 if partner died after completing his LTW.
*100 point for achieving more than 15 graves.
*10 points per grave.

Scores:Subtract-40 for every partner that dies naturally.
-30 for every kid taken away by the Social worker.
-5 for fire,burglary,gnome stolen or slapped by neighbors for spying.
-50 If your Black Widow’s LTW was not reached by time of her demise
-20 for each wohoo rejected
-30 for each moving in rejected

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." -Chinese proverb
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 8:26 PM
Ok, 2 questions:
1. when does this challenge end? Just when your widow dies? Cause in the sims 2 it ended when your sim was killed of fright by the ghosts but now that can't happen.
2. In the beginning you said "give her the following 2 traits" and then listed three traits. Does that mean that we have to give her two of those three or all three?
Anyway's, thanks so much for posting this challenge. I've been meaning to do this but I didn't feel like revising it.

Happiness is a direction, not a place
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 1:34 PM
Sounds like an awesome challenges!
Just another question: how many days should every life phase be? Just standard or is she allowed to have a long life?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EmilyJud
Ok, 2 questions:
1. when does this challenge end? Just when your widow dies? Cause in the sims 2 it ended when your sim was killed of fright by the ghosts but now that can't happen.
2. In the beginning you said "give her the following 2 traits" and then listed three traits. Does that mean that we have to give her two of those three or all three?
Anyway's, thanks so much for posting this challenge. I've been meaning to do this but I didn't feel like revising it.

1. The Challence Ends when your BW dies.....hopefully from natural causes
2. The traits was a typo Give ger all 3

** you are most welcome**

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kallisto
Sounds like an awesome challenges!
Just another question: how many days should every life phase be? Just standard or is she allowed to have a long life?

I generally leave that up to you.....a shorter lifespan will increase the difficulty, and also be more challenging...a longer one makes it easier and sets a pace where you can cram in more wishes etc, but may become tedious after a while...

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 1:05 PM
Sounds fun, just one question - how do you kill off the husband without using the Chaos Mod or similar?

Singing in the rain! x3
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by queenoftheblackroses
Sounds fun, just one question - how do you kill off the husband without using the Chaos Mod or similar?

I usually leave him in the pool,and build a wall around it. (they can get out without a ladder) they'll die when they get low energy.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 8:51 PM

Singing in the rain! x3
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 11:07 PM Last edited by DeliriousxIntent : 1st Sep 2009 at 12:45 AM.
I'm soo doing this, I'm going to make it into a story on sims3.com

*.*

Here's a link if anyone wants to take a peek:

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDeta...contentId=92471
Site Helper
#10 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 3:41 AM
I assume Awesome Mod is forbidden?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 6:59 PM
I wouldn't imagine why?ooh I might start this after finishing my redux the ugly genes challenge...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 6:51 AM
Ok going to start this. should be fun with chaos mod, and Dexter the bear.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd May 2010 at 5:26 PM
Default ?
what abt kids? yes/no?
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 11:57 PM Last edited by Gefremede : 28th Jul 2010 at 2:35 AM.
I love this challenge! May I suggest my own version? I used yours, but as I played I thought of some changes to clarify and make the scoring a bit different.

The Challenge:

1. Create a male or female Young Adult and give him/her the following 3 traits: Charismatic, Flirty, Great Kisser. The other two traits are up to you. Extra points given if your sim has Commitment Issues.
2. You may choose any lifetime wish for your sim, but you will get no bonus points if he/she has the gold digger LTW and only 20 points if your sim has heartbreaker lifetime wish. 40 points for all other lifetime wishes, but remember, your sim is not allowed to get a job.
3. Move your sim into a lot/house and get him/her settled. You may build him/her a lot, but remember there are NO Money cheats allowed!
4. The hunt begins! Meet a mate and build your relationship until you can get married to him/her. The sim must be a townie: you may not build sims specifically with traits crafted for your Black Widow to marry.
5. Once married, find a new romantic interest and move him/her in after you...
6. Kill off your mate! – Inscribe the tombstone with: “[name] Died by Black Widow.” Keep the graves on your lot. There are some hilarious ghost reactions!
7. Repeat this over and over again until your black widow dies. That's when the challenge ends and you tally your points.

Rules
 NO cheats or mods that alter Sim behaviour or moods. You get a 10 point bonus for every sim death you are able to bring about without using cheats, but if you're willing to sacrifice the points you may use testingcheatsenabled to kill your sims.
 Set lifespan to normal. DO NOT expand the lifespan of your Black Widow using life fruit, ambrosia, or any other means. It is okay if your sim is a vegetarian.
 NO money cheats!
 Having kids is your own choice, but you can score by having them. You may adopt if you wish, but only one adoption per mate.
 Roll the dice to determine your kids' traits
 Breaking up existing relationships are not forbidden. For an evil twist try stealing your best friend’s hubby. Bonus points for breaking up relationships!
 You may use lifetime rewards points to purchase any lifetime reward.
 The Black Widow may not have a full time job, all steady money must be earned by the men she/he targets.
 Your sim may get a Part time job until her/his first marriage, but must quit as soon as vows are exchanged and never do an honest day's work again in his/her life!
 Your sim may earn money by selling collectables she finds, painting, selling fish and produce, and any other non-job related money-making activities. Money trees are allowed.

Earning Points:

+50 for every affair you successfully end in death.
+10 for every sim death you are able to bring about without using cheats.
+40 for every different color ghost that appears
+30 for each kid that has a different parent. There are NO points given for additional kids.
+30 If caught cheating
+30 if you break up a relationship (note, you don't necessarily have to marry the sim to break up the relationship)
+50 if partner died after completing his LTW.
+100 point for achieving more than 15 graves.
+20 points if your sim has heartbreaker lifetime wish.
+40 points for all other lifetime wishes, except gold digger.
+20 points if your sim has Commitment Issues.
+10 points for every wedding your sims have via a wedding party, rather than having a private wedding

Scores:Subtract
-40 for every partner that dies of old age naturally.
-20 for every kid taken away by the Social worker.
-100 If your Black Widow’s LTW was not reached by time of her demise
-20 for each first kiss rejected
-20 for each "break up with partner" rejected
-20 for each moving in rejected
-20 for each "go steady" rejected
-20 for each proposal rejected
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 12:36 PM
Nice rules, this challenge looks like it will be a LOT of fun . I can't wait to start it!
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LampreM
1. The Challence Ends when your BW dies.....hopefully from natural causes
2. The traits was a typo Give ger all 3

** you are most welcome**
I know this is really late but I'm doing this challenge from generation to generation.
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmilyJud
Ok, 2 questions:

1. the challenge ends when your BW dies
2. you have to give them all three I think you read it wrong b/c when I read it I saw the number 3 was in bold
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 4:24 AM
I've got a question, are weapons mods allowed? You know... To help kill off the husbands?
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 5:44 PM
Just started this challenge and I enjoy it so far! Its one of the first challenges I've done. I wanted to find something that was simple enough for a beginner to make LPs and I think it works! Here's a link to my first LP! Thanks for coming up with this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVz...Pr1ZBq3IO4luFJw
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 12:32 AM
ill try this its fun looking and a youtuber is doing it so good work
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LampreM
Originally for Sims 2 by discordkitty

This was one of my favourite Sims 2 Challenges which I have now adapted to Sims 3

The Challenge:

1. Create a female Young Adult and give her the following 3 traits Charismatic, Flirty, Great Kisser and Three traits of your choosing. I recommend the Heartbreaker or Gold digger LTW but you don’t have to. NOTE She may NOT get a Full-time job so remember that when assigning LTW
2. Move her into a lot/house and get her settled. NO Money cheats allowed!!!
3. Meet a guy and build your relationship until you can get married to him…..
4. Once married find a new romantic interest, move him in and get caught cheating
5. Kill off the Husband and marry the new guy. – Inscribe the tombstone with: {his name} “Died by Black Widow”
6. Repeat this over again until you have 10 graves or more.
7. Keep the Graves on your lot there are some hilarious Ghost responses!!!!

Rules
 NO Cheats or mods that alter Sim behaviour
 NO Money, Cheats! (Try No Cheating in The Sims 3 Mod if you fingers type in the money cheats when you are not looking)
 ONLY Building related cheats like moveObjects is allowed.
 You may use the resetSim cheat if your Sim gets "stuck" in an interaction or somewhere around town
 Having Kids is your own choice, but you can score by having them
 Breaking up existing relationships are not forbidden for an evil twist try stealing your best friend’s hubby
 The Black Widow may not have a full time job, all money must be earned by the men she targets
 She may get a Part time job until her first Marriage, but none thereafter.
 She can earn money by selling collectables she finds.

For those who like scoring…….

*50 for every affair you successfully end in death.
*30 for every different color ghost that appears
*30 for each kid that has a different dad
*30 If caught cheating
*50 for each partner that died after completing his LTW.
*50 if partner died after completing his LTW.
*100 point for achieving more than 15 graves.
*10 points per grave.

Scores:Subtract-40 for every partner that dies naturally.
-30 for every kid taken away by the Social worker.
-5 for fire,burglary,gnome stolen or slapped by neighbors for spying.
-50 If your Black Widow’s LTW was not reached by time of her demise
-30 for each moving in rejected

i have a quick question, r we aloud to use online dating? to make it easier???
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 9:31 AM
This sounds A-mazing! SO going to try this one out
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 5:32 PM
Am I allowed to use supernaturals?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 9:14 PM
iam toally going to try this challenge it looks fun i decided to do it because i saw some youtube simmers have a go at it so i was like why not
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 5:22 PM
Mods!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally posted by queenoftheblackroses

I just downloaded nraas and then dexter the bear and a few gun mods!
Page 1 of 2