Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Village Mansion

by hazuitokage Posted 17th Aug 2009 at 11:15 PM - Updated 19th Aug 2009 at 5:51 PM by hazuitokage

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:19 PM
I love this! Thanks Alot!
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:33 PM
This is really good! Thanks for posting it!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 12:01 AM
Wow impressive realistic house! Nice work.
(PS. on your first screenshot the paint is not quite right )
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 1:41 AM
wow thanks for this house it looks perfect
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lemoncandy
Wow impressive realistic house! Nice work.
(PS. on your first screenshot the paint is not quite right )

Thanks, Lemoncandy, you were perfectly right, I totally missed that.
I just changed the pict and reuploaded the house file. If you redownload it, it will save you the bother to have to make the missing wall in CAS ^^.
Sorry for that !
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 2:32 AM
This house is gorgeous, I really like the gardens especially
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 3:11 AM
In the pictures the stairs confused me at first but when I got my head wrapped around the concept I was like, 'OMG... I still don't get it'
But now I get it ^.^ it really is amazing, definitely an inspiritation. And I understand what you mean with the CFE. To anyone who tries to tamper with it... good luck, seriously.

There are three sides to a story:
Your side, the other person's side and the truth.

The Sims Cubed
Forum Resident
#9 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 3:24 AM
Wow, looks great! I like

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 4:41 AM
What a FANTASTIC and cute home!
Theorist
#11 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:13 AM
The design of the house is a pleasure to witness! I can't say I would know what to do with the extra rooms... yet. If only EA would release an Apartment Life type expansion.
Instructor
#12 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 8:04 AM
This is lovely, I don't normally download such big houses but I just had to have this one. Thank you

^_^
Wiki Wizard
#13 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 11:14 AM
my gosh, this is friggin fantastic!! :o well done and thank you :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#14 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 11:26 AM
hazuitokage, can you please list the store items used in this house? Some of that furniture is not base game and will not be in the lot for people who don't already have it. Thanks.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
hazuitokage, can you please list the store items used in this house? Some of that furniture is not base game and will not be in the lot for people who don't already have it. Thanks.

It is done. ^^
I'll try to refrain using those, or I'll include a list from now on.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#16 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 3:47 PM
Thanks for the quick fix!

Next time, please include links as well – the larger the store gets, the more difficult it will be to find items just by their name.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Scholar
#17 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 3:57 PM
This house is a pure beauty.Soo inviting,so romantic and soo realistic...I have seen many of such mansions/houses in french villages or small towns.Usually they are owned by a wealthy family and add a delightful charm to the whole neighborhood....
Your creation is a jewel.Thank you for sharing with us and making us dream.Hugs.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:33 PM
wow, i actually might have to go out and buy sims 3 just to get this house, its amazing! Im off to hmv then ...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:55 PM
Heh, don't worry about the price. The house I'm playin is over 800.000 simoleons.

Looking very pretty. I'll give it a try and thank you for making it!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:30 PM
At first, being a Frenchie, I was sceptic. I am often disappointed because many people upload houses they claim as "french" or "european" while they don't look like what exists here. Not blaming them of course. But you made a great job here ! I particularly like the garden and the outside stairs, very typical.

Anne-Sophie / "Déjà Vu"
Instructor
#21 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 8:00 PM
Gorgeous! =)
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 9:31 AM
beautiful

wish I could really live in a house like that :lovestruc

sometimes I'm so jealous of my Sims
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 3:37 AM
Gorgeous!
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 3:40 PM
I love your house

Just wondering -how do you access the second floor of the building with the livingroom with sofa etc. on the first floor?
I couldn´t place a door near to the stairs.