Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULT Multicolor eyes (smaller pupil & Iris) + UNICOLOR version *NEW

by -Shady- Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:15 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2010 at 11:47 AM by -Shady-

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 4:17 PM
Wonderful!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 4:30 PM
These are beautiful, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 4:33 PM
Yay! I am so glad to see that YOU made eyes for TS3! I am downloading now, as they are utterly gorgeous.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 4:41 PM
OMG you made my dream come true =D
thank you !!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 4:54 PM
I love these!! Thank you!!

Andy: This year for Christmas, everyone's getting a handshake and an I.O.U.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 4:55 PM
These are the most beautiful eyes for TS3 yet!! I love all your creations! Thanks!!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#8 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 5:25 PM
I hope these work with WA, 'cause they'd be great for Dexter! Can't wait to try them out. Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 5:32 PM
Awesome!!! Can I ask what skintone you're using?
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 5:43 PM
Hey, thanks you so much!!!! There are wonderful! Please, can you make a no default replacement version??? thanks in advance.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 6:08 PM
I like how they look, oh so very much, but the colours are just too unnatural.. it's a pity, they're wonderful if you aren't bothered by that, tho <3

Kittycattylion /writer of the Tea legacy at thesims3.com
Instructor
#12 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 6:22 PM
I am so happy that you are creating eyes for TS3 now!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 6:47 PM
these look gorgeous, takes a lot for me to switch from my other defaults. thank you
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 6:54 PM
Just awesome! Thank you!

Thanks for creating!
Feel free of kindly correcting my spelling mistakes
Mad Poster
#15 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 7:08 PM
Wow, these are really pretty! Very nice!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 8:16 PM
yay glad to see you creating for the sims 3, ah now for some of your brows *hint hint*

:D

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 8:43 PM
I hope these are compatible with WA, these are really amazing!
Thank you a lot!
Instructor
#18 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:05 PM
*squeal!!* A M A Z I N G as to be expected from you by now.
omg their here! you succeeded on following the tutorial with flying colors. that was fast:P
I love these, I can't wait to try them out.I pretty sure these are the defaults I going to use for life btwthey are so realistic. Your were an iconic creator for the sims 2, and i see sims 3 is no different I love them SO much, THANK-YOU :D
Inventor
#19 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:08 PM
These eyes are absolutely beautiful!! Any chance making them into contacts? It seems all the really good eyes are all default replacements, but there are so many good default replacements to choose from, but none of them are made into contacts!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Instructor
#20 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyuuki
... the colours are just too unnatural.. it's a pity, they're wonderful if you aren't bothered by that, tho <3
I agree. The defaults are now crazy neon colors which look really freaky on all the game generated sims.

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:08 PM
Wow,those eyes are pretty!!!.Than you so much!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:27 PM
While these eyes are gorgeous, they unfortunately do not always take on the primary color selected. For example, my sims who used to have bright yellow eyes sport lime green versions with these defaults. Purple eyes also tend to be pale blue, while brown eyes are often more green. Perhaps this is due to how the multicolored channels are assigned?
Anyway, nice work (I loved your sims2 eyes). Maybe the color assignments could be better in the future.

"The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it, seems to me the deepest root of all that is evil in the world." ~ Max Born
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anshin Lanugo
I agree. The defaults are now crazy neon colors which look really freaky on all the game generated sims.

I`m still working on that. I`ll update it then
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:39 PM
Pretty *_*
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 12:20 AM
very nice, but could be lenses.
Page 1 of 4