Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victoria Cottage

by Cloudburst Posted 12th Jan 2010 at 9:56 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2010 at 7:44 AM by Cloudburst

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 10:13 PM
nice house, thank you =)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 10:25 PM
Best one yet, thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 11:05 PM
Love it! Can't wait to use it.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 11:12 PM
Big fan of your stuff, they just keep getting better and better! This lot is adorable, the landscaping is just beautiful your pictures are so clear and crisp as well. To put it all in a nutshell, keep up the great work, dude. I will be coming back for more

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 1:47 AM
love the house, very nice on the outside. But when its on the inside its very compact. just enough space for sims to pass through some places. don't get me wrong i love it. but sometimes its better to make the houses more spacious and less croweded. try looking at some other houses and look at there pictures. you could get some building ideas and learn some new room designs for your houses. all in all i say 4 out of 5
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 9:31 AM
I sure hope you are not going to join the 'bigger is always better' club.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 2:39 PM
LOOOOVE ITTT :D
i so wish i have your house-making talent
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 4:59 PM
So cute! It's like having a picturesque scenery in the game. Lately I switched back form modern to traditional, and I have been searching for days to find the perfect home and I finally found it! Thank you so much!

Somehow this cow learned to talk...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 10:39 PM
Truly idyllic, very nice! Thank you!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 5:54 AM
Ooo, this lot is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 2:27 PM
Really neat house! I love love the garden, and the inside, while small, is the perfect size for a single sim or couple in my opinion- I hate it when sims get lost in huge houses
I'm downloading, and I rarely download lots- Thanks!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 7:08 PM
Well done! A simple and elegant house.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 2:36 PM
What a wonderful house!
It's completely idyllic, I've been playing it for a little while now. It's got great playablity* despite it's size. Thank you for sharing this beautiful upload with the community :D

*possibly made that word up?!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 3:56 PM
What a pretty little house and garden great job on such a small lot.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 1:44 PM
The house looks beautiful, especially from the outside, very picturesque. I love the garden. I think it's your best feature. I have to admit, the living space seems cramped to me. But I'll download and see. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to checking out your other houses.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 4:21 PM
Wow
Your stuff sure is beautiful!
I love all the houses this one though is
diffently one of my favs :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 7:06 AM
I love this house. It looks beautiful, a lil cramped, but still beautiful. Can't wait to try it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 5:17 PM
Lovely little cottage, well done Thank you :D