Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
#51 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 3:11 AM
PERSON 5: You like Person 3 too, don't you? I can tell. I mean, you turn bright red whenever he comes anywhere near you. I'm sure I do too. That's probably why he's always bugging me...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 6:38 PM
Person 10: I know you're the reason that one of my best friends is no longer talking to me, and I really do not appreciate it. He's always really upset now because of you not letting him talk to any other girls. I don't have any problem with you, and I'd be perfectly fine being friends with him while you're going out with him, and by the way I DON'T steal other girls' boyfriends, and I'm not a slut, not like you and your stupid friends, and if I hear of you lot making up rumours about me again I will personally kick your ass from here to Mars. For the record - I'm not pregnant, I don't fancy Spud, and I do care about Gina, so stop f*cking saying the complete opposite to all those things!

Person 11 (a.k.a Gina): If you want to talk just call me. I'll listen if no one else will, because we're pretty much in the same boat here, give or take a few minor details. Don't listen to Person 10 and that lot when they say I don't care about what happened to you - I do, I'd just rather not have the entire school know about everything.

Person 12 (a.k.a Spud): I do not fancy you. I do however quite like you, and I hope we can be friends. If Person 10 is going to make that impossible then fine, I understand, but can you at least not blank me next time I say hi to you? kthx

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#53 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 8:25 PM
Person 1: I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU!!!! If you love me too, why I can't say "I love you"? Why I can only say "yes" and look in other direction!!??

Person 2: Fuck you!!!!!!!!

Person 3: umm... can't you just repeat ALL that things?? You are my friend but, please, the first time they are funny. the second time, they are even hilarious. BUT SAY THE SAME THING 10000000000000000000000000 TIMES IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!

Person 4: You lied me. YOU LIED ME!!!! Though I considered to forgive you. but you... DISSAPEARED!!!

Person 5: Stop!!!!! Stop saying that: <<Elena, you are HOT!!>>> <<Elena, I love you>> <<Elena, do you want to have sex with me?>> Please, STOP!!! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!! And now Person 1 thinks that I like you :(

Person 6: You are GOLLUM!!!!!

Person 6, 7: Stop insulting Person 1!!!!!

Person 3: YES, I HAVE BOYFRIEND AND YOU DON'T!!!!!! STOP FINDING HEARTS IN EVERYWHERE!!!! THEY AREN'T FOR YOU!!!!!

Person 8: Bitch!!!! stop laughing of ME!!!!!!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Instructor
#54 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 10:27 PM
Person 16: Get freakin over yourself! I'm tired of being forced to take sides because you can't just get along with them. You used to be great friends and I don't care if you think Daijah can be a bitch, or is Sarah needs to get over Ryan, or that Alex was ignoring you. It's all your fucking fault so give it up!

Person 17: Dude, what is up with you all the sudden? Ever since Monday you've been acting all weird when anyone else is around us. Gah, I don't get you sometimes.

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#55 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 9:26 AM
Person 30: Wow, just go away now please. I'm regretting some all of my past with you, and some of the advances I may have made. We got close to it. Really, really close. But I'm glad I didn't give it to you. Don't pick me up anymore. Don't try and kiss me on the cheek when I see you. I don't want a relationship with you. I never did. It became so much more complicated than it was meant to, and it is entirely your fault. You've become so much like a wanker to me, even though I've done nothing wrong. I guess you're just like that. You're so mean to people. I mean, calling Tom all those names? You're just jealous of him. He's good looking, smart, musically talented, popular and everything you'll never be, so get over it. You say he has ADD because he jumps around so much from person to person, but he's just popular and charismatic like that. You aren't as amazing as you think you are. Get over yourself and look around you with your piggy little eyes. Actually see the world. You don't have it so bad. I could rant about you for so much longer, but I should probably stop here.

Person 31: Is it evil if I say that I'm happy you broke up with her? Even if it is, I don't care. Go out tonight, get supremely drunk and celebrate a failed relationship. Do it. Then talk to me tomorrow and tell me all about it. Tell me all about university. Tell me about the latest films you've watched. Ask for my opinion on your photography. Talk to me about your new idea for a film. Please. I'm so happy that you're back to your old self. I missed you. Have fun tonight, and call me. Your drunk phone calls make my week :P
Mad Poster
#56 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 6:53 PM
Person 13: Yes, as a matter of fact I do fancy your boyfriend. What're you gonna do about it? Hit me? I doubt it, I could knock you down with one punch. I'm not the sweetie you think I am, I fight dirty and I haven't lost a fight since year 2. I haven't actually had a fight since year 7, but still, TRY ME. And if you do believe me my friends have my back. And by the way would you mind telling your sister to stop bullying my sister? Just so I don't have to wade in and do it myself. 'Cause we all know how bad that would be, don't we?

Person 14: Stop setting so much homework. You teach an option subject, therefore you're not meant to set it. Or do normal rules not apply to you?

Instructor
#57 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 12:24 AM
Person 18: Gah, stop being so amazingly cute! I just want to hug you every three seconds! (That sounds unusually bright for me. Hahahaha)

Person 19: Talk. to. me. already! We're going to be sitting at the same table for a while now, so at lest make an effort to say something to me. Maybe now that Austin sits with us you'll talk, but say something before I go damn crazy! We're a GROUP. That means WE work TOGETHER and it's for a GRADE and I don't wanna FAIL Language Arts.

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Test Subject
#58 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 8:31 AM Last edited by titanvolsfan : 12th Mar 2010 at 9:02 AM.
Person 1: you know how much i hate you right now. you are so freaking annoying. you never shut up you think your all funny around your 1 friend you have in gym but your not. you fell flat on your Freaking face and i thought it was hilarious we youst to be friends but now your the ugliest girl in the school and i would never go out with you

Person 2: you stole my girlfriend, you thought you were all bad when we got in a fight. and i kicked your butt and everyone saw it. hope the cut i gave you gets infected and you die.

Person 3: why in the world did you believe person 2. I have never cheated on one of my girlfriends before and have never done anything like what you said to me. remember the necklace i gave you after 5 months, forget it. you broke up with me for 1 hour, and claimed you and person 2 didnt just fit. You asked me back out and i gave you another chance, you know how akward it was for me to have you say u were crying for over an hour, bull thats what they all say. I felt bad for you. it became too akward after i found out about person 2. you never were around for me to hug you, or do anything, you said i gave you your first kiss you werent mine, and you lied too thats why i broke up with you To tell you the truth i never really liked you in the first place im so glad we never talk anymore because your a slut everyone knows you are too. have fun with that college guy, hope you get pregnant or youll realize what your doing it wrong

Person 4 and 5: im trying as hard as i can, you guys dont understand how hard the classes are. im not as smart as you think i am. nither of you are home on wednesdays so i cant even make it to church, i want to go

Person 6: ive liked you since the beggining of the semester and ive never been able to ask you out, i actually care about you and would do anything for you, seriously caitlin

Person 7: your not going to take my starting position in football and your not going to start anyways. im your friend but your too cocky and think your all that. just cuz ur black and live in the ghetto doesnt make you a gangster or pimp or whatever else you think you are. Your not the ladies man. i bet ive had more girlfriends then you this year then you have in ur entire life. just calm down, stop making rumors up

Person 8: your the most important thing in my life. ive made some major mistakes the past few weeks that will haunt me forever. i have no clue why i was doing all of that and i dont know what has happened between us. but i need you to forgive me, i cant do this on my own
Alchemist
#59 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:31 AM
person 1: and no matter what...I till love you. I said it.

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
#60 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 4:16 PM
Person 15/16: I lied to you, okay? I'm sorry, but you're just so gullible, and I couldn't resist. Maybe someday I'll tell you what I lied about. I guess I'll have to, in case you ever meet him. I don't normally lie, and I feel awful, so don't judge me.

Person 16: Lie: Sorry, I can't go to your party because I'm going over to Nottingham that weekend for a family wedding. It's been arranged for ages so I can't back out. Sorry. Truth: I'm not going to your party for three reasons: a) there are people going who I either do not like, have not spoken to in ages, or are the exes of Person 2, therefore it first and foremost would probably ruin the entire party if I went, and I don't want to do that to you. b) no offence, but your house really stinks. Sorry. c) You will be watching horror films and sleeping on the floor most likely, and even a slightly scary horror film scares the crap out of me, and I am really picky about the way I sleep, so on the grounds of general comfort, hygiene and wellbeing I'm not going.

Person 17: It's really not a good idea for you to go to Person 16's sleepover - you only know three out of ten people there, two of those hate you, and you have even less tolerance of scary movies than me. What would you say to coming to my house to sleep over instead, and keeping it quiet? Yes I am that mean, and you know that. This time I'll make sure my sister is elsewhere the next day, I promise.

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#61 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 4:20 PM
Person 1: ..I won't make a big thing from this because I don't wanna split people, but you know.. it wasn't my fault..

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#62 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 4:39 PM
Damnit... Forgot people...

Person 18: You have some SERIOUS explaining to do. Firstly, why did you kiss me? Second, are you planning on calling me any time soon, or attempting to make a relationship out of this? Last, please get your sister not to have a go at me next time we see each other... I'd call you, but I'd risk getting her. That's why I haven't called you, if you were wondering. Now all I need to do is find out why you haven't called me and we're set...

Person 19: OK, so I'm not good enough for your brother? Care to enlighten me on why that is? If you think I'm not pretty enough for him, well, you have some room to talk. I know you guys are stinking rich and everything, but let me tell you something that I don't often tell - if we pooled all the bank accounts together, I could go to private school until I'm 18 and have a Mercedez Benz as my first car, probably, but I'm not going to do that because it would make us go bankrupt and we'd never be able to eat, and we'd probably lose the house. We're being sensible because we don't want to lose it all. Yes, THAT'S why we live in a council house, THAT'S why me and my sister go to a state school, and THAT'S why we're keeping the same old car until it pretty much blows up/falls apart in the middle of driving it. Maybe you and your family should try that instead of flaunting all your money on random holidays, animals, designer clothes and other crap that you don't really need. And once again, next time you say I'm not good enough for your brother I'm definitely asking you why. Just so you know...

Mad Poster
#63 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 7:04 AM
I thought I might get back into the action of the Teen Club.

Person 1: The reason the door is there is so that I do not have to see your face. Why do you think I spend my days in here? You think I actually want to see you? THINK AGAIN.

Person 2: What part of "leave me alone" do you not get? I thought you still would've been smart enough to think that this meant to lay off, but no. You hang around me like you're my girlfriend. You have driven me to the point where I want to punch you, and I won't be able to stop.

Person 3: I hate that I dumped so much on you at one time. I should've crossed that out a bit more. I'm so sorry.

Person 4 & 5: Don't think that I am oblivious to what's going on. I know that you're lying through your teeth. If you didn't want us to be worried, you should've just shut the fuck up.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Scholar
#64 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 7:14 PM
Person 1&2: You know what? I'm done covering your asses. You think you're ever going to get into university? HAH! Since you know the 'truth' now, I might as well tell the teachers the truth when they ask me again. I hope you get expelled. I mean, you've already been suspended twice for sexual harrassment. I'm done taking your shit. Done.

Person 3: Some friend you are. You know they're only your friends because they don't want you to be close to me and Damaris? I mean, how pathetic. I thought we were seriously tight, and now you just sell me out, then talk to me like nothings happened.

Person 4: Yeah so I like you. You're the only guy I've really ever had feelings for. Shame you think I'm a complete bitch though. That and you're in love with Em. Ehhh.

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 8:37 PM
Calline; Persons 1&2 sound like complete shit heads . I hope everything is better now :] x

Person One Your one of my best friends but whenever your around them you just ignore me (and the others); are we like your 'substitute' friends; there when you have no one else to be with? Well thats what it feels like; .

Instructor
#66 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 10:20 PM
Person 16: You again... YOU NEED TO FUCKING MAKE UP WITH THEM! And I DO NOT want to hang out with you every five fucking seconds at lunch because you're too much of a shallow person to make up with them. It IS your fault after all. I'd much, much, much rather hang out with them than you. You're getting quite annoying and I'm tired of you smoking with Angie. You're going to kill yourself someday and drop out of school. And you've noticed that it kills your voice.

Call me Dei
Alchemist
#67 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 10:29 PM
person 1: thanks for being my friend on facebook, I hope you'll chat to me sometimes.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 11:18 PM
Person 1: Stop knowing everything about me!! You scares me a lot!!!

**If I sit the same way as other people my reasoning ability is decreased by forty percent**
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#69 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 11:22 PM
Person 2: You know I'll always know everything about you xD

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 11:26 PM
Person 1: I hate you!!!

**If I sit the same way as other people my reasoning ability is decreased by forty percent**
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#71 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 5:53 AM
Person 21: You can't leave me. You're the only person I stick around for. I've never been closer to anyone, and I cannot lose you. You've been with me through thick and thin and so help me, if you do have to leave I will make my mother let you and your family live with us. You mean that much to me. I can't believe how amazing you are, especially because of all the shit you've gone through. I can't imagine being as strong as you are. Please don't leave me.
Scholar
#72 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 2:19 PM
Person 1: You were the only one I had left. Go burn in hell.

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Mad Poster
#73 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 8:03 AM
Person 6: I owe you an apology, big time. I shouldn't have snapped like that and just left. I'm sorry, and you don't need to forgive me.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Alchemist
#74 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 8:58 AM
Person 1: Oh, my best friend of 3 years, how you've f*cked me up. I love you, yes, but you don't even know the half of the damage you've caused me. I can't do a lot of things I love, can't think some ways I should anymore. I know you have good reasons for leaving, but a simple "bye" wouldn't hurt, would it? My heart still isn't right after those 2 days. Whenever I think about them, I feel like I'm about to throw up. Idk how many it was, 8? pages of verses I wrote that still sicken me. All I ask of you is this: please don't put me through that again. Ever. "You promise. You say you are not brave. Your love frightens you. You lie. You die."

Person 2: Shut up for once. Please? You're my friend and I don't hate you, but at times I wanna take a plane over there so I can slap you silly. We've been through this once. I don't wanna lose you again because you can't help but act like a bitch sometimes. Yes, you've lightened up and tried to mellow down (again) but still. Nobody really cares what weird thing you saw on TV. We both want you to SHUT UP and quit yelling at people you don't know. It's annoying, embarrasing, and come on, it's STUPID. They do have a right to stand near us, you know. The simple solution: move away. Doy.

Person 3: Go to hell. Like, soon. If you cause her any more pain, I WILL KILL YOU. I don't care if you're 18 and I'm a measly little 13 year old. I hate you with all my heart, and nothing will ever change that. Yes I backed into you, but you know what? I wish I could've slapped you instead. Like, really. You ruined 2010 for all of us. Do you think we wanted to spend our New Years wondering if our best effing friend was alive? Or less than a freaking month after we'd be going through the same thing? NO. YOU are the cause behind all these problems, (name). You have no idea how glad I am that you're ugly.

Person 4: You're 43 and you cheated on your wife with a 20 year old ONLINE? You're sick. Really. And you're annoying. (NOT one of my parents. 0_o)

Persons 5 and 6: I miss you both. So much.

Person 7: You. You made my life a living hell for 13 and a half years. YOU WERE NOT MY PARENTS. There are so many effing things I could say to you. But to keep it short, I have only one thing to say to you. When you go to hell, take person 3 with you.

Person 8: I love you, as I well should, but some things you do just make me wanna punch a wall. Then throw it at persons 3 and 7. *twitch*

Person 9: You. You ugly idiot. An 8 hour relationship with my best friend right after huge drama that nearly caused her to never come back. Really? Well, guess what? She's jumped on the hate train, finally. I don't even know if she's still your friend, but if she is, it's probably only out of pity. You never did enough to go with persons 3 and 7, but almost... almost.

Person 10: You. You were self-centered as hell last year. We left you, and now we're back. Well, one of us. If you cause her any pain, I will send you with persons 3, 7, and 9. I still hate you even though I barely know you. You're weird, yet cute. You're too old for her. You're stealing her. Get out.

Person 11: Though I have not seen you in months, you fail. Epicly. You're ugly, you're stupid, and you're annoying. I hope you quit.

Persons 12 and beyond: Idiots.

Wow I feel better.
Alchemist
#75 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Death Princess
person 1: thanks for being my friend on facebook, I hope you'll chat to me sometimes.

person1: I know you won't but I still hope. I'm stupid.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...

Page 3 of 15