Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ariadne Gianakos

by LadyFrontbum Posted 7th Jan 2010 at 7:22 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2010 at 3:24 AM by BasTyra

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 7:58 PM
Awesome job! She's really beautiful
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 8:39 PM
she looks unique with gentle features, which is hard to achieve. she is beautifu and she does look greek. so great job and keep them coming
Theorist
#4 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 8:52 PM
Wow she's beautiful! Great job, thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 11:02 PM
Great job, but for some reason my full sims aren't showing up in the game. Other custom content is. Can you help me with this?
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 1:06 AM
She is so beautiful..no, gorgeous
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 1:40 AM
She is beautiful. She looks like the statue of liberty ! I can't believe that you need a slider hack to create her.

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 2:11 AM
Renbexcca, what do you mean? Do you mean the custom content isn't on her? I've stripped her of most of the content. I think I only left the eyebrows and my makeup on her so you will have to click on all the links and then put the content on her yourself. Sorry about that, but I don't like packaging everything on my sims, they end up with massive file sizes and I've had people experience crashing when the content is left on. Hope that helps

Lol carolinn4733, she does a bit hey, yeah the slider thing blows. I wish I didn't need to use them. Most I have only used slightly on the face apart from the eye ones - I use those quite a bit. You don't have to get the body ones if you don't want to though, they just make her body a bit more voluptuous.

Thanks everyone
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 5:58 AM
She's so pretty!!! *gape*
Forum Resident
#10 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 7:14 AM
Hey BT, beautiful sim. I love the way you have pictorialised her. Now get cracking on your celeb sims.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 6:09 PM
She is awesome!I'm from Greece, too, and trying to make a Greek-looking Sim for months and I never done it.Really an excellent job!!!
Scholar
#12 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 6:30 PM
Beautiful sim....thank you for sharing Ariadne
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 7:57 PM
Wow! She is really cute! I like her a lot. She is not "over done" like most sims around here.

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 10:43 PM
Lovely sim! I love her body shape - realistic!! thanks for sharing

~ Nyn ~
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 3:54 AM
Lovely sim, but when i download the slide hacks.. it crashes mygame I realy want this simmmmmmm. (
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:43 AM
Not sure why it would be crashing... do you know which one is doing the crashing? If it's the increased slider hack, I believe you can just use Awesome Mods one instead.

If it's the facial hacks maybe just try the eyes, I think they were the most important ones I used.

Thanks everyone
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:25 PM
Wow. She is gorgeous! Are you absolutely sure that I would have to download the slider hacks for her to show up correctly in my game? My understanding is that you can download a slider-hack-created sim without the accompanying sliders AS LONG AS you don't try to edit the sim. In other words, if you try to edit a body part that was hacked, that part would snap back to regular dimensions, but as long as you leave everything alone, you are OK.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:45 AM
I'm not sure mollipopster, if I get a chance today I will try loading up my game without the sliders. Or you could grab her and see how she looks without them
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 9:38 AM
It's the SZ3's Increased Slider Limit that is crashing my game.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 9:40 AM
Try Awesome Mod instead, ohsotisha. I can't really help you with it though because I haven't used it before, but I am pretty sure they have an slider increasing option.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BasTyra
I'm not sure mollipopster, if I get a chance today I will try loading up my game without the sliders. Or you could grab her and see how she looks without them

I found the answer! (I asked jonha, since he's one of the creators.) He said that if you download a sim that was modified using one of the basic in-game sliders, but just using a hack that allows the sliders to go beyond the normal ranges, that sim will show up as intended as long as you don't try to edit the parts that were taken beyond the normal range. BUT if you download a sim that was created with sliders that are not in your game, those parts will revert to normal in your game. So, you have to have the sliders that were used to make the sim in your game in order for the sim to show up as intended.

I hope that was sort of understandable!

So, I am in the process of downloading the suggested sliders.

Would you mind providing links to the actual threads for SZ3's increased slider limit and Ahmed's facial sliders? You have provided links direct to the downloads themselves, which is very handy, but I want to take a look at the information about the mods to address conflicts, version compatibility, etc. I was able to find Delphy's and Jonha's with no problem, but I am having trouble finding these other two...

Thanks again for the lovely simmies! I am itching to play Ariadne in-game. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 2:31 AM
i have the problem with S3Z's Increased Slider Limit mod...

it's crashing my game after i installed it on my game which is the Sim 3 WA ver 2.2.8

does anyone here had the same problem like i did?

@Bastyra
if u don't mind, would u telling me what version of the game r u using? maybe the problem is with the version of my game that doesn't suit to the mod?
thanks

btw, awesome sims there and i want to play it so bad 2 ^^
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 3:08 AM
Thanks for that info mollipopster :D

The thread where s3z posted his slider is here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...25#startcomment it's in the second post. I do know you can use awesomemod instead, I just can't offer any info about that because I don't use it myself at the moment

Ahmad's original thread is here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=379643

I will add it to my website information and uploads.

drizy, I don't have WA yet, but am running version 1.7.9.002002 (i haven't downloaded the latest patch yet because of all the CC issues people are having)
If the Increased Slider mod refuses to work you could try awesome mod.

I may actually switch over to it at some stage myself.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BasTyra
Thanks for that info mollipopster :D

The thread where s3z posted his slider is here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...25#startcomment it's in the second post. I do know you can use awesomemod instead, I just can't offer any info about that because I don't use it myself at the moment

Ahmad's original thread is here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=379643

I will add it to my website information and uploads.

drizy, I don't have WA yet, but am running version 1.7.9.002002 (i haven't downloaded the latest patch yet because of all the CC issues people are having)
If the Increased Slider mod refuses to work you could try awesome mod.

I may actually switch over to it at some stage myself.

ok, thanks for the info Bastrya. actually my Sims 3 version were 1.7.9 itself and my WA were 2.2.8
so i think that my version of the game wasn't the problem here, coz some of my friend said that Sim 3 version 1.7.9 = Sim 3 WA version 2.2.8

i already seen ur blog and u know what...it's awesome man
i can't wait for the Kim Kardashian Sims to be completed

anyway...did u know where i can find the awesomemod u're talking about?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 3:13 PM
Lol thanks drizy I finished her earlier today and she's up already.

You can find awesome mod here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html
Page 1 of 2