Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skyborough Private Hospital

by Deontai Posted 21st Jan 2010 at 8:11 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2010 at 6:17 AM by neo_fan_127

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 2:56 PM
So I am confused..... Is this a replacement for the current hospital in the game already, with which you can now watch your sim go into the building as well as their other actions?

"All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few."
Marie Henri Beyle (1783-1842)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 4:35 PM
Very nice :-) That other hospital was so cold, and this one is so warm. Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rhedbuddha
So I am confused..... Is this a replacement for the current hospital in the game already, with which you can now watch your sim go into the building as well as their other actions?

Its just a lot with the Hospital building on it. The huge one if the game one, as the little one I built next to it is just rooms. Like... yeah...

It can be a replacement, because like Simmiller said (thanks <3), the other one is cold. :P

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 4:02 AM
Totally *not* pointless. I admire your ability to seamlessly mesh together a rabbit hole and an actual building and have it look amazing. Kudos my friend. Kudos.

Jack: Could you imagine anythng better? Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream in a pool on cognac drissled in the most expensive chocolate "Amadei Porcelana" covered in shaved truffles, and topped with 24 carat gold leaf.
Liz: I dunno, have you tried a donut in the microwave?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Perestroika
Totally *not* pointless. I admire your ability to seamlessly mesh together a rabbit hole and an actual building and have it look amazing. Kudos my friend. Kudos.

Why thank you! :D
Now I just need to figure out what Kudos means...

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 9:05 AM
Good idea and lovely building ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 10:44 AM
Beautiful, thanks sooo much =) I honestly HATE original rabbit holes, and I don't have patience or time to make new ones myself =PPP
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 6:38 PM
wait... what do you mean unenterable? I was going to download it especially to put a rabbithole rug in the corner so I could see in but it would still be a rabbithole

Hmm... If we are inside a computer simulation, imagine how awesome a computer the outside people have!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 4:30 PM

DUTCH TRANSLATOR FOR MODS
Do you have a mod? I can translate this to Dutch, PM me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 7:39 PM
Yay! Thanks! I hope its a hospital that you go inside.. because, im making a Sims 3 Series called Mistake & My username on youtube is BeautyPrincess41. Thnx! Nice !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 12:59 PM
I simply love this "Clicking Season" time. I usually thank things I download. But sometimes it slip somehow. And I can not believe I didn't "Thank You Very Much" for such a very nice work like this Hospital.
So here it is my sincerely Thank you, for this hospital that I used in some of my worlds. thank you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 3:13 AM